IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please bear with me- I'm new here, and have actually never participated in any forum, nor any social media at all. I have found a box to type in here and am hoping my message appears on this thread :)

My question~ I have attempted to read the ENTIRE body of writing on this thread, but admittedly missed a couple of pages, so please forgive me if this was already asked: I 'm thinking that having a factual link to the suspect's identity BEFORE the girls intersected with him at the park that day, would provide the best odds of ID'ing him. In other words, if an image of him had been captured BEFORE, wearing the same clothes and hopefully with a way to link him with other identifying info- a license plate number, a credit card, etc. My idea is that if he were at a gas station with security cameras aimed at the pumps, or a Walmart, etc.'s security cameras in parking lot or at entrance or check-out, and then a register transaction that could be linked to payment method, something like that. After a crime, clothes would be changed, discarded, etc. but in the time before, he's likely already wearing the clothes that we see on the bridge...

This may already standard investigative practice. But, if we assume BG put on those clothes when he got dressed that morning, draw a radius of a day's drive around the crime scene (say 500 miles or so,) and could get images from ALL the cameras in that circle, it would be many many hours of "film" to sort through (somebody else can do that math.) So, my idea is, could it be crowd-sourced? Like TomNod satellite searches. There are a lot of folks here who want to help, it looks like, and we could pool our eyeballs and find this guy...

Again, please forgive me for wasting your time if this was already done, or is a stupid suggestion. I'm going to try hitting a "post" button now and see where this goes...

I think he's indicating that there are more than just the BG involved. I remember in the presser Captain Bursten was saying something like, "it's all very complicated, very involved" in regards to the possibility of more people being involved and the voice and the photos not being the same person, from which got the feeling they have strong indications that BG was not alone. moo
Thanks for this quote. I remember wondering how/why they concluded that so early on in the investigation.

Gray Huges videos are awesome!

I did not know there was crime scene tape on the southeast side of the creek
Luke, come to the @ TeamSouthSide...
ac01964846fbc2dd845d7911f1e5ae05.gif

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

GGE... asking a favor here. Could you check and see if you agree with me .... I believe the pic being questioned has been removed by mods now. (wanted poster with another photo-shopped oic with a pointy thing in his head)

If removed already, further discussion of this is causing a lot of confusion (at least for me)

Sorry, I"ve been off-forum for a couple of hours. I'll go back and check, but at the time I made the comment it was still being quoted and shared. I'll edit this in a minute after I go back and look.

Edit - yep it's gone.

I have family members who live in the Minneapolis, MN area. They said one of the TV stations in Minneapolis-St. Paul did a 2-3 minute story on the evening news, mentioning that police were searching for BG. I can't link to the TV site, because I don't know which station they were watching. News of this has travelled beyond Indiana state lines.

Hageman vs Hagerman. I think spelling is different.

Wish I knew WHAT EXACTLY this guy is wanted for.

Hageman and Hagerman are technically the same family. I have both spellings in my family tree. Not to say that makes him related to the IA Hagerman's though.

I posted this link a bit ago, but I'm not sure if too many noticed it. Justin Wildey is wanted for child child molestation as of January 30, 2017.

http://crimetips.org/wanteds.aspx?SID=51504
I did see that. I just wish we knew WHAT he was being accused of and by WHOM.
It would help tremendously in my mind deciding whether or not to consider him.

It could be a custody thing too.

Sorta OT, but a couple of threads ago someone asked what a bellyband is and I meant to reply but Regan (also known as my iPad) was acting up per the norm.

That was me (or at least I was one of the people who asked) - thank you for taking the time to explain!

As for making the site work - Turn off Adobe Flash Player, or switch to Google Chrome, which simply flat out doesn't use Flash Player at all, period. I haven't had trouble here in AAAGES since I've disabled flash player.

he's wanted for child molesting ... they're not going to (and we can't either nor should we) name the victim(s) and identifying the adult guardian could just as easily reveal the identity of the child victim(s)

I did see that. I just wish we knew WHAT he was being accused of and by WHOM.
It would help tremendously in my mind deciding whether or not to consider him.

It could be a custody thing too.

Did we find sunglasses at scene? I'm hopelessly behind lately. Ty

I thought what was around his neck could be big white sunglasses, but also thought no dude would seriously wear those.

:Welcome1:

Please bear with me- I'm new here, and have actually never participated in any forum, nor any social media at all. I have found a box to type in here and am hoping my message appears on this thread :)

My question~ I have attempted to read the ENTIRE body of writing on this thread, but admittedly missed a couple of pages, so please forgive me if this was already asked: I 'm thinking that having a factual link to the suspect's identity BEFORE the girls intersected with him at the park that day, would provide the best odds of ID'ing him. In other words, if an image of him had been captured BEFORE, wearing the same clothes and hopefully with a way to link him with other identifying info- a license plate number, a credit card, etc. My idea is that if he were at a gas station with security cameras aimed at the pumps, or a Walmart, etc.'s security cameras in parking lot or at entrance or check-out, and then a register transaction that could be linked to payment method, something like that. After a crime, clothes would be changed, discarded, etc. but in the time before, he's likely already wearing the clothes that we see on the bridge...

This may already standard investigative practice. But, if we assume BG put on those clothes when he got dressed that morning, draw a radius of a day's drive around the crime scene (say 500 miles or so,) and could get images from ALL the cameras in that circle, it would be many many hours of "film" to sort through (somebody else can do that math.) So, my idea is, could it be crowd-sourced? Like TomNod satellite searches. There are a lot of folks here who want to help, it looks like, and we could pool our eyeballs and find this guy...

Again, please forgive me for wasting your time if this was already done, or is a stupid suggestion. I'm going to try hitting a "post" button now and see where this goes...

I suggested this in the very first thread that I hoped LE had checked all cameras coming into town and around town for that same day and even the day after the girls first went missing (on his way out). I hope they've gathered a load of tape.

Gray Huges videos are awesome!

I did not know there was crime scene tape on the southeast side of the creek

It's marked on the case map, the photo of the crime scene tape on the south side is also included

he's wanted for child molesting ... they're not going to (and we can't either nor should we) name the victim(s) and identifying the adult guardian could just as easily reveal the identity of the child victim(s)

I dont think anyone wants to know who the victims are. There's a difference between being wanted in connection or relation to vs being convicted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he talks about visiting Florida in one of his FB posts ... June 11, 2016 - wonder if there's any missing/murdered Floridian girls from that time period
also in Idaho

Sleuthing him is against Wesleuths rules I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks