OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 July 2013 - #3

Lilibet your such a kind, welcoming soul. I love that you ask people to adopt quiet threads and have taken it upon myself to do that with quiet cases that touch me.
Thanks for being you and being awesome! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a lovely thing to say Dyanna! I'm blushing badly. :blushing: Thank you! And thank YOU for being here and for adopting "orphan threads." What a loving bunch we are! :loveyou:

Just checking in to say that I am still following along, still keeping Stephanie in my thoughts, and hoping for justice for her someday.

Just checking in to say that I am still following along, still keeping Stephanie in my thoughts, and hoping for justice for her someday.

Thanks so much ANonyMs. :loveyou:

My husband just spotted this story about Stephanie from KDRV12 in Medford. It's dated Feb. 1 on their series "Unsolved" but showed up dated March 31 on the app for some reason. Otherwise I would have missed it. I'm slacking. Yay DH!!

The only new point made is that Ames claimed at the time to have come back from the campground and taken Stephanie's car on July 5 to the Williams Store further along Hiway 238 and then returned it to her property (all without reporting her missing). This doesn't match the information that her car was driven in the middle of the night of July 4-5 (based on the breath lock in her car), information that was uncovered a little later. He may not have known that the breath lock showed the times the car was used. Gotcha! And it may be true that he did use the car during the day on July 5 but JCSO may not have released that information.

This must be a newer reporter. He pronounced Ruch "rook" instead of "roosh." :D

http://www.kdrv.com/story/34401772/unsolved-woman-last-seen-at-ashland-fourth-of-july-parade

Sometimes our hubbies aren't just trophy husbands. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]

April 4, 2017--45 months--3 years, 9 months.

Sigh. Another month and the vigil continues. I hope and pray that someone's conscience will cause them to tell what they know. Other than an accidental discovery of where Ames put Stephanie, a nagging conscience may be what it takes. We'll still be here, and thank you to all who haven't forgotten Stephanie. :heartbeat:

First time I ever heard of the Williams store and that he admitted to driving the vehicle!

First time I ever heard of the Williams store and that he admitted to driving the vehicle!
http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20150702/NEWS/150709901
Ames told investigators that Warner dropped him off at the Ruch Country Store that evening, and that he then got a ride out to his camp on land owned by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management. He claimed that on July 5, he received a ride back to Warner’s home, but she wasn’t there. He then drove her green Nissan Xterra to a Williams market, then back to her driveway before friends took him to his camp, where he stayed for several days. Detectives say he never reported Warner missing

rbbm

Thanks for finding that article from July 2015, dotr! I had totally forgotten that Ames said that. Sometimes I get locked out of the Mail Tribune when I've read too many articles.

I'd still like to know if the breath lock thingy in Stephanie's car and the Williams store people support his claim. My understanding is that the lock indicated the car had been driven during a span of several hours late night July 4 to early morning July 5. I've always assumed that's when he hid Stephanie. At least LE knows the truth.

I can't believe it's been almost four years since this lovely woman disappeared. Thinking of her, her family and friends and her faithful keepers here.

This is a story about Stephanie that just popped up out of the blue. It's something I would expect on the anniversary of her disappearance in July, so it's a nice unexpected surprise gift on May 1. Thank you KOBI and LE.

Detective Henderson's comments are from the story in July 2016...not new.

Jackson County Sheriff’s Detective Eric Henderson said, “The evidence in this case clearly shows that he [Ames] knows about Stephanie’s death, that he’s responsible for her death, that he knows where she’s at right now, where her body would be located.”
<snip>

Ames is still the only suspect in Warner&#8217;s disappearance.
Law enforcement agencies have been working to keep interest in the case high to bring closure to Warner&#8217;s family.

https://kobi5.com/news/stephanie-anne-warner-case-remains-open-51903/

There are very nice comments on the FB post for this story.

https://www.facebook.com/kobitv/posts/1301230896590885

May 4, 2017--46 months--Three years ten months

It's hard to believe the four year mark is creeping up on us. I wish I had something encouraging to share. All I can say is...never lose hope...and again....

attachment.php

May that someone do the right thing, please!

Attachments

• IMG_1900.JPG
    IMG_1900.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 134
This is a story about Stephanie that just popped up out of the blue. It's something I would expect on the anniversary of her disappearance in July, so it's a nice unexpected surprise gift on May 1. Thank you KOBI and LE.

Detective Henderson's comments are from the story in July 2016...not new.

Jackson County Sheriff’s Detective Eric Henderson said, “The evidence in this case clearly shows that he [Ames] knows about Stephanie’s death, that he’s responsible for her death, that he knows where she’s at right now, where her body would be located.”
<snip>

Ames is still the only suspect in Warner’s disappearance.
Law enforcement agencies have been working to keep interest in the case high to bring closure to Warner’s family.

https://kobi5.com/news/stephanie-anne-warner-case-remains-open-51903/

There are very nice comments on the FB post for this story.

https://www.facebook.com/kobitv/posts/1301230896590885

If they are so sure that Ames knows where the body is, and he is responsible for her death, It has to be one way for forcing Ames to talk...

June 4, 2017--47 months--Three years eleven months

I can't even begin to imagine how Stephanie's family gets through each month. I guess life offers a certain distraction, but Stephanie surely must be always present in their minds and hearts. I hope it comforts them to know that she is remembered here. :heartbeat:

I have to wonder if those who were closest to her in Ruch, at least one of whom is responsible for her disappearance, even give a passing thought to the vibrant redhead whose hospitality they once abused...both before and after her disappearance. Probably not, being the lowlife, self-involved, loser users they are. They know where she is. How dare they keep her from her mother! :mad:

Checking in here - my thoughts are with Stephanie and her family.

So many friends and family missing Stephanie. Gone too long.

Rest in peace beautiful lady. :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back