IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with most of this. Not sure about strangled. The LE reaction makes me think it's worse than that.

I think one possibility is a serial rapist who escalated his violence.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
I think there are indications of extreme brutality, and there might be similar MOs given LE's multi state response.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

For anyone who is somewhat local to 65 in that area, wondering if you could help me pinpoint a gas station for me. It's been bugging me for days and probably nothing but... It dawned on me that on the 13th, around 1pm ish, I was driving 65 S coming back from Chicago with my kids. We were close to Layfayette but pretty rural still. My daughter has to use the bathroom so I took an exit that was right there and took a right off the ramp. A small gas station/store was there. There was nothing else around, no big town or anything, Pulled in, my 2 daughters went in for bathroom, I stayed in car with my son, after a couple of minutes, I got nervous, no real reason other than I am on WS so I know about all the evil in the world. So I started paying attention to my surroundings. I saw a guy come out of the store, black hair, blue coat, nothing really distinguishing other than I noticed him. I got out and stood in front of my car where I could see the women's room door from window and also my son in the car. Some other guy was scrambling for change or something in his car pulled up behind mine, music blaring. few more minutes and I then locked my son in car and went in store, girls were coming out of bathroom then. The place creeped me out, I hurried them into the car and swore to myself the next time I stopped like that I had better be more aware before deciding to stop. Anyway, I leave and right next to gas station on left literally next to the exit ramp I had come from was a really beaten down trailer park.
So with this long story, I do have a question... I have googled earth the exits to death and can't find where I was, there should clearly be a trailer park by the ramp on satellite photos, no?
Does anyone know where this is? It dawned on me that I was driving by Delphi exit on 65 around the time the girls were there, and my mind goes back to that station and that guy for some reason. I just need to put the location to rest for myself, maybe it was further up from Layfayette than I recall, or further down. if anyone knows this area, do you know what town/exit that is?

I think BG is the perp, is an opportunist, loves the thrill of doubles, and has a (possibly long) history. I think they were probably strangled, as it seemed to be a rather "clean" killing. I think he may have had a kill kit stashed nearby somewhere (whether in the form of an innocent seeming tacklebox, or who knows what - maybe just looks like random "stuff" in his vehicle, but I think he keeps what he needs handy as an, IMO, opportunist), or is a fisherman and keeps fishing line on him for this purpose maybe. I think he's very soft-spoken and flies under everyone's radar.
SABBM

Very scary to think of. What else has this man done ??
My thoughts about this perp have gone back and forth, but I THINK it was one person ---which is frightening because he took the risk of one of them escaping. Points to someone with experience. :(
If and when he's captured-- maybe some other families can get answers !

Graphic below :

It seems like strangulation would've been the quickest and quietest. And the fact that there was a public viewing points to little major damage to them. Not that it lessens the horror of what the girls went through.
MOO

My best friend's brother and sil were beaten to death in a home invasion. They had to have closed casket funerals.
This was a family that had always had open caskets in the past, in order to say farewell. :(

Im reposting this from the last thread bc i am curious what others think:

Have a question i wanted to ask that i have been thinking about? Do you think the girls were abducted and forced down the hill on the south side of the bridge and forced to cross the creek to where their bodies were found? Or instead do you think they were abducted on the bridge and forced back to the north side and forced down the hill on the north east side of the bridge to where their bodies were found. Did they pass the suspect on the bridge and he followed them back to the north end and forced them down the north east hill and then down to where their bodies were discovered? I ask this bc i know many have speculated that they were forced down the hill on the south side of the bridge and would of had to cross the creek. But I have studied topography and photos and watched youtube videos and those bank along the river look pretty steep to me, i mean getting down to the water would be hard enough. But then you have to factor in that they would of had to climb or be carried up the opposite side bank of the creek in order to be found at their finally restting spot 50' from the creek? ; just my 2 cents <br><br>curious what other sleuthers think?

Also as NIN pointed out : Maybe we are missing something here and they were taken somewhere and brought back and place?

There is a nature reserve trail that runs along the north side of the creek. From the main parking area, you will walk east a ways until getting to a fork. The left fork goes to the bridge and the right fork goes to the nature reserve trail. From what I remember, the fork is only about 500 steps (based on the sign) from the bridge. The nature trail slopes down a bit. I haven't walked far on that trail, but I feel as though it's the easiest way to get to where their bodies were found.

IMO the LE unfortunately doesn't have any idea who this guy is... in fact they don't have much more information at all other than time and cause of death. How do they not know if that's his voice? so how many male voices were on the audio? if more than one wouldn't that be relevant information for the public to know this is a team or group of males abducting and killing children? or couldn't they just sat we can't be certain but all evidence at this point leads us to believe that's the suspect in the picture is the voice on the audio? if they can't figure that much out I'm concerned we may never get closure for these girls. By now if the LE had something they would be all over it ... the FBI does not stay on one case until it's solved they have to move on time is ticking before this gets handed back to the local LE

If Libby shoved her phone in her pocket while it was recording his voice that they shared, how can they confirm it was the guy in the picture? They can't.

IMO she took several recordings or the video that the photo of BG was taken from included no audio at first as he's walking towards them from a distance, then she shoved her phone in her pocket once he gets closer so he doesn't see. He only starts talking to them once he's next to them, and you don't see anything because her phone is in her pocket. Technically LE has no way to confirm it was the same man who's voice was recorded, but I'm sure they assume. However; they can can't just call it a fact, which is why they said they aren't sure if another person was involved. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with most of this. Not sure about strangled. The LE reaction makes me think it's worse than that.

I think one possibility is a serial rapist who escalated his violence.

I can't decide if I think their reaction is to the method of killing or "just" listening to what they went through from start to finish.. plus IMO it is possible that he said something about past cases (maybe to scare them, he said something about having done it to x number of other people, or maybe he said something very chilling like naming some people by name who he intended to go after next - doubtful IMO but just tossing thoughts around... ).

Im reposting this from the last thread bc i am curious what others think:

Have a question i wanted to ask that i have been thinking about? Do you think the girls were abducted and forced down the hill on the south side of the bridge and forced to cross the creek to where their bodies were found? Or instead do you think they were abducted on the bridge and forced back to the north side and forced down the hill on the north east side of the bridge to where their bodies were found. Did they pass the suspect on the bridge and he followed them back to the north end and forced them down the north east hill and then down to where their bodies were discovered? I ask this bc i know many have speculated that they were forced down the hill on the south side of the bridge and would of had to cross the creek. But I have studied topography and photos and watched youtube videos and those bank along the river look pretty steep to me, i mean getting down to the water would be hard enough. But then you have to factor in that they would of had to climb or be carried up the opposite side bank of the creek in order to be found at their finally restting spot 50' from the creek? ; just my 2 cents <br><br>curious what other sleuthers think?

Also as NIN pointed out : Maybe we are missing something here and they were taken somewhere and brought back and place?

Personally I think he forced them to the north part of the bridge, then to the east to where they were assaulted and slain.

For anyone who is somewhat local to 65 in that area, wondering if you could help me pinpoint a gas station for me. It's been bugging me for days and probably nothing but... It dawned on me that on the 13th, around 1pm ish, I was driving 65 S coming back from Chicago with my kids. We were close to Layfayette but pretty rural still. My daughter has to use the bathroom so I took an exit that was right there and took a right off the ramp. A small gas station/store was there. There was nothing else around, no big town or anything, Pulled in, my 2 daughters went in for bathroom, I stayed in car with my son, after a couple of minutes, I got nervous, no real reason other than I am on WS so I know about all the evil in the world. So I started paying attention to my surroundings. I saw a guy come out of the store, black hair, blue coat, nothing really distinguishing other than I noticed him. I got out and stood in front of my car where I could see the women's room door from window and also my son in the car. Some other guy was scrambling for change or something in his car pulled up behind mine, music blaring. few more minutes and I then locked my son in car and went in store, girls were coming out of bathroom then. The place creeped me out, I hurried them into the car and swore to myself the next time I stopped like that I had better be more aware before deciding to stop. Anyway, I leave and right next to gas station on left literally next to the exit ramp I had come from was a really beaten down trailer park.
So with this long story, I do have a question... I have googled earth the exits to death and can't find where I was, there should clearly be a trailer park by the ramp on satellite photos, no?
Does anyone know where this is? It dawned on me that I was driving by Delphi exit on 65 around the time the girls were there, and my mind goes back to that station and that guy for some reason. I just need to put the location to rest for myself, maybe it was further up from Layfayette than I recall, or further down. if anyone knows this area, do you know what town/exit that is?
Was it a trailer park or a campground? There is a campground right off I65 next to a pond. I believe it's called Caboose Lake Campground.

I'm somewhat local. Was it a BP? https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...1b1567559d7c00!8m2!3d40.4580624!4d-86.8458787

Were you south or north of Lafayette?

The Dock &#8220;A Landmark Restaurant&#8221; in Delphi is planning for a very busy day on Saturday. They are hosting a benefit for the families and will also free have lessons in self defense.

Pamela Wentworth is getting everything ready for the big benefit.

&#8220;It&#8217;s been crazy, non stop all day today, just going around and just actually collecting all the items people are wanting to donate and with anywhere from food, drinks, and then giveaways,&#8221; said Wentworth, restaurant owner. &#8220;We&#8217;re having raffles and silent auctions and everything to raise money also.&#8217;

&#8220;Actually, one of the little girls that was in the incident, well her mother Anna is one of our full-time servers here and she works here five or six days a week so we feel we should do something,&#8221; she said.

As the search continues for the suspect seen in the pictures released by investigators, Wentworth said many parents are worried about their children and their safety.

&#8220;I mean people are scared. I&#8217;m not going to kid&#8211; you know not leaving your kids after dark or anything,&#8221; she said.

In hopes to change that, Wenworth said they will also instructors from Impact Zone in Lafayette teach children about self defense.

&#8220;Just to try to show them the way to help themselves out from a situation like that again,&#8221; she said.

The benefit is happening Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The self defense demonstration starts at 2:00 p.m.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/24/benefit-for-families-of-carroll-county-teens-at-the-dock-in-delphi/

I can't decide if I think their reaction is to the method of killing or "just" listening to what they went through from start to finish.. plus IMO it is possible that he said something about past cases (maybe to scare them, he said something about having done it to x number of other people, or maybe he said something very chilling like naming some people by name who he intended to go after next - doubtful IMO but just tossing thoughts around... ).
Yes, there are a lot of cruel and evil things he could have done that wouldn't leave a mark. The voice makes me think he's more that kind than the bloody kind, but I could be very wrong.

Hi! Old-time member here, but hadn't logged on in years. I've been trying to follow this thread, but it's going so fast that I can't keep up. I wanted to post something, but I don't know if it's within guidelines, or maybe it's even already been posted. So let me ask... can I post a link to one of the geocache pages and just direct people to look at the comments??

Hi! Old-time member here, but hadn't logged on in years. I've been trying to follow this thread, but it's going so fast that I can't keep up. I wanted to post something, bur I don't know if it's within guidelines, or maybe it's even already been posted. So let me ask... can I post a link to one of the geocache pages and just direct people to look at the comments??

Yep. welcome back!

Hi! Old-time member here, but hadn't logged on in years. I've been trying to follow this thread, but it's going so fast that I can't keep up. I wanted to post something, but I don't know if it's within guidelines, or maybe it's even already been posted. So let me ask... can I post a link to one of the geocache pages and just direct people to look at the comments??

I think so?

I've lived in lafayette for 5 years and in the area for 11 total. I cannot for the life of me think about where you are referring to. I am north of all that right now...visiting family...but will be driving back tomorrow. I will try to locate this exit unless someone else can before me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Oh I know.
I don't want to devalue rumors, because they may lead to the answer. That being said, unsubstantiated rumors can cause a feeding frenzy on the web. This is a public forum. If the rumors turn out to be false, an innocent person could be slandered and harmed. If there is a particular rumor you have heard, you could report it to the tipline at this number: 844-459-5786. You can remain anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member