IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I'm a recently registered user, and this is my first post. So, as a rookie, I will try to keep this fairly short and hopefully offer something worthwhile. :)

About the reward money...

I live in Chicago's Northwest suburbs. There's a town out by us called Palatine where the "Brown's Chicken Massacre" -- as it was referred to -- occurred in 1993. Horrible horrible crime. Many innocent deaths. It wasn't until 9 years later that the ex-girlfriend of one of the two perps tipped authorities. She apparently knew the whole time that he was involved. She even helped cover for them with a false alibi. But she said fear kept her from coming forward. It took 9 years for her to finally get over her fear and call the authorities.

You can't always count on reward money, emotions nor conscience to push a family member, friend, partner, neighbor, etc to come forward if fear is involved. If the police truly need the help of the public at large, it will very likely have to come from his "outer circle" people. These are people who (a) could I.D. this jerk AND (b) are safely out of reach of his threats.

The problem is, for the outer circle people to be able to help, the Police may very well have to release some more information. Not everything obviously, but certainly more than these blurshots we have now. Perhaps some more photos, perhaps some more audio. Even if some of it could be uncomfortable stuff.

The people that know who this is right now -- if anyone does -- would have come forward already. Perhaps they live in fear. Who knows. But it seems it's going to take someone from his outer circle to identify him. And they will most likely need more to go on before they call in.

It's frustrating. I can tell everyone here truly wants to solve this crime and get justice for the two girls. Just my two cents. Thanks for hearing me out! :)
I said the same thing a few threads ago from am opinion stance. You have gone a step farther and referenced an actual case. When I have more time, I want to follow up on this case, and read more about the woman who came forward. I want to understand how she functioned for nine years knowing she was living with a monster, but too afraid to report him.
Like you I live in a big city. I grew up on a farm that my family still owns, so I am fortunate to experience both worlds.
I agree the outer circle can offer a lot. The key to helping those, who may know something, is to get them to a safehaven or near someone objective in an outer circle. IMO, this could be why the press conference is in the courthouse;)

I'm thinking they were purposely photo shopped in-front of that bridge for effect. I'm sure the FBI carefully chose which photo to use in hopes of reaching their target.

Sgt. Perrine tweeted this morning that the background was created by kids at the Delphi schools. I'm not going to criticize the kind actions of Abby and Libby's classmates.

I can't find a working link and it's not being shown on the major tv networks as far as i can tell so i won't be transcribing unless i find a working link, sorry. edit - this seems to work - https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/ - but i'm still not going to transcribe. I'm going to just keep my mouth shut on this.

Yeah. Definitely. because i'm already backspacing and deleting. I'll wait for someone else to say the things i want to say and will just "like" them instead. This is gonna be tough.

[video=twitter;839854456388927488]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/839854456388927488[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 34s
35 seconds ago

Carroll Cty Sheriff Tobe Leazenby says we are striking for justice

[video=twitter;839854752045346820]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/839854752045346820[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 56s
56 seconds ago

Pastor Todd Ladd starting news conference out with prayer as family of Libby German stands by

[video=twitter;839854477452664832]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/839854477452664832[/video]

FOX59 News‏
Verified account
@FOX59 3m
3 minutes ago

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby is now speaking in Delphi; he thanks the community for their help

[video=twitter;839854500231929856]https://twitter.com/Gabby_Gonzalez/status/839854500231929856[/video]

Gabby Gonzalez‏
Verified account
@Gabby_Gonzalez 4m
4 minutes ago

The Carroll Co. sheriff says he thanks the continued efforts from community, media to keep the case moving forward #Delphi

I am touched by the speech. This is what I thought his speech would be. Their biggest interest would be catch this guy. Thanks comes the second. Honest and make sense! I hope LE catch this guy soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STATEMENT FROM ABBY's FAMILY

We respect LIbby's family for speaking...as they respect our not speaking publically..
On Feb 14th they were found victims of double homicide.

It's natural to holler at them for dinner or get up in the morning for school.
The silence...

They were looking forward for this seasons softball...they had their equipment in the backyard.they will never play again.
There are too many ways to describe the impact..

Libby was asked to pick up her things..her reply was always I will, in a minute..

Please look at the photo and listen to the video..please send tips...LE is requesting (...)
If anyone has changed their appearance..shaved a beard...it is extremely vital to get every tip we can get..please we need your help

[video=twitter;839854940948426756]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/839854940948426756[/video]

FOX59 News‏
Verified account
@FOX59 3m
3 minutes ago

Mike Patty opens by reading a statement from family of Abby Williams. They say they respect German's family's decision to speak publicly.

Thanks for the links everyone but this is just some guy saying thanks to everyone for a lot of stuff. Again, I'm going to step back and leave this alone at this time.

So impressed by Libby's grandfather's strength through all of this. Really liked the message from Abby's family too.

[video=twitter;839855516939653121]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/839855516939653121[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 1m
1 minute ago

Mike Patty, Libby German's grandpa says Abby & Libby loved each other. Says crime torn hole in families. Ssys little things hurt the most

We thank our pastors, family, employers.
Thank you for the prayers, food, hugs..

Please, we are asking again to listen to the video...(we need those tips)

THank you for the reward funds, food

Other donations in Libby's name has been used to establish a fund for a new softball field...for everyone to enjoy.

Thank you to the media...we have lost our children and nothing will bring them back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni