UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he was looking at the bins, he may have been walking back towards them but I think he is looking at the Focus 12 gate area or a parked car.

99 to 1 he was not looking at anything in particular just then - only weighing up the best place to relieve himself.

I don't think he was looking at the bins, he may have been walking back towards them but I think he is looking at the Focus 12 gate area or a parked car.
Looking at it again, and again. I agree. Focus 12 still very much the unknown, as to who could be there, or had keys.

All those bins are in plain sight, so...idk....if Corrie really climbed himself into one he must have been really desperate, like without car keys, wallet, money, phone. Could it be, that Corrie sees the backdoor of Snug bar to be open. It was closed hours ago, but still...it was a weekend. By the way, what are those stairs that look like going to the roof top?
Snug bar rear is further down Short Brackland. The white Gate has stairs which lead to Focus 12 flats, the other black stairs lead up there somewhere - probably a fire escape for the upstairs of the shops or focus 12 flats.

has N visited the landfill site yet, I know there was talk of it but haven't yet seen anything in msm to suggest that she actually has,

has N visited the landfill site yet, I know there was talk of it but haven't yet seen anything in msm to suggest that she actually has,
The sun stated she had been earlier this week. I think it's the link above. I read that she was there, on MSM today. This may not be fact, as haven't seen it stated anywhere else, except the sun, and there is at least one error, in the story, where they refer to his step mum, as his mum.

Where is Focus 12? Is it the drug rehab place, and what exactly do the premises consist of?

Where is Focus 12? Is it the drug rehab place, and what exactly do the premises consist of?
The entrance is in the horseshoe by the bins. It is residential accommodation for their clients.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

The entrance is in the horseshoe by the bins. It is residential accommodation for their clients.

Perhaps Corrie was looking for a place to sleep there? That sounds more logical than going into a bin.

I have always been against him sleeping in the bin voluntarily, because I wouldnt do it but I'm starting to waiver a little, I have to admit.

Arguments for getting in the bin voluntarily:
1.He felt cold, he had his hands in his pockets was he cold?
2.He was hiding
3.He is in the military so he might be trained to make the most of his surroundings so it made sense to him. I.e. It's off the ground, insulated.
4.He was still under the influence and drunk people do silly things. Does a skipping step into shot so possibly still quite drunk.
5. He is embarrassed about anyone seeing him get into a bin so looks round.
6. Is it a thing that lads do nowadays? Had sleeping in bin become a bit normalised among young military lads? Had he seen it on SM?
7. No blood found at scene.

Arguments against getting in the bin voluntarily:
1. It doesn't appear that cold, I personally still wouldn't get in a bin even if I were freezing cold and I was drunk on a night out, however I would consider regularly if I were homeless. Maybe a homeless guy was already in the bin?
2. He has his car to sleep in. But maybe he lost his keys?
3. Had he sobered up a bit after food and sleep?
4. If you were that drunk I think it would be quite difficult to climb into a bin.
5. I would associate ending up in a bin more with "haha there's a drunk guy let's put him in the bin for a laugh" but no one was there.
6. The bin would heavy to move.

Can anyone answer:

1. Why do you think we aren't allowed to see the CCTV just before he does the skipping/ running step?
2. Who is 4 minute man?
3. Does running man actually run past the HS or go into it?
4. I'm confused about the cardboard recycling bin scenario TBH, why would it go to landfill? (What is the point in sorting my **** into so many bins/boxes/bags)
5. Why wouldn't the cyclist come forward if there was no foul play?

Love this line of thinking. Good questions.
Just to add, I've been out before, sooo drunk and it would never, ever have crossed my mind to sleep in one of these bins or even to keep warm in one. Like someone else said, if you're that drunk still (which I don't think C was) you'd just sit back down in a corner of the HS, in the dark and carry on sleeping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this line of thinking. Good questions.
Just to add, I've been out before, sooo drunk and it would never, ever have crossed my mind to sleep in one of these bins or even to keep warm in one. Like someone else said, if you're that drunk still (which I don't think C was) you'd just sit back down in a corner of the HS, in the dark and carry on sleeping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you are hypothermic you look for somewhere warmer. CM wasn't wearing much clothing, had slept on concrete for a few hours and had consumed enough alcohol to get kicked out of a club - alcohol lowers the core body temperature. It's perfectly plausible he got in the bin.

Perhaps Corrie was looking for a place to sleep there? That sounds more logical than going into a bin.

This sounds so reasonable that it must have been explored by the police, especially while the bin theory had been temporarily ruled out by the weight error. They must have looked into the question of access to all those buildings.

This is the thing, the police seek information but don't give much out. They only tell the public as much as they think the public needs to know. So in the case of witness appeals, they don't tell us about each and every one, they just stop asking about them until we reach a stage when they'll say, right, we're still looking for persons X and Y. From which we can assume everyone else is accounted for. They might have tracked down McD Man or No Entry person by now, but they haven't told us.

Suffolk Police did state in their 17 February update that the cyclist had been identified:

A further potential witness has been traced as the investigation into the disappearance of Corrie McKeague continues.

Police have identified the cyclist shown in recently released CCTV images – but are renewing appeals for any information to locate the two remaining individuals seen on foot in the area where Corrie was last seen who have not yet been positively identified – an older gentleman and a person seen walking through the Brentgovel Street/ ‘horseshoe’ area of Bury St Edmunds around 5.15am – 5.20am on Saturday 24 September.
https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

SP has been removing the photos of the various potential witnesses from the gallery at the bottom of the above linked page after they were identified. McD man and no entry person are the only two potential witnesses still remaining in that gallery.

The detective superintendent told a reporter the following on 8 March, so it appears they are still outstanding:

But having searched though thousands of hours of CCTV and spoken to all but two of the people seen in the area at the time, she said they could find no way for Corrie to have left the horseshoe unseen, so they began planning the search.
http://www.buryfreepress.co.uk/news...ill-site-search-for-corrie-mckeague-1-7856810

If you are hypothermic you look for somewhere warmer. CM wasn't wearing much clothing, had slept on concrete for a few hours and had consumed enough alcohol to get kicked out of a club - alcohol lowers the core body temperature. It's perfectly plausible he got in the bin.

Sorry it doesn't wash with me and i quite simply think if CM was in a bin it was for one of two reasons.
1,. To hide
2. put there

I still don't actually think he was in a bin but that is just my opinion

Suffolk Police did state in their 17 February update that the cyclist had been identified:

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

SP has been removing the photos of the various potential witnesses from the gallery at the bottom of the above linked page after they were identified. McD man and no entry person are the only two potential witnesses still remaining in that gallery.

The detective superintendent told a reporter the following on 8 March, so it appears they are still outstanding:

http://www.buryfreepress.co.uk/news...ill-site-search-for-corrie-mckeague-1-7856810

Thanks. What I meant was that they don't usually announce these things in isolation, rather they can get slipped in as part of a renewed appeal. It's been a week since 8 March so something may have turned up in the meantime.

I suspect the older gentleman might have been in transit or visiting, so may be entirely unaware of the situation. Out early to pursue a hobby like photography or birdwatching, perhaps, rather than out late.

Did SP DNA/fingerprint test all the rehab flats ? I expect not given they didn't follow the mobile clue nor the Biffa data in best professional procedure investigational practice, but I will give weight to the fact I might be wrong, but doubt I am.

It is harrowing enough to have a missing loved one, but SP poor investigation & decision making and on top so long after, and now to looking around visiting a refuse site. My heart and soul goes out to both C parents. It is a indescribable situation just reading about it, the experience of just reading about it is heart wrenching, I know its nothing to do with me being Scots its the humanity of the situation most of if not all of us feel.

After viewing the recent moving footage of the old man some, including myself, thought the way he walked suggested he may be quite a bit younger than first thought. He looks a bit wary, glancing from side to side... was he in the HS around time C was there?

And putting his hand on his chin lol, just thinking as I would do having being made to go to mcds by my children who know I hate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle