IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things I can think of that they could be looking for:

Something they know one of the girls possessed that hasn't been found, including possible "trophy"
Footprints to match the ones near the scene
Blood or other evidence that the crime took place there
Fibers, dust, sawdust, grease, etc. to match similar material found on/near the bodies
Something that the unreleased video from Abby's phone showed to be in possession of the murderer
Evidence that a building such as silo or barn was used
Evidence that evidence was disposed of, such as traces of blood in a drain after washing a murder weapon

Those are just a few I came up with off the top of my head.

This search warrant being served the day AFTER LE "scales down" the # of active investigators -
Along with moving RL to another county..
They know EXACTLY what they are doing. IMO

I had to go to work and missed a lot of today's threads. :tantrum:

Did we ever find out why he was moved to another county jail? My thoughts wandered to LE needing to put RL on suicide watch and the other jail offered this. I wonder if the new jail is bigger allowing solitary cells or medical detention.

Thank you for the update!

I have to wonder why they weren't doing this when the bodies were found. A whole month has passed. Nearly 5 weeks.

Must have found something, or had a new tip. Otherwise why would they be there, haul his truck in? Like someone said, it could totally be unrelated. IMO

Just speculating: Could BG have taken something from RL's property (e.g. rope, other), used it during the crime, and traces were left at crime scene?

STOP sleuthing family !!

:wave:

In my opinion since RL is a heavy drinker, it is probably well known to locals. Some locals in areas near me use their neighbors large pieces of land to ride quads or hunt on without asking. They know the land well and they know the owner well enough that I think they feel they wouldn't be in trouble with police because the land owner would say oh yea that is so and so, it's ok. Bo's maybe it is possible locals have taken girlfriends there or just been on his property doing whatever.

Link for RL being a heavy drinker? I have not seen any articles that talked about that

Things I can think of that they could be looking for:

Something they know one of the girls possessed that hasn't been found, including possible "trophy"
Footprints to match the ones near the scene
Blood or other evidence that the crime took place there
Fibers, dust, sawdust, grease, etc. to match similar material found on/near the bodies
Something that the unreleased video from Abby's phone showed to be in possession of the murderer
Evidence that a building such as silo or barn was used
Evidence that evidence was disposed of, such as traces of blood in a drain after washing a murder weapon

Those are just a few I came up with off the top of my head.

I wonder if RL lives alone? Does he have anyone that could have been staying there, or taking care of the property?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QyhWNp5ILkQ

voice comparison courtesy of football112

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree with the guy that posted this video. No match. JMO.

ETA Delphi Murder Suspect Voice Vs Ronald Logan Voice Comparison - Don't sound the same. That "Get Down The Hill" Versus Ronald Logan's "Down". No voice match for me. What do you think?

This is the guy's opinion that posted the video.

Just speculating: Could BG have taken something from RL's property (e.g. rope, other), used it during the crime, and traces were left at crime scene?

That is a possibility. Even though RL has a record, I do not think he was involved. The BG involved RL involuntarily in regards to his property

Accents are definitely noticeable by state or general region. To narrow it down to cities is rare except for maybe NYC or Boston. But those are still large areas.

As a Texan living in Scotland (where people asked often if I was Canadian haha), it took about a year until I could pick out where someone was from in the UK. We could tell general area, but being able to narrow accents to neighborhoods is impressive! Wish it was as easy in the case, too.

Hope you know the Edinburgh accent from Glaswegian by now then haha to be fair I could spot a Texan accent a mile away from a Canadian, but that's about it! Throw New York and Boston into the mix and that's my lot! But I'm British do you Americans know what state somebody is from just by talking to a person like we do in the uk?

One of the other key items LE is probably searching is any computer. If any computer is found on the property, LE forensics teams can pretty quickly identify whether RL (or someone using his computer) had done any online stalking of the girls, for example.

Killer presumably forgot to destroy a phone however, so they don't seem very tech-savvy. Might decrease likelihood of finding any digital evidence.

I'm fairly certain LE can obtain a history of everyone who viewed the Snapchat posts by the girls on the bridge - and narrow it to viewers who were in the area around the time of the posts. This would take a significant amount of time because they'd have to subpoena Snapchat or the local internet providers. But I am quite certain this is an avenue they'll be looking into it.

Not sure the search warrant includes the home. The warrant was served at his home and LE was at his home, not necessarily in his home. https://www.google.com/amp/s/wlky.r...earch-warrant-at-property-owners-home/9147011

It does include his home:

Asked what the search warrant was looking for, Riley declined to comment.

"The search warrant is for the whole property, so we can go anywhere we want and look for whatever we need to look for," Riley said.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member