Deceased/Not Found Australia - Tiffany Taylor, 16, pregnant, Brisbane, Qld, 12 July 2015 *guilty*

i hope her body is found
this young girl deserved more than being a headline, she was only 16 and i shudder at the thought of what experiences she already had
is the "boyfriend" going to be charged at all? he started a relationship with tiffany way before the age of consent, and IMO, actively contributed to her being sexually exploited by others

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

POLICE are still searching for the body of a pregnant teen a year after a 60-year-old bush mechanic allegedly killed her.

(...)

“As important as it is for the police, it’s probably more important for the family with respect to any person out there who may know any information in relation to where the body may be,” he said. “It would be very important to them that the body be recovered.”

(...)

The next court mention date for Williams is August 24.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d/news-story/81032f1be6019f499583956e8d36a1b0

from that link above

She had been living out of a motel on Loganlea Rd in Waterford West with her 41-year-old boyfriend at the time of her disappearance.

Can anyone tell me why her 41 yo boyfriend has not been charged with anything, it seems she has been living with him since she 12

from that link above

She had been living out of a motel on Loganlea Rd in Waterford West with her 41-year-old boyfriend at the time of her disappearance.

Can anyone tell me why her 41 yo boyfriend has not been charged with anything, it seems she has been living with him since she 12

I don't comprehend my child moving out of home at 12. This boyfriend may have instigated her teenage longing to be free. She was free... Somehow. But she needed her Mum and family. Why else would she be pregnant working.. Her Mum would ha e loved and cared for her daughter and grandchild. But on the other hand, maybe not. It's hard to tell.

Ok, I am posting because 1. Funky family 2. Boyfriend pimp sent her on jobs. 3. Who didn't know she was pregnant and helped her? NO ONE. Just read a book by Jaycee Duggar who was kidnapped in the US at 11. Awful but some twisted men Like keeping girls for the gratification which may last a week of drug infulled rape. If she is alive ,, let her go, please.

This "boyfriend" sounds more like a sex trafficker. I hope he hasn't moved on to other vulnerable young girls :( :(

Her sister has not started a go fund me page to do tee shirts to raise awareness she's still out there . https://www..com/3aqzfbc

Her sister has not started a go fund me page to do tee shirts to raise awareness she's still out there . https://www..com/3aqzfbc

Thank you W of Oz. T Shirts are good but not enough. As a lady I don't focus on a ladies shirt. You know what I would like and want is photos of all missing people featured in newspapers. God knows they have the classifieds listing ladies for hire. WHY can't we have a section for the missing. OK, where would the funds for the ink and paper come from? Donations... They newspaper getting accolades... Their faces, height etc need to be out there. My opinion only and adding the someone needs safe houses. Govt or otherwise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

My goodness! What did i just read?

Aussie sleuthers what are the child rape laws like in Australia? Hoping this child is recovered d given a proper burial.

Still no news, no arrest of the 41 yo boyfriend either.

This is correct in that he is of the master + slave community ( the real life scene )

Just bumping this thread for Tiffany. I used to live in Brisbane and the Gold Coast and so wish that this gorgeous girl would be found. Regardless of her lifestyle or bad choices, she was/is a CHILD and no child should be swept under the rug and forgotten. Why has the man who murdered her not told where her body is? Why s he continuing to torture her family?
I wonder if the police searched Oxley Creek or the surrounding forrest. There are a lot of areas around the industrial estate where the car was thought to be parked that are forrest/bush. i believe that would have been the most convenient place for Williams to take her. The creek though. Something tells me the creek.

I hope she is found.

So is he keeping his options open by not entering a plea? Why would you not plead not guilty straight up if you didn't do it?

Tiffany is still out there , Rodney Wayne Williams trial is this year . There’s very little in the media and her sister Chloe posted last week on the fourth anniversary of her abduction. Her profile is still on facebook Gwenyth Taylor and the boyfriend comments on it under the profile of Greg Dunn he’s gross . Williams apparently murdered his elderly female neighbor in Tasmania he got life he was 23 years old in 1978 he served 15 years . Makes me wonder how many others he’s murdered . Tiffany was charging $500 a half hour which makes me think she was dead or contained when she left the Larapinta Industrial area as she’s seen in the car on CCTV after leaving the but was she alive ? Blood found on the passenger seat and door after Williams had cleaned it . I highly doubt she would have willingly gone for that drive . I’m thinking after the time at Larapinta and no money was happening she’s gone crazy and he’s killed her . She’s not in that industrial area that’s deserted that time of the day , as she was seen in the car on the toll cameras on the brisbane Highway .

Attachments

• 0F9931B2-2F1B-458F-9B0F-2C36C7ECEFE4.png
    0F9931B2-2F1B-458F-9B0F-2C36C7ECEFE4.png
    294.3 KB · Views: 7

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members