IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrenaline and a big scary man threatening them could likely make them freeze and comply, but one never knows...I've reacted in both ways, freezing up vs having the composure to call 911, ETC.

Not if you think abby was abducted first and the video came after. We're assuming they were together the whole time and never got seperated.

What inflections did you find? Must confess I don't hear any, nor do I hear the word 'Go'. Investigators didn't mention 'Go' either as far as I'm aware

So, what can we surmise from previous cases as far as manhunts, and where the fugitive hid, what he did, in ARS's case he went out and filmed the cops searching for JR's body and then posted it on you tube. He also committed a bunch of red herring tactics (disposing of evidence further away to distract...). He also went walking around the neighborhood when noooobody else was on the streets bc they were inside terrified, that's when I saw him when I was out scoping and I thought, "nah, too young..."...16 hours later he was arrested...anyway, this might not apply since his picture and voice is plasted everywhere, but sometimes they want to revisit, see the commotion and revel in it, etc...participate in vigils, searches, insert themselves to the investigation, etc...I think maybe he wanted to, but perhaps is forced to hide instead.

I hope he feels the heat of being hunted and knowing your life is about to come to an end. Just like his victims. I'm sure it sucks looking over your shoulder all the time. Get used to it. They're coming for you. You have lost your freedom. And prisoners hate pedophiles. You will be the cockroach on the totem pole.

i agree with you, i think it was a secret fb.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk
You easily found it, the parents probably could too IMO. Maybe she just didn't use it much . I'm not friends with my mom on fb and it means nothing .

Sent from Tapatalk

You easily found it, the parents probably could too IMO. Maybe she just didn't use it much . I'm not friends with my mom on fb and it means nothing .

Sent from Tapatalk
You're not a 13 year old also. It's just weird her best friends is friends with her mom

You're not a 13 year old also. It's just weird her best friends is friends with her mom

I don't agree, I think it shows a strong friendship and a good girl

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/25/fbi-searches-peru-home-in-relation-to-delphi-double-homicide/

"PERU, Ind. (WLFI) — A Peru home was searched by the FBI Saturday afternoon in relation to information received about the killings of two Delphi teens."

ETA: So as not to get anyone's hopes up, it was also stated that residents of the home were not connected to Abbey and Libby's deaths. I wonder why they would have conducted a search then.
Perhaps the homeowners rent a room or apartment on their property to people. Maybe they found something in their yard? Or maybe the "residents" are the renter's and the absentee landlord is the focus? Ugh, ugh, ugh. Frustrated.

It's awfully vague to say a SW is being served on a home, but residents have nothing to do with the crime. Hmmm

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Perhaps the homeowners rent a room or apartment on their property to people. Maybe they found something in their yard? Or maybe the "residents" are the renter's and the absentee landlord is the focus? Ugh, ugh, ugh. Frustrated.

It's awfully vague to say a SW is being served on a home, but residents have nothing to do with the crime. Hmmm

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

After reading the article, I got the impression that LE cleared them after searching the home/

Regarding the audio of the POI from Libby's phone :
http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3
What is that clicking noise in the background, almost like an old camera shutter? Is this just the result of editing by LE? It does not sound like rustling leaves to me, at least not in this recording.
I remember someone saying earlier that LE altered the recording somehow to isolate his voice from any background noise. Don't know it to be true, but it does sound like a logical thing.

I've got a 13 year old daughter and some of her friends have added me on social media but she would never add their moms. Not that weird.
Most kids that age don't really use FB much. It's all IG and SC.

I hear a clear "Go down the hill" on my machine and recording studio headphones, and the tone sounds like he is telling them to do so. The lack of any excitement or much emotion in his voice would be consistent with this being an act he is familiar and comfortable with (done this before,maybe?). In my experience in MI and work with recordings and linguistics, it seems very chilling and I am not trying to "read into it". Just using my skills as a linguist and experience with my background getting info from people.
I am not infallible by any means, I just have experience in listening for intonation, words, inflections (however slight they may be). It was a part of my job. I could be wrong.

I'm certainly not a linguist, but I arrived at much the same conclusion. I definitely hear 'down the hill', with a possible 'go' or 'git' really quickly and closely tied to the 'down'. The voice sounds calm, not panicky or angry, but firm and directive. I think it was a command. I think the voice sounds a bit raspy, like the man is a smoker. I can envision BG holding a gun or knife to one of the girl's heads (maybe Abby because it seems Liberty got the cell footage) and giving the girls orders as where to go. I don't think he grabs them or drags them, but more likely had them walk calmly away with him (much like Holly Bobo was led away into the woods).

i worded it wrong i meant its weird shes not friends and her bestie is.

IMO, Libby seems to be the one on SM more... makes sense she would have more friends, including Abby's mom. Abby may not have gotten on SM very often imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken