AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

@Got4lilgirls : Do you remember when they found the bones behind a restaurant in or near Stuggart last year or so? Have they ever released more informations about it? They were saying it would only take a few weeks to perform tests yet I haven't heard any follow-ups or results concerning that discovery?

How ironic. I was just thinking about Cassie today and letting my mind wander about where she might be. When I logged on and I saw the had been posts made, I held my breath; hoping against hope that there was a break or update. 2017 will be the year her family and those that care for her get resolution.. I have to believe that, because the alternative is just too heartbreaking. Thanks for the local updates and insight.

For me, I'm holding onto hope until there is proof to the contrary. It may sound weird, but I feel that not having hope is giving up or failing her. Cassie has been failed enough.

@Got4lilgirls : Do you remember when they found the bones behind a restaurant in or near Stuggart last year or so? Have they ever released more informations about it? They were saying it would only take a few weeks to perform tests yet I haven't heard any follow-ups or results concerning that discovery?

Bones were not found behind a restaurant in Stuttgart. That news story is referring to bones discovered near Murray's Dinner Theater in southwest Little Rock (not a good part of the city). I don't remember specific identification, but when there are unidentified human remains found they are eventually listed on the Unidentified section of NAMUS. More recently, I can remember the dismembered leg found in the Arkansas River further north in Little Rock was identified as a middle-age black female known to be missing. I will go over to NAMUS and see if I can be more specific about the case you are mentioning . . . I was just there last night beginning to watch for the Tichnor recovery.

Bones were not found behind a restaurant in Stuttgart. That news story is referring to bones discovered near Murray's Dinner Theater in southwest Little Rock (not a good part of the city). I don't remember specific identification, but when there are unidentified human remains found they are eventually listed on the Unidentified section of NAMUS. More recently, I can remember the dismembered leg found in the Arkansas River further north in Little Rock was identified as a middle-age black female known to be missing. I will go over to NAMUS and see if I can be more specific about the case you are mentioning . . . I was just there last night beginning to watch for the Tichnor recovery.

Here is a link to an original story in February 2016. The case is NAMUS UP #14775 which I had to match with the address of Murray's and the address of the recovery on the NAMUS file. A subject and their dog found "partial remains with soft tissue." No head, torso and one or both hands missing (this is off a checklist). The estimated height is 66 inches which is a little too tall for Cassie. The race and sex are unknown as of the latest update to data in November 2016. Cassie has DNA on file that was probably cross-tested by now.

http://katv.com/news/local/possible-human-bones-found-behind-murrays-dinner-playhouse

Ooh, I remember the leg. They didn't ever come out with many details on it. I remember them saying whoever found it said they thought it was a mannequin and the shoe was still on, which made us all think it was still fleshy. And the woman had been missing for a while. 😲

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Here is a link to an original story in February 2016. The case is NAMUS UP #14775 which I had to match with the address of Murray's and the address of the recovery on the NAMUS file. A subject and their dog found "partial remains with soft tissue." No head, torso and one or both hands missing (this is off a checklist). The estimated height is 66 inches which is a little too tall for Cassie. The race and sex are unknown as of the latest update to data in November 2016. Cassie has DNA on file that was probably cross-tested by now.

http://katv.com/news/local/possible-human-bones-found-behind-murrays-dinner-playhouse

My bad, you are right the bones were found in Little Rock. I do remember the black lady as well. Thanks for the info's about NAMUS (because I'm not the best to search on that site lol). I was thinking 'could she had been found' but there were no ways of identifying her but now knowing they have her DNA on file is a little more 'recomforting' if I can say so.

How ironic. I was just thinking about Cassie today and letting my mind wander about where she might be. When I logged on and I saw the had been posts made, I held my breath; hoping against hope that there was a break or update. 2017 will be the year her family and those that care for her get resolution.. I have to believe that, because the alternative is just too heartbreaking. Thanks for the local updates and insight.

For me, I'm holding onto hope until there is proof to the contrary. It may sound weird, but I feel that not having hope is giving up or failing her. Cassie has been failed enough.
It doesn't sound weird at all & to me, makes perfect sense😊
Cassie was on my mind late last week too❤ Nice to see others have been thinking about her as well❤😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Cassie absolutely could have been transported the night she went missing. JC was drugged up and out of it "sick in bed". BR could have very easily driven JCs car that night, then made it back in time to ride his bike around to police stations, etc.

However, there was a phone ping related to Cassie's disappearance that makes it less likely that she went towards Tichnor. Who's phone ping was LE chasing is a big question mark however.

I haven't went back to look (yet) and I have a terrible memory. Can someone provide any recent info on BR? Also is JC still living in the area? Same location?

I haven't went back to look (yet) and I have a terrible memory. Can someone provide any recent info on BR? Also is JC still living in the area? Same location?
B R has been first in county jail, then into the state system and should still be for several months relative to drug charge and conviction. I do not pass J C house as often this year. Car is sometimes there but not as much. She made new FB page just before Cassiie's birthday and got rid of the older one from many years ago. She looks a bit healthier. There is or was a "postering" event back in Oklahoma recently. I think HALO group led event.

B R has been first in county jail, then into the state system and should still be for several months relative to drug charge and conviction. I do not pass J C house as often this year. Car is sometimes there but not as much. She made new FB page just before Cassiie's birthday and got rid of the older one from many years ago. She looks a bit healthier. There is or was a "postering" event back in Oklahoma recently. I think HALO group led event.
Thanks for the info. Seems BR must've had some really bad offenses to pull such a lengthy visit. Wonder what his exact offenses were listed as and their corresponding sentences. I didn't know about the new FB page for JC. Again, thanks for the info. Maybe someday soon we'll find out what happened to Cassie - hope it's today!

Per Vinelink data: possession of less than 2 grams of meth or cocaine and drug paraphenalia.

The following Arkansas news story is NOT about the jawbone found recently at Tichnor, but I read it intently as the same scenario could apply in the forensics for "our" case. I have regularly been checking to see if the Tichnor mandible has popped up on Namus as unidentified. Cassie does have dental records on file, probably from the time she previously had braces. This article stretches the other case out for two years.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/...skull-found-in-red-river-201/?f=news-arkansas

I'm going to follow this as I live close to Stuttgart. I pray this is solved.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Still thinking of Cassie and praying for her. I won't forget you young lady.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back