IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know grayhuze?
I wonder if he could show us approximately where Abby was in the fishing photo, in relation to the bridge and crime scene.

Liltexans (hi fellow Texan!) - what do you think about the loss of officers, does it concern you? I love your posts and hope you might have some feeling one way or another on the loss of LE officers. Of course this would have to happen at some point, but I am wondering what this indicates to you *or anyone else of course. This is OT but why do you guys think this case hasn't garnered the national media attention like the Poly Class's case did, for example? I thought that it would have been far more reaching than it has been....JMO, MOO and cows

Hi there! Thank you for your kind words. I'm not too concerned at this point about the reduction in the number of officers working this case full time. They had about 200 officers, which is a lot, and they still have about 70 or 80, with more who can be called on as needed. This is pretty typical at about 4 to 6 weeks into a case, IMO.

I might be more concerned a month from now if they haven't found the suspect and they further reduce the number of officers working the case.

This case has gotten national media attention, but there are not too many shows that cover current crimes. I think they are doing what they can to get attention for this case. I wish LE would give the public more to work with. Those images are very grainy and I don't think the three spoken words are enough to identify a person's voice. JMO

I think the motive was the girls and I have said the reason time and time again...

Not a drug deal, not a robbery, just a sick animal predatory instinct and an attraction to young girls...

Death Penalty coming up...

Then HELL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree.
I just think that if they saw something serious enough to cost them their lives, they don't continue walking along snapping pictures of scenery as if it's a normal day.

IMO they get the hell outta dodge, or worst case, Libby has her phone, she makes a call to somebody.

BG knows the area, and while not 2 victims necessarily, he had played this thing out in his mind before. Whether or not he went there for this exact purpose that day, we can debate until the cows come home. But I think Libby and Abby ended up being at the wrong place, wrong time....victims of opportunity. JMO.

Does Indiana have the death penalty? I should have already checked into that...

Yes, they do, but they rarely use it. I think they have about 14 men on death row right now. They haven't executed anyone recently.

Can some put a image from maps off the area south of the bridge that shows the home(abby's & the field to the right that included the abandoned RR tracks. Please :)

The state may seek a death sentence for murder by alleging the existence of at least one aggravating circumstance. Between 1897 and 2009, a total of 94 men have been executed in the State of Indiana for capital offenses.

The current death penalty law was enacted in 1996 by the Indiana General Assembly. The current method to carry out the execution is by lethal injection.

http://www.in.gov/idoc/3349.htm

I am wondering if they were on the tracks first, (ahead of him) and walked to the north side and then down to the right, and he followed. Jmo.

If that is where they were dropped off.

Dang cellphone is too small for my fat fingers.

I don't think someone will spot him in public and identify him based on the picture alone. Perhaps after hearing the voice also, they may be suspicious enough to place a tip. Otherwise, I think the hope is that someone is close enough and willing to identify him.

I agree that the jacket could very well be hiding things. Speculation is that there is a gun and possibly other items.

I think he was there looking for a female or females and I have started to lean in the direction that he was looking for at least one of these girls.

What do you think he was looking for?

The above is my opinion only.

I'm in the camp that a "wolf" may often be lurking in "the woods" waiting for the one who is "carrying a basket of goodies to Grandma", if you understand my reference. JMO I may be wrong.

As far as the day off from school is concerned, it would have been close to dismissal even if school had been in session. I don't have an opinion but I'm not convinced the girls were targeted specifically. Yet who knows.

I do believe that someone has to have seen him prior and that someone knows him. Maybe there is a lag time for people to come forward. MOO

He'll be found.

They need to capture the guy first and I don't think that's going to happen.
Not by sight.
They need DNA.
Jmo

I have read somewhere that the girls' (Abby and Libby) cell phones were pinging in the area near the bridge, but after they were reported missing, the pings stopped. Would this mean that someone had the girls' phones and turned them off manually? or could the batteries have died and that's why the pings stopped?

We don't know:
if BG actually took the girls' cell phones with him (and he turned them off),
or BG may not have checked the girls' pockets for things like phones, and LE found the phones with the bodies.

I'm in the camp that a "wolf" may often be lurking in "the woods" waiting for the one who is "carrying a basket of goodies to Grandma", if you understand my reference. JMO I may be wrong.

As far as the day off from school is concerned, it would have been close to dismissal even if school had been in session. I don't have an opinion but I'm not convinced the girls were targeted specifically. Yet who knows.

I do believe that someone has to have seen him prior and that someone knows him. Maybe there is a lag time for people to come forward. MOO

He'll be found.

Hey, great post and good point about the time of day.

As far as the "wolf" goes, I think he knew that someone was going to GrandMa's and was not just laying in wait hoping prey would cross his path.

The above is my opinion only.

Can some put a image from maps off the area south of the bridge that shows the home(abby's & the field to the right that included the abandoned RR tracks. Please :)

I haven't added Abby's home to the case map, I wasn't aware that information was released by MSM/LE. Have I missed something? (I took a MH day)

The. Picture of Abby holding the fish was not taken at Deer Creek, IMO. The Wabash river is close by and by the size of the water in the pic that is not Deer Creek IMO. Tracks cross the Wabash as well and that must be in a different location than Deer Creek. I worked near Delphi for 10 years and the water behind Abby is the Wabash River IMO.

Chinook3

I have read somewhere that the girls' (Abby and Libby) cell phones were pinging in the area near the bridge, but after they were reported missing, the pings stopped. Would this mean that someone had the girls' phones and turned them off manually? or could the batteries have died and that's why the pings stopped?

We don't know:
if BG actually took the girls' cell phones with him (and he turned them off),
or BG may not have checked the girls' pockets for things like phones, and LE found the phones with the bodies.

I thought only one girl had a phone?
Were there 2phones?

Someone on the last thread posted a map with directions from AW's house to the south end of the bridge. It was 0.8 miles on N265W. I always assumed they came in from the northeast but if this is the house, then perhaps they were dropped off at the southern end of the bridge off of N265W, which appears to be a back road. Is this not possible?

Nin iirc. I didn't realize it was her house! That map done was right below bridge! I can't reall the post number from the last thread.

Still waiting to find out what happened to JonBenet Ramsey, Johnny Gosch, Kayleah Wilson, Kyron Horman, Lyric & Lizzie... just to name a few.

Decades

Sigh......I know what you mean. I could add a few to your list, unfortunately. It is always so painful when a case is declared "cold". I truly hope that this doesn't end up the case on this one.

I am not sure if this is true but I read there was an issue with the medications they use and their availability. Sorry this may be completely false.
That could be easily remedied by using the guillitine.

I haven't added Abby's home to the case map, I wasn't aware that information was released by MSM/LE. Have I missed something? (I took a MH day)

Skibaboo. It's on thread #28 post #785. could you bring that over, please. NIN posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419