IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously, the city's municipal building had served as headquarters for at least 20 agencies, ranging from the local to federal level, investigating the deaths of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams.

"(The) building has much more room for us to, in essence, spread out and work more diligently on this," Leazenby said.

A $50,000 reward also has brought in a flood of information, prompting the FBI on Thursday to take control of a tip line established Feb. 16 to collect potential leads.

"It's going as far as nationwide," Leazenby said, noting law enforcement has received many tips from outside the state.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...delphi-investigation-prompts-new-hq/98445610/

This is one thing I wonder about as well. Did they search the property and not find them....which could indicate more than one crime scene....or did they decide it was too dark and decided to go back the next day.

Iirc < if I remember correctly. Yes i think the girls were to meet and get picked up 4:30-5:30 & didn't someone went to or called LE <law enforcement, they searched till it got to dark. Thinking they were lost. Iirc some family members did continue to search but didn't find them. As you can see from map posted above(#454) that area being off the trail whwere they were found was but looked. Iirc a resident from the area was involved on the 14th found. But not the land owner. Jmo

I am only like a 1/2 thread behind reading but I just can't visualize the path. I've viewed all the maps and videos and kept thinking I would "get it" eventually. Now on thread 13 let me just admit I don't. In real life I am good with directions, seriously, but on my phone, my only Internet I can't understand this. Would some kind person maybe just DRAW a little map with North straight up and the bridge and where they were found?

I know one end has parking for a few cars, where Imo they were dropped off (don't know what end this is called) and the other end is where the posts are so no car enters. BG is walking toward the lot or toward the cemetery side?

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry for the trouble. Thank you.

Let me know if this helps at all, I tried to get the entire trail in the map and I also put a compass in the top right to give a better sense of direction.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MAO.jpg
    MAO.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 880
Let me know if this helps at all, I tried to get the entire trail in the map and I also put a compass in the top right to give a better sense of direction.

attachment.php

Thanks for all your time and work here, pzkcmo!

That it's more likely a hoodie string...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone on the Indiana scanner page suggested it could be a shirt like this, under the hoodie. Fox Racing
From a Fox website: (below) https://www.foxracing.com/us/mtb/
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.

Not sure if this was mentioned already.

2zykar4.jpg

Iirc < if I remember correctly. Yes i think the girls were to meet and get picked up 4:30-5:30 & didn't someone went to or called LE <law enforcement, they searched till it got to dark. Thinking they were lost. Iirc some family members did continue to search but didn't find them. As you can see from map posted above that area being off the trail whwere they were found was but looked. Iirc a resident from the area was involved on the 14th found. But not the land owner. Jmo

I believe the girls were supposed to be picked up between 3:00 and 3:30. Family reported them missing to LE after a brief search.

My wife and I wondered if they were goggles. :)

I believe what is hanging around his neck is a clue..........just can't figure out what it is.

I thought about safety goggles the minute I saw the picture.

The BG reminds me of someone who might work at the packing plant. I wouldn't be surprised if the workers were required to wear safety goggles; especially after some of those workers were diagnosed with a rare neurological illness back in 2007-08.

This talks a little about Indiana Packers and the link to the illness.
http://safetyandhealth.ufcw.org/tag/osha/page/2/

What's sad is that while this guy is probably is one of the worst of the worst, there are still others out there just like him. Maybe not as brazen, but unfortunately he is not the only one out there that wants to kill kids, and people.

Eta: that would be great if during the search for him, other sickos are also apprehended, while the FBI searches the Dark Web for child *advertiser censored*, etc, as it might relate to this case.

Made a map trying to summarize only what is proven so far. Other than the "down the hill audio" almost nothing has been released. They were dropped off around 1PM near the location shown. By 2:07pm they were just across the bridge, both photos are on the south side of the creek. The man approaches on the bridge, possibly on the south side of the bridge but that's not 100% confirmed. Based on what I've gathered I believe he's near the orange circle but it could be anywhere along that bridge. By noon the next day they are found southeast of the cemetery. You can see on the Topography map the area east of the north side of the bridge is VERY hilly. To get to the location where the girls ended up you have to either cross the creek from the south or go around that hilly area in one way or another.

Unless I left something out, that's all we really know for sure. I think the guy might have parked at the cemetery, might have used the trees there as cover and entered the woods from that side to stalk people on the trail. But that's just speculation.

attachment.php

So the pix taken were on the high bridge that runs over LAND. I think the word bridge was one part of my problem. I think bridge and I think over water.

It was the former rail line, up high, right?

The pix were taken on the non trail side. Over land.

?????

If he is an outdoorsman, I wonder if he might gravitate to such a place that lends itself to activities such as fishing, hunting, like Colorado, Montana, Idaho...isolated mountainous areas maybe...shoot needle in a haystack, you can hunt and fish just about everywhere...

I drove to Delphi today and checked everything out. It's changed my mind about everything I've thought so far. I'm driving now. Will post the pictures when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I want to elaborate on my post #800 on the previous thread. I wish I had screen shot those comments as the video has now been removed by user it says now. I am sorry for the delay on getting this out here, I am sick and not been able to get online til now. It basically was a couple people saying that this person they know looked like the man. I mean there were several and they mentioned a name and a possible accomplice. I know some of you think they are troll comments but who knows? May be and then maybe not. I just want this case to be solved and those beautiful girls get the justice they deserve. Please accept my appologies if you went looking for it and it was removed. I didn't post a link cause I didn't want to violate terms here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288