IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by courtfollower89

Question and I'm so very sorry if this is a repeat one, I've searched all 15 threads for days now.

We know for a fact the photo and man's voice was recorded by Libby on her phone.

Do you guys think Libby "tossed" it after recording?

Reason I'm asking is because I suspect he would have taken the phone if it was laying there after they passed. Why leave that?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

I wondered the same thing.

All 15 threads - you must be cross eyed by now, LOL.

Personally I have debated the voices in my head as to whether or not she secretly hid the phone before he could find it. I have not decided. I think it's possible if he was distracted.

:cow:

I said yesterday I may try this again so here goes:

Kristin Lisk - 15 and Katie Lisk 12 - Virginia, May 1, 1997. Probably taken from outside their home, found 5 days later in river 40 miles away. (****the killer was identified and is now deceased, so we know this case could not be related. He also was convicted for taking another girl from outside her home in a single abduction.)

This happened in my town years ago. Very scary because no one knew who did it, the police were stumped. It wasn't until years later the killer was named.

One of the creepier images I've ever seen! IMHO, I think someone might be able to ID him.

attachment.php

Creepier than this?

Attachments

• monon_hb_ps.jpg
    monon_hb_ps.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 768
I'm throwing my hat in the ring and this is my attempt at a simple face mirroring with no enhancements. All I did was make an attempt to figure out the best middle line of his face and flip it. I also increased the image size 50%. I did crop the image, but I didn't want to blow the image up to the point that you lose all context

attachment.php

This is a great job.

There is another photo awhile back and sorry but i didnt get the post#. Someone managed to really clear up his left eye in a close up (when looking at it it is to the right).

It was shockingly clear when I saw it and is a little hard to make out at first but when you see it it is amazing. Kind of like those pictures where you have to not focus so much and then it jumps out at you.

I believe that particular photo is the one where the first request came in to see if we could mirror image it since his left eye came out so good.

If others know which photo I mean and others want to take a stab at doing that one it would be appreciated.

Supposedly Libby's grandpa said very early on that her phone pinged all over town. I don't think BG knows about cloud service. I think he took her phone with him, ran errands while her phone synced, and left town. I think he has since destroyed it when he realized they have video of him. He probably thinks a phone can't be tracked if it's off, either.

Per request, here is an attempt to flip the split image to make a whole face. It's certainly not perfect, but it does look at least a little bit like a man, albeit a little furry looking. Keeping the line in the middle was necessary to keep it from morphing into something unrecognizable. There are two features that I have always subscribed to, chubby cheeks and facial hair/goatee. All MOO of course.
b8f4b70ffb707480efe0c6977f475163.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The face of evil

after seeing this, Ièm looking at the photos with new eyes and can now understand why some people think he could be young-ish 30-something

thanks for doing it - it really is terrifying to look at

Per request, here is an attempt to flip the split image to make a whole face. It's certainly not perfect, but it does look at least a little bit like a man, albeit a little furry looking. Keeping the line in the middle was necessary to keep it from morphing into something unrecognizable. There are two features that I have always subscribed to, chubby cheeks and facial hair/goatee. All MOO of course.
b8f4b70ffb707480efe0c6977f475163.jpg

This happened in my town years ago. Very scary because no one knew who did it, the police were stumped. It wasn't until years later the killer was named.

I hope that's not the case here. I pray tomorrow is the day we have a suspect in custody!

I found a picture, it's from 2006 though but the photo was posted recently. Similar facial features, goatee etc. but it is an older photo. In the picture he is showing where his pony was shot in the head (pony survived) but strange all around.

His property is also a 62 miles directly straight line East of the bridge.

Not sure what I can post. Since he is being sought for another crime is it ok to post links?

Please ask a mod. It would be very interesting to compare.

I know there are thousands of billboards, but I wonder if there was any strategy as to how they were placed. Or just placed where available.

There is more info in the following link. I can tell you, that many billboard owners donate the spot and /or offer the board (timed) for a wholesale price or less. A good number of those billboards are in secondary locations. Even if they are not always commercial prime locations, they can yet trigger successful identification of UNSUBS.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/digital-billboard-initiative

Attatchment? Again not looking for personal opinions regarding news or photos! Looking for factual info that the girls crossed the bridge! That's my wish and interest!
The person that created the youtube videos that located the positions on the bridge of the girls and the suspect is someone that reconstructs crime scenes and identifies locations of people and objects from various source images professionally. So it isn't as if some amateur is taking a wild guess. But that all said the answer to your question is that law enforcement has never stated that the girls crossed the bridge.

The person that created the youtube videos that located the positions on the bridge of the girls and the suspect is someone that reconstructs crime scenes and identifies locations of people and objects from various source images professionally. So it isn't as if some amateur is taking a wild guess. But that all said the answer to your question is that law enforcement has never stated that the girls crossed the bridge.
He did an amazing job.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Im not sure it really matters much, But out of curiosity i put my I phone in my pocket with it recording and had my home theater on turned to news station and It just sounds like a bunch of fuzz on the recording. I am thinking if Libbys phone really was in a pocket then LE did some crazy *advertiser censored* editing to get any recognizable voice . And with the quality of the voice heard i am starting to wonder if it would even be possible for it to have been in her pocket .

BBM

It's very good advice to run and not let yourself be moved. I certainly would. BUT....

BBM

...The fact that there were two girls and it's possible he gained control of Abby first would make running next to impossible for Libby. Would any of us leave a friend behind, even though conventional wisdom says to run? I wouldn't. I couldn't. Whatever was about to happen, I'd stick with my friend. I couldn't live with myself if I escaped and she didn't survive. Even if I was thinking of running for help, I'd be afraid of what would happen to my friend in the meantime or if I couldn't find help. Maybe it's not rational, but who is thinking clearly in that moment? I wish running had been an option for both of them. But it probably wasn't.
JMO

I think he used their love for each other to hold them there too. I have thought that from the beginning. He threatened to harm one while the other watched what he did...then he attacked the other one. He needs to die...

I think this is someone who spends a lot of time in the woods. He wears a fanny pack. He walks across this bridge with this hands in his pockets, almost casual like in the one photo. He knows these woods. JMO

He did an amazing job.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes, he did.

Thankfully, only a few people with eyes like this have crossed my path - hoping the same holds true for the rest of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998