Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that time has passed I can see SA keeping quiet , but not the "woman" nope, cant see her not flapping those jaws , and I think she wouldn't be pointing fingers at him either if she were involved , I think she has a really good idea what happened

I think she may well at that, but I don't think SA had anything to do with it. Their relationship is over now, so it might be convenient for all of them to point at SA at this point. But I don't think that is thing more that an attempt to deviate suspicion from themselves. What is more telling is that they did not when the original disappearance happened, to me that is the most fundamental observation of all. If they really thought SA did it they would have been screaming that from the rooftops. None of them (except the one GM, and even then that was not exactly emphatic) seemed to seriously think that SA was the one. Everyone seemed more concerned about covering their own backsides, and if LE was focusing on SA, more the better from their perspective. But their reaction about SA himself was very wishy-washy to say the least, so they did not really believe it was him. Their overall behaviour (on both sides) indicated that they thought that something else may have happened, but were not certain.

So I think there is an untold background story going on that we don't know about.

He took her to work the following day, the day she was reported missing. There are two days involved, the day she actually disappeared, and the following day, when people realized that she had disappeared. BD got a lift from someone else on the first day, and got driven to work by SA on the second day (at that time he would have told her that he had been fired, so it would not have made her suspicious).

SA didn't tell Billie he quit until after they found Hailey missing. He told her after Hailey went missing he got fired. Another cover-up in my eyes. He didn't admit to quitting until he got caught by LE lying.....

And Billie herself said it was Monday when Shawn dropped her off at work wearing a t-shirt and jeans....not Tuesday.

This is not an assumption made by myself or others.

Never forget until proven otherwise:

Shawn said that LE should look at himself and Billie.

Shawn said Hailey could be found in Scurry County....and that is exactly where she was found.

Sounds a bit suspicious to me....

Billie has found a sympathetic reporter to print positive things about her, mking her seem like caring mother. IMO she was deeply involved in the murder of her daughter (along with Shawn) and the disposal of her body.

For her to pretend otherwise is IMO sickening. She didn't give a damn about her while she was alive so now it's too late.

Kind of a little late for Billie to be playing the "mom card" IMO...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

IMO that was kind of a wishy- washy article.

That was a kind description. What was the purpose? Though I guess anytime Hailey's name is mentioned in the media is a good thing ...

March 16, 2013 dear Hailey Dunn's remains were found
4 years after that fact, those that harmed her still ...walk free

ps, hey nannymo & knox, and all who have been here for our Hailey...hope you all are well!
Busy in real life, looking for the lost....in hope always..

Another sad anniversery ...

Thanks for all you do sres. Then and Now!!!

I have been following Hailey Dunn's case since it happened. Billie and Shawn wrote on facebook in 2012 answering peoples questions but they took their facebook off and now i cant see what they wrote. I was wondering if somebody has what they wrote they could post it here. I would really like to read it. Thank you

I will never understand how Shawn and Billie didn't face some sort of charges. I followed this very closely when it happened and I will never forget Billie Dunn's Nancy Grace interview about NYE. Just so sad at least Hailey was brought home but she needs Justice now. RIP Hailey you captured a lot of people's 💖 in your short life.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I will never understand how Shawn and Billie didn't face some sort of charges. I followed this very closely when it happened and I will never forget Billie Dunn's Nancy Grace interview about NYE. Just so sad at least Hailey was brought home but she needs Justice now. RIP Hailey you captured a lot of people's �� in your short life.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

It would be because there was no evidence against them. A prosecutor can't in good faith file charges against a person simply because of suspicion or because they don't like the accused's lifestyle. It is not professional to throw the dice with someone's life just for the hell of it. That sort of thing could get a prosecutor disbarred or censured by their professional association.

Filing charges in the absence of evidence would likely result in a dismissal and if that happened charges could not be refiled if evidence subsequently does show up.

I have been following Hailey Dunn's case since it happened. Billie and Shawn wrote on facebook in 2012 answering peoples questions but they took their facebook off and now i cant see what they wrote. I was wondering if somebody has what they wrote they could post it here. I would really like to read it. Thank you

Hi sdseagle. I notice you've been a member for over six years, and this is your first post :)

If you come across any older info, I'd sure like to read it. The name of a former poster here, LBean rings a bell. Though I don't remember for certain I think that poster had a lot of material in Hailey's case. Maybe someone else can validate or correct me.

It would be because there was no evidence against them. A prosecutor can't in good faith file charges against a person simply because of suspicion or because they don't like the accused's lifestyle. It is not professional to throw the dice with someone's life just for the hell of it. That sort of thing could get a prosecutor disbarred or censured by their professional association.

Filing charges in the absence of evidence would likely result in a dismissal and if that happened charges could not be refiled if evidence subsequently does show up.
No I knew they didn't have solid evidence in her murder. But IIRC didn't they have child *advertiser censored* and beastility on their home computer? I may be thinking of something else but if they did how did they get out of those charges?
TIA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

No I knew they didn't have solid evidence in her murder. But IIRC didn't they have child *advertiser censored* and beastility on their home computer? I may be thinking of something else but if they did how did they get out of those charges?
TIA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I believe the child *advertiser censored* and beastiality was found on a flash drive in the bedroom dresser drawer and they could not prove who the flash drive belonged to at the time so no charges were ever filed.

I believe the child *advertiser censored* and beastiality was found on a flash drive in the bedroom dresser drawer and they could not prove who the flash drive belonged to at the time so no charges were ever filed.

No, the suspected CP was in deleted files on the mothers computer in Big Spring. The bestiality stuff was there too, as well as other *advertiser censored*, somewhere on the order of 100k images. It had nothing to do with SA or BD, neither of which had a computer. IIRC there was a teenager living in the mother's house at the time, my guess is that the *advertiser censored* collection was probably downloaded by him. Presumably he had no interest in CP, so it was deleted. The 100k+ files that were not deleted were legal. However, the problem for LE was that there were multiple people living in the house who had access to the computer, and they could not prove who actually downloaded it all.

There was a small amount of *advertiser censored* on electronic devices/media at the CC house, but it was regular *advertiser censored*, nothing unusual.

No, the suspected CP was in deleted files on the mothers computer in Big Spring. The bestiality stuff was there too, as well as other *advertiser censored*, somewhere on the order of 100k images. It had nothing to do with SA or BD, neither of which had a computer. IIRC there was a teenager living in the mother's house at the time, my guess is that the *advertiser censored* collection was probably downloaded by him. Presumably he had no interest in CP, so it was deleted. The 100k+ files that were not deleted were legal. However, the problem for LE was that there were multiple people living in the house who had access to the computer, and they could not prove who actually downloaded it all.

There was a small amount of *advertiser censored* on electronic devices/media at the CC house, but it was regular *advertiser censored*, nothing unusual.

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/n...censored*-seized-in-hailey-dunn-investigation

Colorado City, TX?Investigators found more than 100,000 pictures and videos depicting *advertiser censored* and deviant acts, including child *advertiser censored* and bestiality, on electronics seized Jan. 7 during the investigation into Hailey Dunn's disappearance, according to Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs.

The seized items included a memory stick and CD-R found in the bedroom of Hailey's mom, Billie Dunn, and suspect Shawn Adkins. Those were seized during a consensual search of their home, where Hailey was last seen on Dec. 27.

Dunn denied the images belonging to her or Shawn Adkins, saying she has no idea where they would have come from. Adkins told Tatro he was unable to comment about the development at the request of his attorney."

I'm sorry Tugela, but I have to disagree with you....I read this differently than you do. I guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder...
I wouldn't call 100,000 images a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member