IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another perspective as I see it. I'm almost 100% sure Liberty was standing in the same spot when she took both pictures. She takes one of Abby, turns around, takes the other. Then they continue walking down the bridge and realize someone is coming.
attachment.php
If BG was headed north the sun would be shining on his left. It is shining on his right. BG is headed south. The video that still was taken from is aimed north.

I would not interpret the police passing out fliers as a sign they have no legitimate leads. MOO is that this is simply a "checkpoint" for LE to evaluate people, vehicles, and contents of vehicles (as much as can be seen with a quick visual). It would also be telling if a vehicle turned around to avoid stopping to talk to LE.
For me it's that PLUS the large reward increase. Gives me a sinking feeling

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

:cow:
There is a 23 minute time difference between Libby's SChat and the photo of BG.
Lingering 23+ minutes at the height of that treacherous bridge is alarming.
Maybe they weren't lingering. Perhaps they were waiting. Wasting time while waiting.
Thank you for the exact time stamps of the photos! I have been wondering about this. Likely this has been mentioned and I missed it as these threads have been moving quickly, but:
The SnapChat was taken at 2:07 PM, which means the picture of BG was taken at 2:30 PM. Being such a clear and exact time -- i.e. 'on the half hour' -- indicates that a meet-up with an established agreed-upon time is seeming more likely. BG was on time, Libby and Abby were early.
I agree, 23 minutes is a longish time to wait on a high bridge.

On the bright side, looks like 2 of the men on the FBI's 10 most wanted list have been captured recently. Just trying to stay positive... Maybe they'll bump him up to the top 10 list soon.

Thank you for the exact time stamps of the photos! I have been wondering about this. Likely this has been mentioned and I missed it as these threads have been moving quickly, but:
The SnapChat was taken at 2:07 PM, which means the picture of BG was taken at 2:30 PM. Being such a clear and exact time -- i.e. 'on the half hour' -- indicates that a meet-up with an established agreed-upon time is seeming more likely. BG was on time, Libby and Abby were early.

Does anyone have a link that states those are the times of the photo and video? I have seen it mentioned a lot but I don't think I've seen actual MSM links on it. Thanks in advance!

Can anyone tell us about how tall the BG is? By shadows or anything? Or approximate weight, etc? Why hasn't LE mentioned this yet?

could be ...I'm still not convinced it was a meeting or anything to do with SM.

Also.... I've been looking stuff up... from my interpretation of everything... they were made to cross the creek?? Is that accurate?

On the bright side, looks like 2 of the men on the FBI's 10 most wanted list have been captured since this beginning of this year. Just trying to stay positive... Maybe they'll bump him up to the top 10 list soon.

Thanks kittymittons, please keep that positivity flowing, we really, really need it, or at least I do bigtime!

:cow:

There is a 23 minute time difference between Libby's SChat and the photo of BG.
Lingering 23+ minutes at the height of that treacherous bridge is alarming.
Maybe they weren't lingering. Perhaps they were waiting. Wasting time while waiting.

Snipped for focus.

We don't know that for a fact, do we? I haven't seen it reported anywhere--we speculated earlier that might be the case, but it was a guess.

Also.... I've been looking stuff up... from my interpretation of everything... they were made to cross the creek?? Is that accurate?

We do not know that. They might never have crossed the creek.

Correct me if I'm wrong, why drop them off in the north end when the Monon trails are on the south end. There are no official trails in the north end because no one is supposed to cross bridge right?

This is my worst nightmare. A case that deals with N, S, E, W. I'm really bad with directional concepts.[emoji20]

I can sure relate! I can get lost in the front seat of the car :gaah:.

My advice is: If you are going to make a map/bridge layout photo make sure it is 100% geographically and factually acurate, other wise you are going to keep being asked over and over about. and nobody wants that LOL. Plus it also makes it annoying bc people keep seeing it and quoting it and it makes the viewing experience not so fun, bc it fills up page after page with corrections. my 2 cents

I'm still really struck by how hard locals have said it is to find this place.

Also, #1nana had mentioned the thought of crossing the freeway upon arrival, or something like that, need to go back, is this an option, i would think they would have been dropped off right in front where they wouldnt have to cross. Also the thought about someone seeing them while driving by in the highway is interesting and fresh imo...

I am unsure. Someone in past thread said something that resonated with me. It was along the lines of: He was planning to do bad things to them, why would he care if they got wet/uncomfortable/cold crossing the stream.

Frustrating to know so little. It is all just a guess. Someone else just posted that he could have drowned them in the creek. That's a thought I haven't even entertained. What if the creek itself was part of his sick rituals?

Oh, my-- what a thought, drowning! Never even occurred to me gosh it just keeps getting worse.

Something I've thought of.. if she had the phone hidden in her pocket, would it have fallen out if he assaulted them, (can't say or type it) I keep thinking it was about hurting and killing them, nothing more. But, IDK anymore.

For me it's that PLUS the large reward increase. Gives me a sinking feeling

Think positive ninja9, this is great news and could well move the case forward.:heart:

Just wondering, have there been other cases here where the reward specifically led to an arrest (s)? Tia.

If any one is looking for some excellent factual illustrations User NIN does and amazing job and takes alot of pride in his work. Im sure you can search his posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304