GUILTY Australia - Kyhesha-Lee Joughin, 3, slain, Petrie, Qld, 30 March 2013

This case just about makes me vomit. Distressing to hear the update today.

Christopher Arthur Neville Kent, 47, was given a two-year suspended jail sentence in Brisbane's Supreme Court today after already serving a 19 months behind bars.

Kent was a boarder at the Petrie unit where three-year-old Kyhesha-Lee Joughin died on March 30, 2013 after failing to receive medical attention for a bowel injury that had become infected.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...e-manslaughter-of-a-child#MOcOse35VzHbzxw8.99

Mr Fuller alleged the girl's father Matthew Lee Williamson, 31, was the prime suspect of his daughter's injuries and Kent had 'turned a blind eye' when he was living at the unit as a boarder.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-death-Kyhesha-Lee-Joughin.html#ixzz4319Hwmdf

I've said it before and I'll say it again, our justice system and sentencing laws are pitiful, bloody pathetic!

If I understand this story correctly, it was the father who inflicted these horrendous injuries on his daughter!!! Oh please, can his sentence be life!!!

Yeah, this man who got let off with a slap on the wrist lived amongst the little girl's blood stains - even on his shorts! That's more than turning a blind eye. He is an accomplice as far as I'm concerned. I sure hope his sentence is reconsidered. This is outrageous!

Oh! that's right cause of course if you hear it in the news it must be true!!!

Pfft... That piece of **** shouldn't be out... Couldnt you seem the smirk on his face as the grub walked out with his lawyer...
He is lying out of his *advertiser censored*!!!
But what happens when he does it to another family?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh! that's right cause of course if you hear it in the news it must be true!!!

Pfft... That piece of **** shouldn't be out... Couldnt you seem the smirk on his face as the grub walked out with his lawyer...
He is lying out of his *advertiser censored*!!!
But what happens when he does it to another family?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These two men are solely responsible for the death of a child, they all lived under the same roof in a unit block. Matthew Williamson, Kyhesha's father, is 100% responsible for the care and protection of his child, can that be accepted as fact?

If you're trying to insinuate that the father wasn't present for days/weeks while his daughter was subjected to horrendous cruelty and sexual abuse, and you can provide an alibi, then you should talk to the police.

There is no way that either of these men not know what was happening to her, one is the prime suspect, her father, and the other, a man who couldn't give a stuff!

If forensics link Williamson to her injuries?

The court heard an autopsy found Kyhesha-Lee had suffered a penetrative injury after being 'physically and sexually assaulted over a period of time', ABC News reported.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-death-Kyhesha-Lee-Joughin.html#ixzz43CxmVVpb

Though Kent did not either sexually or physically assault the toddler, who was aged 3 when she died, Kent did nothing to stop the horrific abuse by her father, she said.

Crown prosecutor Todd Fuller told the court that the toddler had suffered a traumatic death that could have been avoided as her injuries were treatable.

Mr Fuller said there were blood stains throughout the unit and a strong urine smell in Kyhesha-Lee's bedroom, where a rope was put on the door to keep her inside.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-kyheshalee-manslaughter-20160319-gnmbmp.html

I certainly hope the depraved perpetrator of this dreadful crime is locked away for a very long time.
The sentence given to this person in the article absolutely disgusts me !

You would expect no less than the harshest punishment for something like this...

Father pleads guilty to Kyhesha-Lee Joughin's manslaughter
By Andrew Kos
Updated Thu Dec 08 13:19:08 EST 2016
Posted Thu Dec 08 11:56:40 EST 2016

'The father of three-year-old Kyhesha-Lee Joughin, who died from internal injuries in March 2013, has pleaded guilty to manslaughter over her death.'

'Her father Matthew Lee Williamson, 31, and flatmate Christopher Arthur Neville Kent, have pleaded guilty to manslaughter.

Both deny causing the injuries and the court has not been able to determine how she came to sustain them.

Williamson's lawyer Peter Shields said outside court that his client's guilty plea was not an acknowledgment that he caused the injuries.

"That's actually in dispute," he said.

"It's a matter for Her Honour to determine at a contested sentence — whether it's on the basis that he failed to provide the necessities of life in obtaining medical treatment, or whether he caused the injuries.

"At this stage, it's just a plea of guilty to the offence of manslaughter."

Kent was convicted of manslaughter and handed a two-year suspended sentence.

At the time the court heard Kent was not responsible for the girl's injuries but had not acted to save her life.

Williamson will be sentenced in February next year.'

As per Bomemian.... They will be sentenced this month FERBRUARY. Let us keep our eyes peeled for this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

As per Bomemian.... They will be sentenced this month FERBRUARY. Let us keep our eyes peeled for this.

YAY! FLINDERS! :seeya:

It's great to see you around.

Abusive dad 'wanted coffee' as daughter died, court hears

Matthew Lee Williamson is being sentenced in the Brisbane Supreme Court over the death of Kyhesha-Lee Joughin, who died in March 2013 after suffering protracted physical and sexual abuse.
Kyhesha died from an infected internal injury.

At the time of her death she had bruising on her face, lacerations on her ear, an injury to her temple and cuts to her lip, and had suffered a stomach injury consistent with a blow from a fist or foot or an adult falling on her.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...cked-kid-up-slept-all-day#HUv4qvBFHjJSjpZh.99

Father 'didn't think anything of it' when his daughter, three, told him she didn't want to be sexually abused anymore -as it is revealed she drew shapes of 'toys' that were used to abuse her before she was beaten to death.

When Williamson saw she was bleeding and asked her what happened, Kyhesha said she 'didn't want any fingers up her bum anymore'.
'I didn't think anything of it at the time,' Williamson told the court.

A father 'did not think' to take his three-year-old daughter to a doctor when she showed him she had blood in her nappy and was vomiting, a court has heard.

On Thursday, the court heard Kyhesha would have been unable to eat, drink or move in the final 12 hours before her painful death from an infected internal injury.*

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...taken-doctor-despite-blood.html#ixzz4a9EgP2ni
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

All I can think of, they sexually abused the child together.
This is an horrific story, no child should ever have to endure such pain, abuse and betrayal! She was no longer seen as human but just a means for gratification. I oppose the death penalty but when I read these types of crimes, I think the perpetrators should be put down. There is no punishment sufficient to make them pay, there is no rehabilitation possible, imo. :(

Thank you for posting. I read the article that said the father and flatmate had 'unorthodox sex'. Does anyone know what this means?

I don't really know but maybe like BDSM, public sex, threesomes?

Strange how they're sure Kent did not abuse the child and is allowed roam free? I find it hard to believe he never harmed the child.

A father who has pleaded guilty to the manslaughter of his young daughter is due to be sentenced after his matter was adjourned to investigate whether he suffered from a "psychological abnormality".

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/03/30/03/32/dad-to-be-sentenced-over-kyhesha-s-death

Kyhesha-Lee died a slow and agonizing death over a prolonged period after sustaining horrific physical and sexual abuse! Isn't anyone who commits such heinous crimes against a child or even an adult, psychologically abnormal?!

This pathetic excuse for a father or human being for that matter, knew right from wrong, he resented his little girl and abused her for his own sick purposes. She was his scapegoat to abuse at will because he sucks at life! He is the lowest of the low and deserves to spend the rest of his life behind bars!

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-assaulted-twice-in-jail-20170317-gv0ime.html
Child killer dad assaulted twice in jail

"But Justice Roslyn Atkinson gave little weight to the argument, saying she hoped he was getting out of bed before lunchtime after the court previously heard Williamson often slept past noon while his daughter was locked in her room."

This 'man' is a total narcissist/psychopath! Same whinging, whining and cowardly behaviour like Brett Cowan! Can't take a beat down (most probably a lie anyway) but beating, raping, abusing defenseless little children for their own kicks is as natural as a walk in the park. Makes me sick even discussing them, they don't deserve to live on this earth!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back