GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

No- not an assumption.
Very quickly, to Tara`s neighbor, Joe Portier. You know, a lot of people think it`s outlandish that you would know when someone was home in your neighborhood, but that`s not true. In areas like that, like where I came from, you know your neighbors` habits. You know what outside lights they have on, can tell if they`re home or not from the long day at work. So that night, you saw nothing unusual. What about her bedroom light?

PORTIER: Nancy, it never did come on that night, which wasn`t unusual. On the weekends, she had a lot of studying to do. She had her papers to grade for the classes that she taught at the high school. So not seeing the light was nothing unusual on the weekend.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0511/08/ng.01.html

Yeah but this does not mean that they only looked out for the light on weekdays

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

In a Nov 5th**2005 interview with Greta Van Susteren Joe said:

The last time we saw her was Saturday afternoon before she went to the pageant. We were out of town or out at our little cabin out at the farm Saturday until about eight o'clock. We come in and probably about 10:30 we went to bed and my wife had looked to see if Tara had her lamplight on and it wasn't on. And she said, "Well, she probably stopped by some friend's house after the pageant. So, me and her went ahead and went to bed that Saturday night.

Both have said numerous things that have varied over years in interviews that have been published and widely available on verified news sites.

In a Nov 5th**2005 interview with Greta Van Susteren Joe said:

The last time we saw her was Saturday afternoon before she went to the pageant. We were out of town or out at our little cabin out at the farm Saturday until about eight o'clock. We come in and probably about 10:30 we went to bed and my wife had looked to see if Tara had her lamplight on and it wasn't on. And she said, "Well, she probably stopped by some friend's house after the pageant. So, me and her went ahead and went to bed that Saturday night.

Thanks, Sundrop! I just spent a few seconds trying to wipe your asterisk off of my computer screen!
Did you have a footnote you wanted to add?:)

OSCILLA, Ga. -- An Irwin County judge on Thursday heard arguments on whether she should lift a gag order in the Tara Grinstead murder case.
Judge Melanie Cross issued the gag order two weeks ago, ordering investigators, lawyers and possible witnesses not to comment publicly on the case.
Several media outlets have challenged that order

Cross said she would review briefs from the various lawyers and rule on the case within a week.

From reporting 16th March

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/j...ng-gag-order-in-tara-grinstead-case/422901510

What Joe said above was confirmed to me when i was at the house, they were always checking to see if the lamp was on no matter when, week or weekend

Thank you for clarification....and the dog?

Thank you for clarification....and the dog?

My computer keeps freezing up...and the dog? Was it seen by the neighbors? Who found him, just curious... I can't keep up, never saw detailed info or heard it, on the neighborsm other than "the lamp was a signal" basically

Sundrop- any clue what was bought at Advance Auto in Fitz?

Sorry I don't, I made a mistake by not keeping the receipt

I am wondering how many of the 60 agents on this case were true/only GBI? Down here, many of local LE are certified by the GBI as well. Jack Kingston stated the FBI would take a back seat to GBI- I wonder how involved they are now?

+ public service reminder to regularly clean out your inbox

Im still just so confused about the whole investigation and out of the blue, this.....Ryan Duke and Bo Dukes.....

Tara went to visit (possibly) a friend/prior student who once lived in Ocilla was now (then) in Fitzgerald....was this Ryan Duke? I know there is nothing proven on this but if this is so, it would make more sense lol

Of all the visits the group with Cadaver dogs made searching many properties, hundreds, the only scent picked up was at snapdragon home after the fire in which the fire was ruled UNKNOWN AND occurred what? 2 weeks after murder and WHILE the group with cadaver dogs were in town doing searches.. Sounds like they got desperate to get rid of something, IDK.......and it was vacant? Or did Michael Lankfords friend live there? I heard that somewhere but also that it was a vacant vacation home.......no sewage in a vacant house........and since when do cadaver dogs hit on sewage? Is this rare?

Listening again to PL UAV

Thanks

What did Tara mean in her email to Marcus' mother........IF I didnt care about marcus and all of you then I wouldnt be in this state......If it was just about me I wouldnt want Marcus, and something about remind marcus about something could happen to me or even him...he leaves it as this,then something may happen to me

Im still just so confused about the whole investigation and out of the blue, this.....Ryan Duke and Bo Dukes.....

Tara went to visit (possibly) a friend/prior student who once lived in Ocilla was now (then) in Fitzgerald....was this Ryan Duke? I know there is nothing proven on this but if this is so, it would make more sense lol

Of all the visits the group with Cadaver dogs made searching many properties, hundreds, the only scent picked up was at snapdragon home after the fire in which the fire was ruled UNKNOWN AND occurred what? 2 weeks after murder and WHILE the group with cadaver dogs were in town doing searches.. Sounds like they got desperate to get rid of something, IDK.......and it was vacant? Or did Michael Lankfords friend live there? I heard that somewhere but also that it was a vacant vacation home.......no sewage in a vacant house........and since when do cadaver dogs hit on sewage? Is this rare?

Listening again to PL UAV

Thanks

oh, several dogs hit on the snapdraggon home, not just one

Way back in this thread or thread 1- this was stated not to be true.

Reply above was in response to an old message asking if Ryan Duke was the same student that was stalking/banging on her door etc.

Also I wondered about it being mentioned (by her mom I think) that she said she was going to visit a student. When or how was that proved untrue?

I would also like to know if Ryan or Bos names were on the list that the guy who commuted suicide left.

What did Tara mean in her email to Marcus' mother........IF I didnt care about marcus and all of you then I wouldnt be in this state......If it was just about me I wouldnt want Marcus, and something about remind marcus about something could happen to me or even him...he leaves it as this,then something may happen to me

Ye, what did she mean?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back