IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per request, here is an attempt to flip the split image to make a whole face. It's certainly not perfect, but it does look at least a little bit like a man, albeit a little furry looking. Keeping the line in the middle was necessary to keep it from morphing into something unrecognizable. There are two features that I have always subscribed to, chubby cheeks and facial hair/goatee. All MOO of course.
b8f4b70ffb707480efe0c6977f475163.jpg

Thank you for this! For sure you can see cheekbones that IMO suggest a wide face. And looks to me like a mustache, brown in color. Someone knows this guy! IMO he is somewhat local, or used to be. I think he's hiding in plain sight and is not a loner or drifter, but is known to many, just not suspected of these horrible things. This monster needs to be caught and soon.

I live an hour and a half from Delphi and I find myself alert just taking my dogs out in the morning, never mind the coyotes I have in the back, my mind goes to this guy and knowing he could be anywhere, makes me hurry those dogs up to get back in the house

Sorry, one more question. Is YouTube okay to link? I've seen some YouTube videos posted/linked, but I thought maybe they were made by members so that's why it's okay to link them. Sorry to take up space in the thread for my questions guys. I appreciate your responses.

Never apologize for asking a question. Never a waste of space, IMO.

I am wasting space, however, by not having an answer for you. :facepalm:

Question and I'm so very sorry if this is a repeat one, I've searched all 15 threads for days now.

We know for a fact the photo and man's voice was recorded by Libby on her phone.

Do you guys think Libby "tossed" it after recording?

Reason I'm asking is because I suspect he would have taken the phone if it was laying there after they passed. Why leave that?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Interesting point! She could have tossed it, or it could have been dropped in a struggle/attempt to run.

It's also possible he is someone not experienced with technology, and didn't appreciate the data that could be gotten off the phone. Perhaps just tossed it in the water and figured that would do that trick.

I may have been wrong, Grimlynn. If it is just a link to a informative post about the bridge, it might be okay, but I dunno.

Best thing to do is ask a mod.

Sorry I was so quick to reply without thinking it through. All apologies.

Hey, I appreciate you answering! I'll look into it and if they give me the okay I'll share it. The video was interesting, but it doesn't add anything new to what we've all discussed here, so nothing is missed if not.

I wondered the same thing.

Question and I'm so very sorry if this is a repeat one, I've searched all 15 threads for days now.

We know for a fact the photo and man's voice was recorded by Libby on her phone.

Do you guys think Libby "tossed" it after recording?

Reason I'm asking is because I suspect he would have taken the phone if it was laying there after they passed. Why leave that?

I'm throwing my hat in the ring and this is my attempt at a simple face mirroring with no enhancements. All I did was make an attempt to figure out the best middle line of his face and flip it. I also increased the image size 50%. I did crop the image, but I didn't want to blow the image up to the point that you lose all context

attachment.php

Attachments

• suspect - face mirrored.jpg
    suspect - face mirrored.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 904
I said yesterday I may try this again so here goes:

Okay, so on the 'profiling' front, (scare quotes because this isn't super scientific) this post looks at offenders in cases where two girls went missing/murdered together.

I do not think that is the only way to 'profile' this case. One might also look at an offender who targeted a young teen girl at a park or other rural setting, or perhaps look even narrower for only those cases where the victim was not taken from scene, body was not buried, etc. It also could make a difference whether the offender just randomly came across his victims, or was stalking one and the other just happened to be there at the time. However, it could be that a certain type of offender (perhaps an inexperienced one) might hold off for a victim who is alone, while a certain type of offender feels confident enough to attack two people together.

Kristin Lisk - 15 and Katie Lisk 12 - Virginia, May 1, 1997. Probably taken from outside their home, found 5 days later in river 40 miles away. (****the killer was identified and is now deceased, so we know this case could not be related. He also was convicted for taking another girl from outside her home in a single abduction.)

Jennifer Bolduc and Sarah Hajney, both 16, - New York, 1996 after 7AM at or en route from the Hajney home. (killed by Hajney's neighbor, he later hung himself in jail.)

Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman - both 10, UK, 2002 - out for a walk and lured into the home of their teacher by her boyfriend (she was not home.) He had just had an angry argument with the teacher, who he accused of cheating on him. (killer appears to still be incarcerated.)

Ashley Pond and Miranda Gaddis - 12 and 13 years old. They knew their killer, the father of one of their friends. One of the girls had reported that Ward Weaver had tried to rape her previously but it was not investigated by LE. killer is incarcerated. Bodies were buried under concrete pad in yard (Ashley) and in a box in his shed (Miranda).

Taylor Placker, 13 and Skyler Whitaker, 11 shot to death in 2008 while out on a walk by Kevin Sweat. Left in ditch where they were attacked. Sweat is incarcerated.

In other cases, the killer was not found, and/or the girls are still missing such as that of the Lyons sisters, the Abell sisters and the Reker sisters, and Lyric/Elizabeth so there is no offender to compare to.

This is a VERY small sample set and is not exhaustive. Methods of killing seemed to vary. Some knew their attackers previously, others did not. In two of the cases at least one girl was fearful of her abductor, who she knew. The cases where the abductors were unknown seem largely to be crimes of opportunity. Most of these killers left or dumped bodies with little effort to conceal apparently (w/ exception of one who knew his victim.)

None of the cases seemed to have a financial motive/drug motive/revenge motive, etc. Largely the cases seemed to be sexually oriented crimes of opportunity. A high number of these offenders had committed other violent crimes in the past or went on to do so in the future. It's worth noting that all seem to have been committed by lone actors.

If anyone comes across other cases that fit where there was an offender convicted you can PM them to me and I will update this list as I have time.

Voila! You have your wish!

LE released a photo showing Libby and BG were near Southeast end (see Grays video)

Attatchment? Again not looking for personal opinions regarding news or photos! Looking for factual info that the girls crossed the bridge! That's my wish and interest!

This may sound strange but just what does MOO mean???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My own opinion, or My opinion only . Depending on who you ask

Per request, here is an attempt to flip the split image to make a whole face. It's certainly not perfect, but it does look at least a little bit like a man, albeit a little furry looking. Keeping the line in the middle was necessary to keep it from morphing into something unrecognizable. There are two features that I have always subscribed to, chubby cheeks and facial hair/goatee. All MOO of course.

I could see the face pretty easy in the original, but it really needed to be taken another step. This is great, thank you!

OMG you did it! That's amazing! If you step back 3-4 ft from your screen it's actually not fuzzy and quite recognizable. Great job!

Not unless he has been named a POI in MSM or by LE. No random social media allowed.

What was the scary video posted earlier today (?) by a guy walking across the bridge showing all the gaps in the boards? Was that YouTube, rather than FB? Maybe that's why it was OK. I could only watch about a minute of it or I would have curled up into a fetal position and started crying!

Interesting point! She could have tossed it, or it could have been dropped in a struggle/attempt to run.

It's also possible he is someone not experienced with technology, and didn't appreciate the data that could be gotten off the phone. Perhaps just tossed it in the water and figured that would do that trick.
Your right! They were searching the waters. Good possibility data was recovered after finding phone. Someone mentioned photos and videos possibly going to a cloud service but as a mom of three teens (one of which is a girl) I don't see this possible, not with the 1000000 photos she takes daily.

One of the creepier images I've ever seen! IMHO, I think someone might be able to ID him.

I find myself wishing there was a list of all of #1nana's posts which include photos she took there, maybe included near the beginning of the threads or in the media thread or something. I can't go through and compile one right now and don't know when I would get a chance but figured I'd throw it out there in case someone is itching for a project, lol.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing

His "gun" looks much lower, though. All of these holsters so far would put the object near the chest. The area in the photo is near the jacket pocket and to the side.
To be honest, most people who carry guns just use a belt holster. Cheaper and easier. I carry mine in my backpack or purse. (Concealed carry is legal and common here.) I am just not convinced that it is a gun, but we shall see.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This is the only one I saw that had the gun both facing upward and not on the side of the torso. I don't know how adjustable these types of holsters are, i.e., can a side version be brought around to the front?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks