MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
KY has had 4 people that are either his friends or family that are around his age that have remained loyal to him from the time Kara went missing until Jessica went missing. Andrew, Frances, Jessep and Jaxon. There could be more, but haven't found anyone else. Just about everyone else, all of his friends from the Kara days have deserted him and for good reason.

Yeah, I agree. He's in jail currently on third degree domestic abuse charges. He also lived within 3 miles of Kylr when Kara disappeared.

Yep, he lived right on Manchester in Kansas City, if I'm not mistaken. I thought that residence was very interesting and probably should've been checked into when KK went missing.

I was active in the Kara forums before on the KK threads, but for some reason, my account was deleted. I have put countless hours into investigating her disappearance and now investigating JR's disappearance.

I believe if you want the answers, dig into KY's half brother JC. You won't get the answers from Kylr.

Kara and Jessica could be anywhere when you think about it, however I've gathered a few clues. I have a hunch she could be in a certain area, but I don't believe that she is anywhere near where the vehicle was burned.
I agree, she is likely not by the car. Kylr was crafty by splitting evidence up. Sophisticated enough to know to move evidence into different jurisdictions to throw off Le. I think it was so he could confuse them as to where Jr's body was or is.

Also it seems like an attempt to prey on Le's possible lack of communication. I hear it's a common issue between alot of different departments/jurisdictions for some reason.

I did come across some interesting stats in this text book I have from a college class I took. The book is titled "criminology: explaining crime and it's context", by Brown, Esbensen & Gies. They discuss an old study by Marvin Wolfgang, from 1958. He analyzed 588 homicides in Philadelphia. Apparently his conclusions still remain valid. According to Wolfgang's conclusions:

1) murder is most likely to happen on Saturday.

2) The largest portion of murders occurred between 8pm-2am.

3) Women are usually killed at home, most often in the bedroom.

I would have to imagine or speculate Jr was killed in the grandpa's home. if they left the party @9:30 pm, he would only have about 4.5-5 hrs to kill her, burn the Car and flee the area. I figured the car and GPA house are not far from the party.
he could possibly murder her in that house, drive in her car and then dispose of her close or far I figure. Then burn the car. I'm not sure where Kylr lived. If it's with GPA, she was probably killed there. If he was in Edwards she's probably near there.

I'm unfamiliar with KCMO. Considering how long it would take to get to Edwards, if I remember correctly it's 2 hrs from the burned cars location?

I have attempted to find information on distance statics of remains disposal after homicide. I am hoping to determine a radious by finding out where he lived, or where she was killed then using," 'distance-decay relationship' or 'distance-decay hypothesis', It's difficult with out a murder site or residence.

If we have suspected murder sites, or residence we can use them to determine a good radious for a search area possibly. If any one would like to check out some good research on the distance decay theory you should check out,"TRAVEL-TO-CRIME: HOMING IN ON THE VICTIM" by SARAH HODGKINSON
and NICK TILLEY. Alot of helpful information.

I would have to imagine or speculate Jr was killed in the grandpa's home..

RSBM

I thought about that a lot. But then they took a cadaver dog through the house when it was "raided", so I'd think they know if that is the case. I hope they do anyway.

KY has had 4 people that are either his friends or family that are around his age that have remained loyal to him from the time Kara went missing until Jessica went missing...

I just want to be certain you mean they abandoned him after he was arrested this time around, yeah? I would find it very concerning if Jax was supporting him right now.

Sorry, should've made my post more clear. Basically, I was saying from the time Kara went missing until Jessica went missing, KY has only had a few loyal friends that stood by his side. This is also significant, because more than likely it potentially eliminates a lot of suspects that could've helped in both Kara's and Jessica's disappearance, this going on the assumption that it was just one person that helped. One of those people that have been loyal is JC. I spoke to JC on facebook not too long ago and what he was telling me wasn't making sense when I had asked him specific questions.

And at this point, I don't see any connection with KY's grandfather. He appears overprotective of Kylr sure, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's covering for anything that he's done. On a couple of the facebook groups, people had suggested that the grandfather might know something, but I haven't seen any evidence of that.

Second point, the only way the grandfather would know is if KY told him or he brought JR back to the house, which I don't believe to the be case.

I know we can't discuss it in a lot of detail here but I just want to agree with you 100% that JC is the most likely accomplice. I do think FL has important info that helps the timeline, but she is not the one that gave him a ride or helped him get the gas to torch the car. Didn't JC's gf turn on him really quickly after Jessica went missing? I seem to remember some public outcalling. Anyway it all is so frustrating because if seems like they have enough for a circumstantial case. I truly hope they can get the missing piece they need to bring charges, even if it isn't Kara or Jessica.

And at this point, I don't see any connection with KY's grandfather. He appears overprotective of Kylr sure, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's covering for anything that he's done. On a couple of the facebook groups, people had suggested that the grandfather might know something, but I haven't seen any evidence of that.

I was unclear in my post. I was Trying to go back through the studies to find the exact statements to share. Then it got really long. It took forever to write and I didn't proof read it well. I need the post I meant to add, based on the statistics from the studies I would think she was killed at his GPA's house, or where ever he was living.

I feel bad for kylrs gpa Having to go through this being old and nearing the end of your life span has to be terrible. I don't mean to imply i think he has knowledge or lied about anything. I was meaning to say the information from the studies would fit with that theory or idea.

The information shared by veil about the possibility of cadaver dogs in the grandpa's home would prove that she was not killed there (I think), I'm not very educated on cadaver dogs or aware if they are very accurate. I have heard they are.

There's not alot of information about specific time frames regarding events, travel, etc. to base anything on. With so many possibilities that could have occured, I have a hard time coming up with just one solid theory in Jr's case.

Often I think may have Kylr strangled Jessica. It's pure speculation on my part based on the dv claims of his ex. My other theory is that he attacked or shot her in her car and that's why he burned it.

Vail

Yeah, I don't think FL is involved in any of this. The information she gives sometimes is questionable and should be taken with a grain of salt, as another poster had stated, but it shouldn't be discredited either.

Another interesting thing I've found is that KY has known JC and FL for at least 9 or 10 years, yet FL doesn't know who JC is. Am I the only one that finds that a bit strange? Is KY keeping JC away from his other friends to keep there from being any suspicion?

There was some sort of domestic charges against JC by his girlfriend. When I shared the discussion with a trusted source, she thought that it was Crystal(sp?) that was answering me and not JC. It turned out, JC was charged a few days later, again according to the trusted source. The trusted source thought maybe JC did something to her because she had opened her mouth when she was discussing the details with me after asking a few questions about the details of JR's disappearance.

Arnott1979

Exactly, with the exception of what KY has told the police, there is a large timeline that's unaccounted for, from the time JR and KY left the party until the next morning at 9am when the vehicle was in the grandfather's driveway.

KY has admitted to strangling KK, KY has strangled another ex back in 2011. I'm thinking it's the same thing with JR. It's possible JR tried to fight back, which would explain the scratches on KY. Another possibility was KY was trying to strangle her, she fought back, KY realized he couldn't go with Plan A and went to Plan B which left too much evidence in the vehicle, so he ended up burning the vehicle. However, I'm curious to know if KY intentionally burned himself when he set the vehicle ablaze.

He also has his neck tattooed with wings that wrap around! I think strangling is a kink of his.

The vehicle burning could also be because they moved her body in it. I do think they were in or near it when something happened tho.

KY texted Jenna at 2am that night/friday morning asking for a ride. I feel like something already happened by then http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article105029001.html

He also has his neck tattooed with wings that wrap around! I think strangling is a kink of his.

The vehicle burning could also be because they moved her body in it. I do think they were in or near it when something happened tho.

KY texted Jenna at 2am that night/friday morning asking for a ride. I feel like something already happened by then http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article105029001.html

That could be a possibility with the neck tattoos, never really thought of that.

As I'm reading, Kylr texted this Jennifer person around 2am, 4+ hours after they left the party. That raises a lot more questions. If that was Kylr that was sending the text from his grandfather's house, should we assume that the vehicle was also in the grandfather's driveway from 2am until 9am? I mean he couldn't have had JR in the vehicle at 2am if he was asking for a ride, then he would be leaving the remains in the vehicle at this grandfather's place. I have my doubts about JR being in the vehicle, only because I don't think it's possible to burn an entire body without some evidence of a body behind there left behind. It would seem quite risky, even if you could pull it off. I also think JR's mother wouldn't be searching as hard as she has, with her search team, if she was in that vehicle, imho.

I apologize, this is the first I've heard of him texting from his grandfather's house, although from reading the events, my memory seems to be a bit foggy , I do remember saying that he sent a text to a woman just before 2am, maybe closer to 1:30am?

Arnott1979

Exactly, with the exception of what KY has told the police, there is a large timeline that's unaccounted for, from the time JR and KY left the party until the next morning at 9am when the vehicle was in the grandfather's driveway.

KY has admitted to strangling KK, KY has strangled another ex back in 2011. I'm thinking it's the same thing with JR. It's possible JR tried to fight back, which would explain the scratches on KY. Another possibility was KY was trying to strangle her, she fought back, KY realized he couldn't go with Plan A and went to Plan B which left too much evidence in the vehicle, so he ended up burning the vehicle. However, I'm curious to know if KY intentionally burned himself when he set the vehicle ablaze.
The question I would like to figure out is, if he burned her car who drove him to Edwards? I'm assuming sense he recently got out of prison and has a seemingly unstable living situation that he doesn't have a car of his own.

I can't help but wonder, sense he split evidence up into different jurisdictions if Jessica is in a different jurisdiction then all the other evidence was found.

There is a possibility I could be wrong about my conclusions. But I will say if I had the same tools as law enforcement had I'm sure I could find out what happened to JR and KK within a week and throw away the key on Kylr, so he would never see the light of day again. That I could most certainly guarantee.

Have JC take a polygraph exam, Case closed. If he refuses then you'll know the person you need to look at.

Eeeeeew that is so symbolic of what he claims he did to kk! I never considered the tattoo possibly being symbolic of murder. Very eerie connection you have made. Makes sense though.

Going back to KK's case for a second, one clue nobody uncovered. If you recall the cadaver dog making a hit on that house in West Belton on Chestnut St. maybe about 2-3 years ago, where there were rumors Kara could be there. Even one of the people in my own group would not go into details of their findings with me in fear of the Belton PD. However, if you noticed on the wall in the house was a pentagram. KY also drew a pentagram on CM's(ex from 2011) forehead when he almost killed her.

[video=youtube;_lsFosyIjvk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lsFosyIjvk[/video]

Good to see the continued interest in finding Jessica.

One more thing to factor into your timelines. It is my understanding that KY showed up for work (trying to establish alibi I’m sure) in Kansas City, Kansas that Friday morning at around 7:00 am. He was still messed up and looked rough (scratches from JR?). Work told him to go home. He supposedly stayed around shop until 9:15 AM. Supposedly, no one saw how he got there and no one saw how he left. They assumed since he stayed as long as did because he was waiting for a ride to pick him up.

He and JR left party around 11:30 PM Thursday 9/8. Per party goers he was messed up then. I am unfortunately assuming that he murdered JR (probably in the car?) after leaving the party and prior to the time (2:00 AM Friday 9/9) that he started texting the other woman. He then shows up at work at (7:00 AM Friday 9/9) still messed up. So what do you think happened during this window of time? Where was Jessica? Where was her car? How did JR’s car get back to KY’s grandfather’s home and how did KY get to work?

I know these are rhetorical questions and if they could be answered Jessica would probably already have been found. Just thought I would throw them out there to see if anyone else had discovered more info on this short window of time.

Well, he was with FL Friday night and Jessica's car was burned by 2am. So there's that to think about. I think she was dumped, then the car burned because she had been in it. Some pages back we were debating whether he would be bold enough to leave her body in the trunk and it does seem like a totally insane thing to do but this case is insane so who knows. He either stashed her somewhere before going to work, or she was in the car the whole time. What I wish we knew is when his first call to JC was made. These girls aren't the only people he called, I'm sure of that.

I'm just curious if one of the threads contain an accurate time line we can reference. I have not heard about kylr going to work on Friday. Does anyone know what time grandpa saw Jr's car at his place? I tried to Google it but had no luck. Often I find a variety of conflicted information from news sites. I would like to read an accurate time line if anyone knows where one might be at

Also does anyone know where he worked? I thought he was a tattoo artist, it's kind of rare for a tattoo shop to be open before 9-10 am. my family never opened ours before 10. we would go in early or stay late sometimes to sauder needles and sanitize equipment if we had a really busy day. No other tattoo shop owners this side of my state opened early either. Things have probably changed sense the 90s though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288