IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question on what they are allowed to tell families in a case like this? For instance, does LE tell them the COD and other pertaining information, or does the family find out shortly before a press conference in order to reduce the likelihood of info being released prematurely?

Abby and Libby's relatives have been in my thoughts and prayers and I can't imagine how excruciating it would be to have info being given to you in bits and pieces. As a newbie, I was just wondering what standard procedure would be.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Would it be unusual for a few of our local folks to go out to the bridge and try to recreate the events? Perhaps we might find a more clear theory of which side, time spent crossing the bridge, which path was taken, etc. I thought of this after one of our fabulous members dressed up in BG clothes to compare/contrast height/weight etc. it may be a wild goose chase but I thought I would throw it out there. Please be kind. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question on what they are allowed to tell families in a case like this? For instance, does LE tell them the COD and other pertaining information, or does the family find out shortly before a press conference in order to reduce the likelihood of info being released prematurely?

Abby and Libby's relatives have been in my thoughts and prayers and I can't imagine how excruciating it would be to have info being given to you in bits and pieces. As a newbie, I was just wondering what standard procedure would be.

I would imagine they would tell them if they asked to know, or before telling them they asked if they wanted to know or not. JMO though, I really don't know.

Hello First time Poster Here

My 2 cents on Who he was after ....A lot of it depends on if BG was out looking for a chance encounter with girl / girls ...or if he new they were gonna be there and were picked out ahead of time ..and that info we just don't have yet .. I would tend to think ....if they were picked out. if BG planed this ...why not take them off sight have more time with the girls ....

l found this sight by random chance. iI looks like there is a lot of good people here

Rizzi
:wagon::greetings:

Okay since some people are still commenting on who they think he may have grabbed can we try this in a constructive way…. If he grabbed Abby first what would that tell us about him…. He may not feel strong and attacked the smaller (in size not weight just size)… If he grabbed Libby first would that show a lot of confidence…. Are we looking for someone one is confident in himself (Libby First) or more of a coward where he has to pick on someone smaller (Abby First) … this is where I was going with this many many posts back… we could break it down today and see if we can paint a better picture of this guy based on what we think is most logical since we have no actual facts…. J

William of Ockham. Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case, the simpler one is usually better.

I said it 3 or 4 threads ago and I'll say it again...someone knows exactly who this is and is not turning them in.
Let today be the day he's caught and may all of us continue to have patience with each other until that occurs. Everyone is here because they care about these girls!
211,000. Reasons for someone to turn him in....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

IMO he may have grabbed Libby first and she put up a great fight, so he eliminated her. Abby was next..

So very sad. -Nin

I thought he grabbed Abby first maybe had her by the neck......
Then tells Libby. Down the hill, Off they go.

I am still at a loss as to why it matters where everyone was in relation to the bridge, etc...jmo

Okay since some people are still commenting on who they think he may have grabbed can we try this in a constructive way…. If he grabbed Abby first what would that tell us about him…. He may not feel strong and attacked the smaller (in size not weight just size)… If he grabbed Libby first would that show a lot of confidence…. Are we looking for someone one is confident in himself (Libby First) or more of a coward where he has to pick on someone smaller (Abby First) … this is where I was going with this many many posts back… we could break it down today and see if we can paint a better picture of this guy based on what we think is most logical since we have no actual facts…. J

William of Ockham. Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case, the simpler one is usually better.
I think he grabbed Abby first because she was CLOSEST. I've believed the photo stills are miliseconds before he is caught up to Abby. I DO believe it's her coat in edge of pic. I believe if Libby were closer, she would have been grabbed first. Either way, he used one to control the other.

That is to LE's discretion, there are no hard rules. Some families know everything, some are kept in the dark. In this case, the families and LE seem to have a good relationship of mutual respect. I would guess the family is aware of COD at the very least.

I just can not imagine how uneasy and scared people living in Delphi and nearby areas are. I feel uneasy miles away in a different state. It is windy too and everything is rattling outside.
I feel uneasy and I'm in Canada. Haven't been sleeping properly either.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I don't think he grabbed either one. I think he has a weapon, gun.

First time posting so be gentle......I believe Abby was wearing a light colored jacket and the "coat in edge of pic" looks blue to me.

Until we have more to go on all we have is what we've already been going over. Maybe someone will come with fresh eyes or a fresh perspective and maybe we'll just retread the same five subjects all day. Whatever keeps this case in our minds and in the minds of the public is OK by me.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

211,000. Reasons for someone to turn him in....

I don't think money would mean a thing to this persons wife or close family If he has either. Imagine what it would do to you knowing someone you love so much can do such a evil act JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa