Found Safe CA - Lauren Soriano, 32, San Francisco, 12 March 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
SAN FRANCISCO POLICE NEEDS HELP LOCATING MISSING PREGNANT WOMAN
1797573_1280x720.jpg

Police are seeking the public's assistance in locating an at-risk woman who is nine months pregnant that went missing this morning in San Francisco.

http://abc7news.com/news/sfpd-needs-help-locating-missing-pregnant-woman/1797562/

Odd, for a 9 month pregnant woman, there isn't much information out there about her. Prayers she's found safely.

KPIX Assignment Desk‏ @KPIXDesk

#Missing - @SFPD searching for Lauren Soriano. She is 32 years old and 9 months pregnant, scheduled to induce labor in 2 days. Please share.

She's only been missing since 11a.m. today, it seems unusual to put out an alert so early as this. I hope she's found soon and is okay.

KPIX Assignment Desk‏ @KPIXDesk

#Missing - @SFPD searching for Lauren Soriano. She is 32 years old and 9 months pregnant, scheduled to induce labor in 2 days. Please share.

She's only been missing since 11a.m. today, it seems unusual to put out an alert so early as this. I hope she's found soon and is okay.
Agree. It looks like the article was posted within 9 hours that she reportedly was last seen leaving her home. Would being 9 months pregnant automatically increase her to "at -risk"? I wonder if there is other evidence of a crime that warranted that label and prompt alert.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Hmm.. so the friend was close enough to see her leaving her house and getting into a car on the way to their planned meet-up?

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk
Or, was it a different friend? Seems...off.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Glad she has been found safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defintiely seems strange that she's at-risk, but then again women who are 9-mos pregnant are just high risk in general. Plus she is 2 days away from being induced for labor. That is another thing that would make me assume that it's risky for her to be gone. Plus we don't know exactly where in the 9 mos she is. Maybe she's a week or two late or there is something in her medical history that makes it risky when she does go into labor, but she has 2 other kids...

Thanx whiskers sorry I forgot to link!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong