Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with this is everyone is believing it was icy, and I don't know if that's true. The radar showed that storm well south of KC. I'm 45 min west of KC and we had no ice at all.

True the ice storm never materialized, but areas near water like a boat ramp do get icy just due to their proximity to the water (mist, condensation, etc). So could have been icy unrelated to the storm that never was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True the ice storm never materialized, but areas near water like a boat ramp do get icy just due to their proximity to the water (mist, condensation, etc). So could have been icy unrelated to the storm that never was.

It was about 3 degrees warmer than anticipated which made it not as bad. Still almost NOBODY went out on the roads. Anybody out on the roads were scrutinized a lot by LE as crazy or irresponsible. Doing a drug run to Plattville is not plausible....IMO

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather...s-kansas-missouri-brace-another-round-n707021

A week or so ago, PS Sr. implied on FB that she went there to buy weed. That makes a lot of sense to me and mirrors everything I've heard about the guy she was supposed to meet up with.
I can't see someone that works at a strip bar has to go that far to buy weed...but maybe so.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

The problem with this is everyone is believing it was icy, and I don't know if that's true. The radar showed that storm well south of KC. I'm 45 min west of KC and we had no ice at all.

Yes, we didn't get the ice storm that was predicted but therewere parts of the area that got sleet, rain etc. I witnessed it.

Yes, we didn't get the ice storm that was predicted but therewere parts of the area that got sleet, rain etc. I witnessed it.
So it's very possible she could have skid. Just being "wet" can make a car slide or skid. Black ice or patch ice causes many accidents and you don't have to be driving very fast. Just hitting the brakes to quick.

It was about 3 degrees warmer than anticipated which made it not as bad. Still almost NOBODY went out on the roads. Anybody out on the roads were scrutinized a lot by LE as crazy or irresponsible. Doing a drug run to Plattville is not plausible....IMO

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather...s-kansas-missouri-brace-another-round-n707021

For many of us, a drug run wouldn't be plausible. But for someone so young, with such an adventurous lifestyle, I think it's within the realm of possibility. I know people who would go to great lengths to get drugs...even just weed. They depend on it, almost, to medicate themselves or to relax from stress.

The theories, before she was found ranged from she ran off, sex traffic, ran off with a sugar daddy, planned to get $ gofund me, stalked by a strip club freak, pulled over by fake cop, wrecked, body of waters, ice, no ice, some fancy drug deal...she drove a focus. She wasn't what I would call balling. She made enough to pay bills and play. I don't think #1 that she was a big time sex worker dealing copious amounts of drugs. She was 20, going to school. When someone disappears or dies it can be hard to accept a simple accident. That's too simple and closes a door that is so hard to close.

It would be interesting to know... was Toni indeed enrolled and paid up to start those classes at UMKC on Monday morning? Were her parents assuming it was paid up and it was not? I can't rule out accident, or suicide, but having been to that boatramp, and the park, and understanding her route that night.. You just do not accidentally end up in that park. And I just don't think you accidentally drive into the Missouri River and I don't think you choose to kill yourself by driving into the Missouri River in January.

But then again, everything I hear is that this girl had some rough miles on her for just a 20 year old. She was not new to this life. It sounds like she was
in that lifestyle in high school. Maybe she was burnt out. Maybe the school thing was intimidating her.

I just think this is case closed now. Her parents want closure understandably, and LE wants to call it closed as well.

It would be interesting to know... was Toni indeed enrolled and paid up to start those classes at UMKC on Monday morning? Were her parents assuming it was paid up and it was not? I can't rule out accident, or suicide, but having been to that boatramp, and the park, and understanding her route that night.. You just do not accidentally end up in that park. And I just don't think you accidentally drive into the Missouri River and I don't think you choose to kill yourself by driving into the Missouri River in January.

But then again, everything I hear is that this girl had some rough miles on her for just a 20 year old. She was not new to this life. It sounds like she was
in that lifestyle in high school. Maybe she was burnt out. Maybe the school thing was intimidating her.

I just think this is case closed now. Her parents want closure understandably, and LE wants to call it closed as well.
I think so too and the burned out thing, she said she liked mind altering drugs. A family member of mine accidently ODd and I spent the first month trying to find his killer. There was no killer. He thought he knew his limits and his body disagreed. For Toni, this was the end of her day. She did what Toni did at the end of a Sunday before school was to start. Maybe more Adderall to keep her going. That stuff can wig you out. RIP little lady and koodos for trying to make it in a tough world.

If she was meeting someone at that park to buy weed, it wasn't a little recreational amount. It would have been a big amount. She could have gotten a recreational amount from probably ten different people at the club.

That' what I was thinking. I don't think the amount mattered. I can see this happening without drugs or ice.
The real question is, was she alone. 98% think she wasn't, 2% say she was.

I think so too and the burned out thing, she said she liked mind altering drugs. A family member of mine accidently ODd and I spent the first month trying to find his killer. There was no killer. He thought he knew his limits and his body disagreed. For Toni, this was the end of her day. She did what Toni did at the end of a Sunday before school was to start. Maybe more Adderall to keep her going. That stuff can wig you out. RIP little lady and koodos for trying to make it in a tough world.

I agree, Lmadler and Bamie's fan. Can't completely rule out anything. But my gut is she went to the park for a specific reason--maybe for business of some sort, maybe to buy drugs, or maybe bc it was a frequent smoking stop bc it was so peaceful. Maybe the roads were a bit slippery and she thought she would pull off until the salt trucks came through. I think ending up in the water was probably a tragic accident related to tiredness, darkness, and disorientation.

The only people who are actually experts on decomp are Dr. William Bass and the all the other professors, students, and other people who work at the body farm in Tennessee and the 5 other body farms around the country. That's why the FBI and LE all around the country request the input of these individuals on a regular basis.

I never claimed to be an expert. I do have a great deal of knowledge on this from studies and school.

she could have been somewhhat buzzed, but cop overlooked it and the department could be covering up said cop when he should have arrested her? that could be one scenario.:waitasec:

If that is the case then the public definitely needs to know. The police officer should be held accountable for not stopping her while under the influence. It could have saved her life and even others.

But then again, everything I hear is that this girl had some rough miles on her for just a 20 year old. She was not new to this life. It sounds like she was in that lifestyle in high school. Maybe she was burnt out. Maybe the school thing was intimidating her.

Here's your answer:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• classes.png
    classes.png
    25 KB · Views: 247
  • 1200 cash.png
    1200 cash.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 247
I think we can all pick up from what is NOT being said that no one close to the case is mystified or concerned that Toni was in this park at this time. They seem to know exactly what she was doing there, and that what she was doing did not involve someone who harmed her. Although it seems a little early, her parents are convinced enough by the evidence to commit to the "no foul play" verdict. There may have been evidence among the belongings found in the car that verified the reason for her being in the park, along with the testimony of the person she was supposed to have been meeting and/or phone communication evidence we haven't been privy to. We may never learn those details, because they may not be directly related to her death after all.

Also, her reason for being there (whatever it was) does not make her death any less tragic. It was a total waste of a young life, full of potential, even if her current youthful choices were not well-calculated. She was just a kid. The circumstances of her death may be very separate from the circumstances that brought her to the park in the first place. This is also how her parents seem to be choosing to process the loss of their only daughter -- she didn't die at the hand of herself or anyone else, she didn't suffer, and she is gone because of an accident. I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through.

From this outside vantage point of having very few details and having to fill in the blanks with speculation, it seems quite possible that she was there deliberately to complete some sort of mission. She may have parked there for a period of time to wait and/or complete her mission. Where better to park than the parking lot? When her father talks about a U-turn gone wrong, could it be something like this? Green U being what she may have meant to do to leave the parking lot heading SW at first after a possible meet-up (or failed meet-up, or whatever), and the red U being the deadly path she actually chose? A hairpin left turn from the road down the boat launch ramp doesn't make any sense, but a too-wide U-turn out of the parking lot does.

attachment.php

I appreciate this image! Thank you for posting it. I can see it being a plausible explanation.

If someone was there with her and witnessed it, or if the police officer that pulled her over noticed she was potentially under the influence and let her go, someone needs to be held responsible.

Another thing I thought of when I was in bed last night was how I went up to Kansas City a couple years ago to go see this huge Christmas light display that a nearby town has. We got turned around due to GPS and I decided to turn onto a country road to go back the way we came. It was 20 degrees outside and not precipitating at all, and as I drove up this hill I started sliding backwards even while pressing on the gas and I slid halfway down the hill until my car turned sideways and bumped into the hill running alongside of the road. Had I not turned sideways by some act of God, I would've slid backwards all the way down the hill helplessly into a lake that was at the bottom of the hill. It was terrifying. I can now understand the theory of her accidentally sliding in the water, especially with that image posted above.

College classes to start very soon ........ always looking to score some Adderall (known to be an effective study aid) ........ "adamant" about meeting someone after leaving Chrome ........

College classes to start very soon ........ always looking to score some Adderall (known to be an effective study aid) ........ "adamant" about meeting someone after leaving Chrome ........

Yep, perhaps the weed she was going to buy was really adderall. I can imagine that is harder to score than weed and so you would have to have contacts.

I am starting to feel like police are just going to close the case. That they aren't going to release any info from her phone or the accident scene (such as the suspected path her vehicle took to enter the water). They will likely release the toxicology report tho, right?

Hello all,

MzOpinion8d said:
If she was meeting someone at that park to buy weed, it wasn't a little recreational amount. It would have been a big amount. She could have gotten a recreational amount from probably ten different people at the club.

Wondering if they found any weed in her car or purse??

So, no MOD yet? Any press conference by LE scheduled??

TIA! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member