IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this case gets cleared up quickly because I've had nightmares I've been murdered like three times this month. My husband says I can't read websleuth before bed anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Oh, I did what everyone said NOT to do and I looked up the BTK guy and watched his confession. I haven't slept for three nights. Why didn't I listen to the warnings on here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think that RL is the perp, but covering for someone. Maybe he was out with 'some of the boys' at the local bar, drank too much and said something. One of the people there could have tipped off LE, which has lead to the rest of this. RL doesn't appear to be talking now that he's in jail and sober and has lawyered up from what I've read on this forum. My hunch is that it involves someone pretty close to him.

IMHO some if not all of this could be for show.... think about it, the murders happened over a month ago. IF there had been any evidence around that house, in vehicles or the property it would have been removed, destroyed or cleaned up. MOO RL is not giving the LE what they want, he is not going to rat out anyone, I completely believe he knows information that is critical to this case. The LE is trying to make the perp (s) think RL is in there spilling his guts. This search should have been done the same day the bodies were found IMHO. When two dead teenagers are found on a private property every inch of that property should have been searched and every home and outbuilding included...

I agree- why didn't they search all buildings in and around that immediate area? Although as I write this I think I'm biased in that thinking because I suspect they were killed elsewhere and brought back to where they were found. Perhaps LE had no reason to suspect evidence somewhere else because it appeared everything happened right where they were found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. In fact Sgt. Tony Slocum, ISP said in an interview with Alexis M. this afternoon that he is not a suspect but the search "IS related to the double homicide"
https://www.facebook.com/Fox59News/

Interesting.

And let's remember that RL is in jail so it's not like he's available to speak up for himself even if he wanted to do that right now. Maybe he gave LE some information while he was in jail. Maybe that information was about someone who is already in jail also on an unrelated charge, or related to someone who is, and that's why he was transferred.

Who knows, but it's definitely possible RL really did not actually commit this crime and was either knowingly or inadvertently involved after the fact. Or even during, ugh.

I am way behind, but just watched the video with Landowner and in the video did anyone else notice he looked like he could have had a holster strap under this jacket, it is sticking out near his collarbone

I am wondering if LEO Riley inadvertently let the cat out of the bag;

"Basically, we're just following up on some tips and interviews and leads that we've gotten," Riley said while blocking traffic on the county road east of Delphi.

"We're trying to either clear him or see if he's more of a suspect than what we originally thought," Riley said.

Further down in the same article Sgt. Slocum states:

Slocum said police are not calling the property owner a suspect.

"This might not be the last search warrant we serve," he said. "This is part of investigating a double homicide."

The second quote has been the LE line for awhile so hmmmm.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

The story is on Inside Edition right now, with interview of Mr. Logan, lasted only a few minutes.

The white Ford pickup was hauled away.

Logan was petting a horse.

Logan tells reporter he was buying tropical fish in Lafayette, got home @ 6:30 pm when neighbors asked permission to look for the girls on his property. He was asked to repeat the words "down the hill" and he did.

Do we know if RL lives alone? I saw from his public records he's divorced. Someone has to take him places because he can't drive, unless that's why he's in jail because he drives when he's not supposed to. I think it's interesting they took the truck if he's not supposed to drive.
Maybe a close family member drove him around, and used the truck himself. Maybe that relative lives in delphi. Maybe that relative is very familiar with said private property

Emily Longnecker‏ @EmilyWTHR 2m2 minutes ago
Mr Logan had no involvement in this heinous crime--Atty for Ron Logan, who is property owner of area where Delphi girls bodies found.

https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR

[video=twitter;842836153531338753]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/842836153531338753[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 2m
2 minutes ago

Mr Logan had no involvement in this heinous crime--Atty for Ron Logan, who is property owner of area where Delphi girls bodies found.

This is probably going to seem like a stupid question but here goes..Something has been bothering me and I think I just figured out what it was......Anyone knowledgeable about law in here? A quick question. Operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Endangering a person. What exactly does the endangering a person part mean. I assume it means the person driving the car is drunk and almost hits a pedestrian or another driver. Is that correct or are there other meanings as far as the law is concerned.

Ok, so twice the LE in this interview stated that the investigation has led to probable cause so a warrant was obtained. That's more than just searching property because the bodies were found there. I am absolutely sure he was brought in on those unrelated warrants to get him stewing and keep him out of the way while they worked.

Something's up with him no matter which way you slice it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

And if he's an alcoholic, he's being cut off cold turkey while sitting in jail. Might be a reason to get him talking?

In my opinion PO's house should have been one of the first places searched.

Since he was out of town when the murders were committed the suspect could have hidden clothes or items in the home or outbuildings.

I am way behind, but just watched the video with Landowner and in the video did anyone else notice he looked like he could have had a holster strap under this jacket, it is sticking out near his collarbone

Yes, it's been discussed quite a bit, but good observation.

Also IMHO anything they find now at that house or on that property the defense attorney would have a field day with the prosecution if they tried to pin anything on RL.... do you know how many people have been on that property since these murders.... That entire crime scene and all the area around it is beyond compromised, not one piece of evidence they find right now IMHO would stand up in court....

That's not accurate.

Maybe a close family member drove him around, and used the truck himself. Maybe that relative lives in delphi. Maybe that relative is very familiar with said private property

When killers pick places to put their victims, their minds are in overdrive and they often revert to places they know well. It's wise to assume the location of the bodies was not random.

The story is on Inside Edition right now, with interview of Mr. Logan, lasted only a few minutes.

The white pickup was hauled away.

Logan was petting a horse.

Logan tells reporter he was buying tropical fish in Lafayette, got home @ 6:30 pm when neighbors asked permission to look for the girls on his property. He was asked to repeat the words "down the hill" and he did.

Wait, what?!? When was he asked to do that?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member