IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had an eerie thought...is it possible the perp could call the tip line & try to throw off the investigation? 😳

Yes, he could call the tip line, however, caller ID would show where he was calling from, unless he blocks his number.
He could also be reading Webseluths.

Yes, he could call the tip line, however, caller ID would show where he was calling from, unless he blocks his number.
He could also be reading Webseluths.
😳 Oh my! Well that is not good😬 So they can't trace a blocked call?! That is crazy in this day & age. Not good at all.
If he is reading Websleuths, he can see how many people are working to find him...wish he'd just turn himself in already.

Was SO hoping to wake up this morning to find our BG incarcerated! Ugh! First thing I did was come here! Even before the coffee was ready!

I hope this has not found his was to Southern California. We have a missing 13 and 14 yr old , missing since 3 pm:

http://patch.com/california/los-angeles/s/g1s2m/valley-family-pleas-for-missing-sisters-13-and-14

PANORAMA CITY, CA — Two teenage sisters went missing Thursday in Panorama City.

Valeria and Isabel Nava were last seen around 3 p.m. in the 15000 block of Roscoe Boulevard, the Los Angeles Police Department reported.

They have not been seen or heard from since and their family is "extremely concerned," police said.

That's quite the list 1968. I know this is quite serious but couldn't help but laugh at 'The Troll Under the Bridge'. Reminded me of this guy. Credit to Mike Reed @ Flame Warriors.

troller.jpg

😳 Oh my! Well that is not good😬 So they can't trace a blocked call?! That is crazy in this day & age. Not good at all.
If he is reading Websleuths, he can see how many people are working to find him...wish he'd just turn himself in already.
I can say in Australia if you call police your number still comes up. Even if you block it. I had my number blocked and had to call police for a neighbor . didn't tell them anything about me and about an hour later they called back and used my last name to address me

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I can say in Australia if you call police your number still comes up. Even if you block it. I had my number blocked and had to call police for a neighbor . didn't tell them anything about me and about an hour later they called back and used my last name to address me

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
I hope we have that here in the US!

Our Orange Lights are now uo here in DC too. Hoping today is the day for these sweet, brave girls!

Does anyone else now feel like they "recognize" BG's voice and picture? I think it is because I have looked at it/listened to it so many times, but I was just checking to make sure I wasn't alone in this. I have been wracking the mental rolodeck and I certainly don't know him. Anyone else going crazy with me?

I feel like I do. But he could probably sit down next to me at a diner, ask me to pass the cream, and I wouldn't recognize him now. I think he has made some changes, and his voice would sound different in tone etc.

I hope this has not found his was to Southern California. We have a missing 13 and 14 yr old , missing since 3 pm:

http://patch.com/california/los-angeles/s/g1s2m/valley-family-pleas-for-missing-sisters-13-and-14

PANORAMA CITY, CA — Two teenage sisters went missing Thursday in Panorama City.

Valeria and Isabel Nava were last seen around 3 p.m. in the 15000 block of Roscoe Boulevard, the Los Angeles Police Department reported.

They have not been seen or heard from since and their family is "extremely concerned," police said.
I am praying these girls are found safe & soon!!! This is sickening!!

It looks to me as though he's got some sort of tube or straw connected from his mouth to something concealed within a white plastic bag sticking out of his jacket. One final sip or puff or huff.

It looks to me as though he's got some sort of tube or straw connected to something concealed within a white plastic bag sticking out of his jacket. One final sip or puff or huff.

That thought crossed my mind as well...either that or a rope. Disgusting .

No change since I was on last. I'm hoping that what was said on here about LE waiting on tests before they can do anything was true.
this is totally OT but do any of you use your phone for this site and does it drain you battery in like 2 hours. I'm just asking because my phone is having to be on charge all the time and dont know if its broken or just because I'm on this site

(I snipped your post to not take up too much space)

We must live close to one another! I've also been incredibly disappointed in the Beef House. It's way too expensive for what they are serving nowadays. Broccoli soup and salad bar are the only two things I'll eat there nowadays. It used to be soooo good!

And the ROLLS! The rolls are still good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No change since I was on last. I'm hoping that what was said on here about LE waiting on tests before they can do anything was true.
this is totally OT but do any of you use your phone for this site and does it drain you battery in like 2 hours. I'm just asking because my phone is having to be on charge all the time and dont know if its broken or just because I'm on this site

Yeah, my phone battery drains really fast when I'm on here too, maybe it's the adverts on the page?

Lost my last reply.

Thanks for the info sleuther. I will correct myself here and call him a tower rigger. What exactly does a tower tech do then? I did check out their gear...the bucket bags etc. So their truck would look like a regular hydro type vehicle? One of my sons rock climbs so am somewhat familiar with the gear. [Really wish he wouldn't] A tree topper is also a possibility.

This just made me think, maybe the logo isn't a name brand necessarily. Maybe, instead, it was issued to him for a job & it's a work logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you got it! MOO

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It looks like many here agree that the Rothco logo is very similar to the logo on BG's fanny pack (or whatever that brown patch is). Is this something we should email to LE? Is this potentially helpful to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla