UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if HS is still a special I know he works but, could still be a special I have often thought has there been an insider who is hampering the investigation as it has been dragging on for over 5 months jmo.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...er-Corrie-McKeague-mother-internet-trolls/amp

Is this an old article? Do you think it's aimed at WS, I haven't seen any discussion of swinging since it first came to light, maybe I've missed it.

IMO it's not nice but it's a fact of an online world that people are freely and easily able to discuss anything and everything, I'm not sure that blocking people won't just fan the flames and lead to lots of splinter groups

I feel very for the family of course but you can't put that genie back in the bottle

JMO
It is not aimed at WS but a private group for discussions and theories. Am not a member so don't know what it says but some are members of both groups and N is weeding them out from her site. This is what the article refers to . It is recent, not an old article but perhaps 2 days old. The knife is mentioned in here too so that's another source saying SP have said it is not connected "at this time" - whatever the flip that means. Have they tested it at all I wonder?

I agree you can't put the genie back in the bottle unless you have a wish left. N is in control of the genie imo.

I can't now find any MSM mention of the knife and I can't be sure where I saw it but odd that it's gone now.

Blade found near final sighting of missing RAF lad Corrie McKeague

A KNIFE has been found near the spot where missing airman Corrie McKeague was last seen.

Police are investigating whether the blade is connected to his disappearance.

[...]

Mum Nicola said police had told her a knife had been found near the loading bay “as rubbish was being cleared away”.

A Suffolk Police spokesman said: “The person it was handed to was spoken to and brought it to the station. The area where the knife was found was searched during the initial stages of the enquiry and no knife was located at that time.

“It cannot be said when this knife was left in the area or by whom, and there is no link between this and Corrie at this time.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...ng-raf-gunner-disappearance-clue-police-knife

Blade found near final sighting of missing RAF lad Corrie McKeague

A KNIFE has been found near the spot where missing airman Corrie McKeague was last seen.

Police are investigating whether the blade is connected to his disappearance.

[...]

Mum Nicola said police had told her a knife had been found near the loading bay “as rubbish was being cleared away”.

A Suffolk Police spokesman said: “The person it was handed to was spoken to and brought it to the station. The area where the knife was found was searched during the initial stages of the enquiry and no knife was located at that time.

“It cannot be said when this knife was left in the area or by whom, and there is no link between this and Corrie at this time.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...ng-raf-gunner-disappearance-clue-police-knife

Thanks GT, not sure why google wasn't returning that on my search, I wouldn't normally follow a Daily Star link so haven't seen that one before

HS has friends on his page who work in Flex, as well as a number of others who work for Biffa.

Welcome to the new posters, always good to have new ideas and inputs but a polite reminder to stick to the allowed sources so we don't get closed down

:Welcome1:

Any news on landfill search beginning ? Had been hoping it wouldn't be necessary and that something would come up. Could it also be delayed if bad weather is encountered?

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/funds-and-mckenzie-intelligence-services-update-30th-january-2017/

We have collated information which brings into question the time and location of a previously discounted individual, as well as 3 local men in a group and 2 other individuals who were also previously unidentified in the Horseshoe area.
Imagery analysis that the team has undertaken has conclusively eliminated a number of individuals who some people were trying to assert was Corrie exiting the Horseshoe in a change of clothes.

BBM Apologies if this has been discussed before, I have only just come across this. I wonder if this is where the 'Perverting the Course of Justice' Arrest came from. Is it just coincidence that HS works for Biffa and the reasoning of his arrest was as a witness, possibly the Bike rider and nothing to do with the Bin Lorry at all?
My mind is going into overdrive with this, Corrie's Dad thinks more than one have covered things. Did HS cover for the '3 local men'...I can't see HS having been heavily involved in a crime but perhaps thought he was covering for something much less serious and has been caught out. Let out on Bail? Are SP hoping he will lead them elsewhere and let out on bail to watch others reactions? :tantrum:

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/funds-and-mckenzie-intelligence-services-update-30th-january-2017/

We have collated information which brings into question the time and location of a previously discounted individual, as well as 3 local men in a group and 2 other individuals who were also previously unidentified in the Horseshoe area.
Imagery analysis that the team has undertaken has conclusively eliminated a number of individuals who some people were trying to assert was Corrie exiting the Horseshoe in a change of clothes.

BBM Apologies if this has been discussed before, I have only just come across this. I wonder if this is where the 'Perverting the Course of Justice' Arrest came from. Is it just coincidence that HS works for Biffa and the reasoning of his arrest was as a witness, possibly the Bike rider and nothing to do with the Bin Lorry at all?
My mind is going into overdrive with this, Corrie's Dad thinks more than one have covered things. Did HS cover for the '3 local men'...I can't see HS having been heavily involved in a crime but perhaps thought he was covering for something much less serious and has been caught out. Let out on Bail? Are SP hoping he will lead them elsewhere and let out on bail to watch others reactions? :tantrum:
I think the "previously discounted individual" and the two other individuals "previously unidentified" are the three moving images recently released for identification but I have never understood the "3 local men in a group".
Edit. Just had a thought. Could "3 local men in a group" mean 3 local men in a band?

The Find Corrie FB page is off limits.

If information is found on SULSAR's FB page, please include a direct link to the post on their page as your source.

:tyou:

I think the "previously discounted individual" and the two other individuals "previously unidentified" are the three moving images recently released for identification but I have never understood the "3 local men in a group".
Edit. Just had a thought. Could "3

You may be right, unless the 'previously discounted individual' had given false info and was caught out? Also I agree '3 local men' is also a mystery, I guess this is where we hit a wall as SP are unlikely to give us the info we need to solve the case?!
I do hope the investigation IS moving forward, I cannot imagine how it must feel as Family 'not knowing'......I genuinely feel for everyone of them!

Sorry had a hard time editing my post . 3 men in a group could mean 3 men in a band perhaps it has just occurred to me JMO.

I think he is too heavy to be he cyclist. The cyclist was tall, thin and rangy. He is quite heavyset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa