IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im reposting this from the last thread bc i am curious what others think:

Have a question i wanted to ask that i have been thinking about? Do you think the girls were abducted and forced down the hill on the south side of the bridge and forced to cross the creek to where their bodies were found? Or instead do you think they were abducted on the bridge and forced back to the north side and forced down the hill on the north east side of the bridge to where their bodies were found. Did they pass the suspect on the bridge and he followed them back to the north end and forced them down the north east hill and then down to where their bodies were discovered? I ask this bc i know many have speculated that they were forced down the hill on the south side of the bridge and would of had to cross the creek. But I have studied topography and photos and watched youtube videos and those bank along the river look pretty steep to me, i mean getting down to the water would be hard enough. But then you have to factor in that they would of had to climb or be carried up the opposite side bank of the creek in order to be found at their finally restting spot 50' from the creek? ; just my 2 cents <br><br>curious what other sleuthers think?

Also as NIN pointed out : Maybe we are missing something here and they were taken somewhere and brought back and place?

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think they crossed back to the north side and he followed them. In my mind, it wouldn't make any sense to bring them back to the north side where there's a greater chance of being seen if he already had control of them on the south side. I'm also still not convinced that an accomplice wasn't already waiting on the north side before they got back. With BG following behind them, they really wouldn't have any choice other than continuing across and hoping to get past the other guy when they got there. It's also possible that there was nobody else with him, but I think they would have taken off running when they got on solid ground while BG was still crossing if there was nobody there to stop them. MOO

Wondering now if the reason LE went back to the bridge was to get the geocache.
The hint on the page made me wonder. It's a micro.

:thinking:

But the post linked before was to a geocache a few days before. There could have been a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is one for the bridge room I think it was disabled. Anyone?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There are online stores that sell geocache gear, one of which is a small brown pouch to store geocache tools. All too weird.

Look at the hider of the geocache. Wish I could say more.
His username is associated with dozens of groups online too. Jeez.

Listened to the voice again, it definitely sounds gruff (but not scary, which creeps me out) like a heavy smoker's voice.

Okay...again, apologies if this is a repeating question, but what would be the closest landmark to this bridge in terms of distance? A mile, two, closer? Are there homes around, or is this pretty isolated? I'm throttled on data so can't do searching through maps :/

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Geocaching guy is a dead ringer. The nose!!
Why would a killer put photos of himself up for everyone to see if this was his method in finding victims?. Yet I agree with you. This is very creepy. Now I think I have broken the rules again with commenting on particular people.

....a few days ago I turned in a tip on a person with a name relating to that username. I'm about to freak out.

Because if Geocaching? Or for another reason?

I don't think that he's going to have a prolific SM presence, IMO.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I'm having a fit and need a friend to be a sounding board

Take a break folks. Thread is closed for review and cleanup and will be back up asap.

:wave:

You can post the link to the goecache site and state that you find a comment or comments or interesting. Just enough breadcrumb to get people there. But the content of the comments of interest can't be discussed other than people noting they find them of interest.

In other words throw breadcrumbs to get folks there but members cannot make this discussion about whatever is being found interesting there

clear as mud? ;)

:bump:

Members have been sleuthing on people who have not been officially named as POI or suspect, and we do not make allegations or accuse innocent people of involvement in a crime.

WS Admin, Tlcya made the above post earlier tonite. Is there something folks don't understand about it?

If you think you have something significant that should be sent in as a tip, please don't announce it on the board. Just send it in without a big announcement that could jeopardize the value of the tip.

I am still cleaning up in here, but will reopen the thread. You are all required to know The Rules, so please post responsibly and respectfully or we'll have to start issuing timeouts. We really don't like doing that, but ... no more warnings in here.

I would like to hear from some of the new members regarding their theories with out mentioning any new suspects other than the man on the bridge.....

Hi there. I am a long time lurker and just recently decided to register an account. I have not been able to stop thinking of these sweet girls since they were first reported missing. I myself am from rural Indiana and have two preteen girls.

First, I thank all of you for the respect that you show to the victims and their families as well as one another, your dedication to the victims (Abby and Libby, as well as countless others), and the effort you put into finding new information.

I don't have much of a theory, but here are some of my thoughts:

1). Someone asked a few posts ago if cameras took pictures in mirror image. Snapchat front facing camera is known to take mirror images. I just had a conversation with a friend about this a few months ago when we realized her engagement ring was on the "wrong hand."

2). His voice. He sounds like any male from rural IN that I know. I will say that in my experience, people from rural IN have a different "accent" than the "city" folk. It's a country/small town/"redneck" accent. I feel like he is from a smaller town. I also feel like IF he works, it's odd jobs here and there, a laborer, a truck driver, factory worker, maybe even ex military? Just a feeling I have. Moo.

3). On Libby's recording. Do we know if she had an iPhone or an android device? One thing that always frustrates me about my iPhone camera is it defaults to the photo mode, even after I've changed it to record video a dozen times before. Every time I open the app. It goes right back to photo mode. So when i go to reach for my phone in a hurry to capture something exciting or something my kids are doing, I often fumble around trying to find the buttons (and often miss the moment because of this). I just am having a hard time seeing how Libby started recording video when she sensed the crime was about to occur, obviously terrified and nervous, without BG noticing. I don't know many people who can click on the camera app to open it, switch to video, and hit the record button without having to look at the actual screen. No theory on how she accomplished this, but something I keep trying to work out in my head.

4). Social media connection: from what I can tell on Snapchat, anyone can add you if they have your Snapchat UN. My daughter told me she gets people that add her all the time. She says it's not like FB and instagram where someone adds you and you have to accept. If she doesn't know the person on SC, she has to block them. That being said, if he was talking to the girls through Snapchat, how would he have gotten their usernames? Kids aren't using Facebook as much as we adults do anymore. They are using instagram and Snapchat. If he found the girls through SM, my guess would be he found them first on Instagram and after catfishing, moved over to Snapchat.

All of this is just feelings and opinions. Praying they get answers very very soon!!!

(Sillybilly, having maaajor problems still with autorefresh, can barely read or post...is tech working on this to resolve the issue? Tia!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa