IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:needdrink:

Bridge Guy (the suspect)

Don't feel bad, that many wonder that we started a drinking game about it :p (It's a good job I don't drink alcohol, I'm just getting fat from all the pop lol)

:welcome:

Here's an idea. How about if we quit calling Bridge Guy BG? There's no reason, other than laziness, to only use initials.

Less fun drinking, I know, but also fewer **sighs** and **grrrrs**.

I wonder if the BG is military and has some kind of injury from being in there. He was very good in the woods. I think he walked through the water to hide his scent and tracks to get away. Who knows he might of had dry clothes waiting for him...changed ...got in car and left.

He didn't run toward them. He power walked. I think he kept advancing at a steady pace even on bridge. He keeps in shape. He power walks...

My sisters killer -- we never found her clothes...he slipped up and told someone he put his and her clothes in paint cans and threw them in some kind of water. They were never found. My brothers are going to the park again where he buried her; with a metal detector to hunt (they think he might of buried them) as soon as the weather gets a little better. BG could of disposed of his clothes too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as someone mentioned bracelets Hometown Shirts in Delphi is doing a fundraiser for the families. T-shirts in Abby and Libby's favorite colors. They will make them as long as people want them. They also are available to be shipped. From onesies for infants through plus sizes. They are printed front and back.

I happened to mention this at work today (in SC) in passing and the person knew what I was talking about! He'd seen one of the billboards locally and had followed up to learn more about the case.

I got a fb message and a photo of BG today from a cousin in LA.

Hello, good evening all. Do you know if Abby and Libby's families did have a PC today? I heard about it but can´t find a word on it...~

Thank you.

There was that video from I would imagine was a news helicopter showing something in the water that was colored the same as one of the girl's shirts. I never revisited it just in case they inadvertently captured the victims.
I saw it too. White object with what appears to be black coming from it? Abby's jacket appears be light in color with a darker lining IMO. Her jacket with the sleeves inside out possibly? Just my conjecture

Hello, good evening all. Do you know if Abby and Libby's families did have a PC today? I heard about it but can´t find a word on it...~

Thank you.

The presser is going to be Thursday morning at 10 am local time.

I wonder if the BG is military and has some kind of injury from being in there. He was very good in the woods. I think he walked through the water to hide his scent and tracks to get away. Who knows he might of had dry clothes waiting for him...changed ...got in car and left.

He didn't run toward them. He power walked.

My sisters killer -- we never found her clothes...he slipped up and told someone he put his and her clothes in paint cans and threw them in some kind of water. They were never found. My brothers are going to the park again where he buried her; with a metal detector to hunt (they think he might of buried them) as soon as the weather gets a little better. BG could of disposed of his clothes too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's possible but, your basic soldier or Marine wouldn't know to do something like this unless they have been to S.E.R.E School.

I'm pretty sure it's "soda"! :)
To-may-to, to-mah-to, etc.,...

you-say-tomato-i-say-bloody-mary-you-say-potato-3505634.png

Some advance in the investigation o BG? I've been bussy

Nothing new really. The family of Liberty (specifically, her grandfather) is going to speak to the public on Thursday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj