IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it was a very soft confrontation. "I am a ranger/ police officer/ railroad official and you are trespassing private property here, ladies. It is illegal to cross this bridge and also very dangerous. I am going to ask you to step off the bridge.".. "Where were you going..?".. " Okay, then get down the hill and I am going to lead you back"

Libby pockets her phone and is recording in case of an arrest. The perp does not try to take her phone away - yet. At some point the girls may feel something isn't right and try to make a run..

Just my thoughts.

-Nin

Earlier in another thread someone showed a photo of what Libby was wearing that day. Tie dye t-shirt and black tights with no pockets. She had nowhere to hide her phone.

attachment.php

Dear mods, don't delete this side by side. It's my own picture.

I had some clothes laying around similar to BG, as do most people in Indiana I assume. And wanted to see if we could get a better understanding of his height, weight & what all he was wearing.

I noticed a few things.

1) His neck is very far down almost as if he's clinching something under it.

2) I have no idea what he has under his chin but it's probably not a thick pair of gloves like mine. (I originally thought it was a pair of gloves as I've seen people place them there temporarily if they wont fit into pockets)

3) If he is wearing a hoodie, it seems to be far too big for his body. Maybe a 2x or 3x L when he should be wearing a L to XL. The hood coming down over his eyes like that reveals no forehead and the tails at the bottom poke out a lot. I think he's reaching into a pocket under his jacket.

4) If my scaling is proper, he's around 5'10" and likely between 175lbs and 190lbs

5) his right arm & right leg are in an awkward pose. seems like he's trying to reach into the pocket and position himself to get at whatever is in that pocket.

6) I shaved yesterday but I think the stubble could show up in a distorted image as a mustache, it seems like he has a thicker mustache & maybe a goatee but it's hard to say for sure.

EDIT: I'm 35 years old.

Again if you're a mod please don't delete this, it's my own image.

Awesome job. And his age - I am guessing 40-50. He's got a more middle age thickening happening than you.

Something happening right now on Anderson IN scanner... Cross your fingers folks!!

attachment.php

I had some clothes laying around similar to BG, as do most people in Indiana I assume. And wanted to see if we could get a better understanding of his height, weight & what all he was wearing.

I noticed a few things.

2) I have no idea what he has under his chin but it's probably not a thick pair of gloves like mine. (I originally thought it was a pair of gloves as I've seen people place them there temporarily if they wont fit into pockets)

3) If he is wearing a hoodie, it seems to be far too big for his body. Maybe a 2x or 3x L when he should be wearing a L to XL. The hood coming down over his eyes like that reveals no forehead and the tails at the bottom poke out a lot. I think he's reaching into a pocket under his jacket.

4) If my scaling is proper, he's around 5'10" and likely between 175lbs and 190lbs

5) his right arm & right leg are in an awkward pose. seems like he's trying to reach into the pocket and position himself to get at whatever is in that pocket.

6) I shaved yesterday but I think the stubble could show up in a distorted image as a mustache, it seems like he has a thicker mustache & maybe a goatee but it's hard to say for sure.

Wow. This is AMAZING. I really tend to think BG is older. His posture looks bad and hunched over. I've been working with my mom on her posture and he nearly mimics her.

Good job!

attachment.php

I noticed a few things.

This is awesome! Thank you! You know, looking at it like this, it almost looks like BG's "hoodie" is actually an apron of some sort, you know, like an industrial one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Earlier in another thread someone showed a photo of what Libby was wearing that day. Tie dye t-shirt and black tights with no pockets. She had nowhere to hide her phone.

It has not been said if she had a backpack AFAIK. It would not be unusual to keep that detail out. I have seen it before. LE has mentioned if anyone saw someone throw away a backpack they want to know.

MOO

Can you or someone else please re-post the comment in question? Thanks.

-Nin

I still believe that Liberty saw a man approaching a little aggressively which weirded her out, so she started filming Abby to let him know he was on camera without making it obvious and awkward in case it was nothing and he just passed by. That has to be Abby entering the frame in the second pic where he 1. is closer and 2. looks very tense like he's ready to make a move.

I think the video portion of the recording is very brief and everything happens quickly which is why LE can't provide more detail on his appearance, they literally have none.

Just an FYI . On WS many times the family members or people that love the victim read the posts . Have sensitivity when speculating how these innocent victims died. I'm not stating hold things back... just be aware these girls family, friends and neighbors may be reading and post in such a manner . Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be safe, Alison. I assumed the storm range was more midwest and southern US.

Do you have flooding in Ont?

Sorry for O/T. Waiting for news....anything.
We had rain until about 4 am yesterday then it went below freezing froze the roads up then it snowed. Have has about 30 cm of snow since this morning. The radio said they couldn't type the accident as quick as they were coming in. They even shut the Bingo Halls which has never happened before. We are in Northern Ontario and I have never before in my lifetime witnessed snow shut our city down like it did today. Sorry for the OT

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

IndependentFeed thank you!
Your photo comparison is very helpful, imo

Interesting. I wonder then if maybe the suspect did take the phone from Liberty, not knowing it was still recording, put it in his pocket; then later, somehow lost it during the attack.. fell out of his pocket, and didn't know.

Wow. This is AMAZING. I really tend to think BG is older. His posture looks bad and hunched over. I've been working with my mom on her posture and he nearly mimics her.

Good job!

Or he has no neck at all. It's very hard for me to mimic unless I'm trying to hold something in place with my chin.

The sound of a gunshot in the woods may not travel too far depending on the density of the woods. And seeing as it is "in the country" it may not raise too many alarms as coyotes are a big problem here in Indiana.

But someone not familiar with shooting a gun may not understand this and the BG may have steered from using one. Only a few know and they aren't speaking...yet.
Long time hunter and firearm enthusiast here. From the pictures I have seen from the surrounding area, even a 22 cal would echo very well and be hear from at least a mile away. Not many bad guys use such a small caliber. Next up would be a 38. That would be heard from a few miles away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I still believe that Liberty saw a man approaching a little aggressively which weirded her out, so she started filming Abby to let him know he was on camera without making it obvious and awkward in case it was nothing and he just passed by. That has to be Abby entering the frame in the second pic where he 1. is closer and 2. looks very tense like he's ready to make a move.

I think the video portion of the recording is very brief and everything happens quickly which is why LE can't provide more detail on his appearance, they literally have none.

I keep looking at the 2 pictures of BG. Not sure how to explain in it. They are only a second or maybe even less, but they are a footstep apart. Yet the rail and rock and background don't seem to move at all. It made me think Libby took a step backwards for the background behind him to not move. Were the girls backing away from him? Or Libby was and that's why we see Abby come into the frame?

Hope I explained that to make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members