IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a completely random thought. We know RL likes to drink and drive. Apparently he has a major issue with this. Could he have accidentally hit the girls while driving drunk (if they left the bridge and walked to the cemetery or along the road) and he moved their bodies to the woods, and for example only-slit their throats to make it appear they were accosted in the woods by a madman? We don't know how they died. We don't know that the voice "down the hill" was directed at the girls or RL speaking to an accomplice indicating where to dump the girls. Maybe Libby's phone was still recording when he hit them? He just panicked and put it back in her pocket not knowing it was running? Have I lost my mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This actually makes sense to me. Maybe we have both lost our minds. [emoji15][emoji16]

I've thought from the very beginning that they were taken elsewhere and then brought back. I also noticed how RL said in his initial interview that the terrain was rough (or whatever) but then there is a well-worn path - obviously not rough enough..... IMO

I wonder if "down the hill" is that hill on his property.... IMO

What if BG took mr logans truck while he was gone? Cellphone pinging all over town? moo

Another possibility is that fibers were among evidence that was fast tracked, and those fibers have now been identified as matching clothing or upholstery fabric (like from a car or truck) and search warrant is to look for a match at property.

Bingo. FBI and ISP forensics have no doubt been doing a great job of tracking down sources of fibers.

Now, RL's alibi could still hold. Let's not jump to conclusions. He could've gotten a ride. Somebody might have used the truck w/o his knowledge. Up until this case came along I left the keys in the ignition on all of my vehicles (I live on the edge of Fort Wayne).

Here's a completely random thought. We know RL likes to drink and drive. Apparently he has a major issue with this. Could he have accidentally hit the girls while driving drunk (if they left the bridge and walked to the cemetery or along the road) and he moved their bodies to the woods, and for example only-slit their throats to make it appear they were accosted in the woods by a madman? We don't know how they died. We don't know that the voice "down the hill" was directed at the girls or RL speaking to an accomplice indicating where to dump the girls. Maybe Libby's phone was still recording when he hit them? He just panicked and put it back in her pocket not knowing it was running? Have I lost my mind?

I come back to my original thoughts on this.
Dragging/moving 2 deceased bodies weighing a total of 300 lbs is a feat of strength far beyond the average person.

:cow:

marker 1:24ff
[video=youtube;Jb-eOkWFf2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M[/video]

POI
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwMXYtLWg3dUdfYms/view?usp=sharing

-Nin

Wow, it really sounds similar, IMO. Which brings me back to my idea that two were involved. Video capture one in one direction while audio caught one in the other direction, so there was nowhere to go but down.

I've also always thought that someone coveyed a sense of authority to keep things calm.

All speculation, of course.

Dragging/moving 2 deceased bodies weighing a total of 300 lbs is a feat of strength far beyond the average person.

What about one at a time, though?

Could something like a wheelbarrow be used?

jmo

What gives you the idea that it is an insect collection device? Do these trap mosquitoes, flies, etc. for DNA analysis after crimes?

Looks like one end of the device is dented.

No, nothing to do with crime. It could be tracking an invasive species, collecting a sample to measure the populations of almost any flying insect, gathering mosquitoes to test whether they're carrying EEE or West Nile or any of a number of other viruses, collecting nearly any kind of insect for research, etc. It could also be a trap with a scent lure to kill some sort of flying agricultural pest. As big as it is, I'd be slightly inclined to think that's the most likely.

We see them a lot around here because they're trying to see if an invasive longhorn beetle has been eliminated in the area.

then why would there be a pic of a man on the bridge from Libby's cell? At that point they were presumed alive.

Presumed. We don't know that. We really don't know anything.

Is someone here saying that RL is the one in the photo?

I'm not sure. I missed a bunch of posts. I think it's looking like RL is involved, but he doesn't look like the guy on the bridge to me. The guy on the bridge looks younger, IMO. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I was listening to a podcast yesterday about the case of Yara Gambiraso, 13 year old who was abducted and murdered walking home from a athletic club/sports center. Familial DNA is ultimately what lead investigators to the killer but not without many road blocks, including denials of affairs. The killer ended up being a son born out of an affair that neither the mother or father's family recognized or knew about. It made me wonder much more about potential familial dna being used in this case as well as understand how many end up lying to LE for reasons other than hiding a killer (exposing affairs, etc). Hoping for justice to be served soon.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Anyone know if any news stations have a live feed video of the property search right? I'm sure it's boring and doesn't show anything but I've followed other cases where they had a camera up the whole time.

Presumed. We don't know that. We really don't know anything.

correct, but I doubt anyone other than Libby took that pic. Less than 30 minutes after the Abbey snapchat pic

Could this go back to the possibility of two people being involved? The whole "participated"? One not ratting the other one out because they are both involved neck deep on an accidental homicide/coverup?

Here's a completely random thought. We know RL likes to drink and drive. Apparently he has a major issue with this. Could he have accidentally hit the girls while driving drunk (if they left the bridge and walked to the cemetery or along the road) and he moved their bodies to the woods, and for example only-slit their throats to make it appear they were accosted in the woods by a madman? We don't know how they died. We don't know that the voice "down the hill" was directed at the girls or By whomever speaking to an accomplice indicating where to dump the girls. And down the hill is exactly where they were found from the back of the cemetery. Maybe Libby's phone was still recording when he hit them? He just panicked and put it back in her pocket not knowing it was running? Have I lost my mind?

:cow: My first thought to this post was.. Only if you live in Pinellas County would you think such would cover an accident.

Another possibility is that fibers were among evidence that was fast tracked, and those fibers have now been identified as matching clothing or upholstery fabric (like from a car or truck) and search warrant is to look for a match at property.

And I go back to the clothing on BG. My opinion has been that they have SOMETHING that made them definitely change from POI to "main suspect". Like they have clothing or fibers from such.

Do we know if RL lives alone? I saw from his public records he's divorced. Someone has to take him places because he can't drive, unless that's why he's in jail because he drives when he's not supposed to. I think it's interesting they took the truck if he's not supposed to drive.

Tim McNicholas‏ @TimMcNicholas [video=twitter;842802909792362496]https://twitter.com/TimMcNicholas/status/842802909792362496[/video]More

Police stressing that Ron Logan is NOT a suspect. Detectives say Logan's lawyer advised him not to talk and "he is not talking."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa