IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, which is why I noted in earlier post that if warrant is because of evidence that has been fast tracked, that doesn't get us closer to suspect but might fill in some gaps in the picture.

(And OT/coincidence, but I grew up just outside of Ft. Wayne, and always left keys in the car, too)

Perhaps they have some evidence of a person that helped around the property there. RL was winded in his interviews after very little movement around the property. Maybe he has help with some of the work around there.

JMO

first the comment about eliminating him or making him a higher suspect and now they are stressing that he is not a suspect... mass confusion on my behalf.

Perhaps they have some evidence of a person that helped around the property there. RL was winded in his interviews after very little movement around the property. Maybe he has help with some of the work around there.

JMO

This just doesn't jive with him being taken into custody on a probation violation, then a search warrant 3 days before his hearing, and him clamming up. Unless that person is someone he's trying to protect, which in my opinion could only mean a family member, right?

I just watched a video from Fox59, and is it just me or does anyone else hear that ISP Slocum seems to begin to state corroborate and quickly corrects himself and states cooperative? Just recently we learned that LE was doubling back and attempting to corroborate alibis. Maybe it is something. Maybe it is nothing. I cannot even state factually if ISP Slocum initially began to say corroborate. It begins at 1:15. Thoughts anyone?

As grainy as the photos of BG are, I still have trouble with it being RL. I d wonder; however, if RL knows something or knows BG. I am not ruling him out as being BG just yet though.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Fox59News/videos/?ref=page_internal

No, nothing to do with crime. It could be tracking an invasive species, collecting a sample to measure the populations of almost any flying insect, gathering mosquitoes to test whether they're carrying EEE or West Nile or any of a number of other viruses, collecting nearly any kind of insect for research, etc. It could also be a trap with a scent lure to kill some sort of flying agricultural pest. As big as it is, I'd be slightly inclined to think that's the most likely.

We see them a lot around here because they're trying to see if an invasive longhorn beetle has been eliminated in the area.

Thanks, I was not familiar, and Google didn't have any visually-similar images of the device or the logo.

Holy cow! I read about the search warrant on RL's place right before leaving for lunch, and naturally returned to about a million posts that I have to read through.

But I'll tell you, my lovely lunch with friends was distracting, because all I could think about was the recent statement about alibis not matching up... and now this. Just... a big ole wow. Maybe completely unrelated, but kind of hard to ignore.

it wasn't a bad link at the time. she actually deleted the entire tweet from her timeline. which makes me wonder why? this is her twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV

Weird. I clicked on the link in her tweet right when she posted it and got a dead link. Then I went to the Fox FB page and found a newly posted interview of her with Sgt. Slocum so I assumed that's what she was referring to. Do you think she had a different video up instead of the interview with Sgt. Slocum that she deleted? If so I wonder what it was about. :waitasec:

Yes I saw this and noticed the thicker thighs, wider hips, looser cheeks.

Hmmm...I know if I tuck in my jeans in high boots it gives that "hippy" look. And longer, loser jeans make me look slimmer in the thighs.

I don't chime in often, even though I am always on these threads(!), But I have so many thoughts on all of this search warrant and RL stuff! First, many are saying they don't believe RL to be BG...I agree, HOWEVER, we still don't know if there was one perp or more than one perp. Just because RL may not be BG does not mean he wasn't involved, it could mean he just wasn't captured on video.

Also, I agree with posters theorizing that someone could have been watching the house for RL while he was out of town. This would make sense as to why they are searching the house and buildings on the property but emphasizing that he is not a suspect. All MOO of course!

I guess I just wanted to play devil's advocate and say that this doesn't say for sure one way or another RL involvement or lack thereof.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This just doesn't jive with him being taken into custody on a probation violation, then a search warrant 3 days before his hearing, and him clamming up. Unless that person is someone he's trying to protect, which in my opinion could only mean a family member, right?

Could be anyone that was around there and he said nothing because of denial ( evidenced in his interviews) or his own legal concerns ( probation violation)

I just watched a video from Fox59, and is it just me or does anyone else hear that ISP Slocum seems to begin to state corroborate and quickly corrects himself and states cooperative? Just recently we learned that LE was doubling back and attempting to corroborate alibis. Maybe it is something. Maybe it is nothing. I cannot even state factually if ISP Slocum initially began to say corroborate. It begins at 1:15. Thoughts anyone?

As grainy as the photos of BG are, I still have trouble with it being RL. I d wonder; however, if RL knows something or knows BG. I am not ruling him out as being BG just yet though.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Fox59News/videos/?ref=page_internal

Is it possible that the girls were taken to a building on his property without his knowledge?

Could there have been a conversation between LE and RL like this:

"we've brought you in on a probation violation and we can force you to serve the original sentence (2 years) but we believe that you know something or are covering up for someone.

Cooperate with us, tell what you know, who you are protecting and we can make this all go away.

You are not a suspect but those girls were found on your land. It doesn't look good.

Tell us what you know. You are looking at jail time as it is, do you want to add obstruction of justice or worse, accessory after the fact?"

I am not discussing him as a suspect here! Thoughts?

Of course they could!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 616
  • towtruck.jpg
    towtruck.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 617
It's a bad link. You can find the interview here:

https://www.facebook.com/Fox59News

It's worth watching, lots of info and an interview with Sgt. Slocum.
A lot to unpack here! Slocum says "it is connected" to the double homicide case, and they have developed enough probable cause for a search warrant that includes absolutely everything on that property.

Justice is coming, angels. Hopefully very soon. MOO of course.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Wow, it really sounds similar, IMO. Which brings me back to my idea that two were involved. Video capture one in one direction while audio caught one in the other direction, so there was nowhere to go but down.

I've also always thought that someone coveyed a sense of authority to keep things calm.

All speculation, of course.

BG was not wearing glasses.

Perhaps they had to wait for the search warrant to come through?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

With good probable cause, they can get a warrant right away. Especially in this case.

Um didn't RL "the Land Owner" say that the reason there were 2 dead is because one wouldn't leave the other? I always thought that was odd!

I believe Libby's grandfather said that.

They are flat bedding a white pick up truck from scene according to the photo gallery at this link.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Wow. This is not a two-bit search warrant. Look at the number of LE there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member