IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder...if perhaps there are signs of the girls being dragged to where they were found. And...perhaps they would have been taken closer to where they went missing but didn't due to circumstances at the time?
Moo

The 77-year-old Logan has given many interviews to media organizations, including the Herald Journal, saying he was deeply upset that the girls were found on the property where he raised his son and has lived for 53 years.

“My home was violated. It’s been raped,” he said. “I can’t put a name on the emotion I feel.”

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_7f349e5e-0b83-11e7-9a0b-1715669266c5.html
Ugh. Why so many interviews???

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Wonder if the girls stumbled upon a meth lab before being confronted by BG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O/T, Back in the old days, we all used to share crock pot and easy meal recipes. As well as house cleaning cheats to make it appear you've been busy cleaning all day.
Today, we just spray febreez around.

Hukuna said:
02-18-2017 09:41 AM
How often does homeland security get invovled in homicides? Also i would like to know what qualifies to bringing them onto a case....
And a side note... someone mentioned that homeless and vagrants is something that doesnt happen here... if speaking about delphi, it indeed does. A woman was even interviewed about running into someone that had a meth lab in those woods previously. Unfortunately that happens all over.

This from a previous websleuths comment re : meth lab

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Liberty-German-13-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-3/page16

I was at work and asked a mean Dr I was on the phone with of he could SMELL his last name instead of SPELL...

Not quite the same, but..when my parents are planning on going for a visit to where my mom grew up, even though the family home is no longer there, they'll say they're going "home for a visit" "back home" or "down home".

The 77-year-old Logan has given many interviews to media organizations, including the Herald Journal, saying he was deeply upset that the girls were found on the property where he raised his son and has lived for 53 years.

“My home was violated. It’s been raped,” he said. “I can’t put a name on the emotion I feel.”

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_7f349e5e-0b83-11e7-9a0b-1715669266c5.html
that is the first i read that the FBI was part of the search Friday. I find "rape" to be a very poor choice of words to use. "violated" would have been enough.

Wonder if the girls stumbled upon a meth lab before being confronted by BG?

What leads you to believe that a meth lab was in those woods?

Meth labs are usually deep wood projects, and nowhere near hiking trails.

After the girls were discovered dead, I remember LE was asking if anyone saw a hitchhiker or had seen a discarded backpack. Do other members here remember this? I have been thinking about the backpack comment and wonder if either one of the girls had taken a backpack with them on their hike that day. If so, and no backpack was found near the bodies or in the area of the bridge, perhaps that is why LE was asking people to look for a discarded backpack. I really can't think of another reason unless LE thinks that the killer had to have been carrying "supplies" that were used in the crime and they thought he may have used a backpack to carry and conceal his supplies. Any thoughts on this matter people?

Ugh. Why so many interviews???

I find it unusual to use the word rape....especially if the girls were in fact molested/raped. It would be helpful to know how they were killed.

April MIGHT be in labor.

[video=youtube;sGEEGDIHDRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGEEGDIHDRc[/video]

And he saw, got pissed but by the time he got outside they had moved on, so he followed them to the bridge and marched them back to where the transgression occurred? Anything is possible at this point in time.

We. Know. Next. To. Nothing.

The horses or animals element is interesting. I've known people who cared more for animals than they did people...they seemed incapable of relating to people, but they could relate to and totally trust animals.

I'm not making judgments on people who love animals because I'm one of them. But it's about balance, and it always struck me that they nearly disdained people in comparison to their interactions with animals.

Perhaps there is an element of that at play here.

You're a nutter! ;)

What is with this number 32 thing? Looked it up and it's a guardian angel number of sorts. Obviously there were none about.

I have also been wondering...do all men in Indiana look similar. Just thinking about all the speculations on different men that could have been involved here since back at the start and they all look similar.

Lol too funny ! I was born and raised up there and moved away before my son was born .
He has been up there on innumerable trips for family visits .
When I showed him the picture, he stated that that looks like everybody else up there ,

And he saw, got pissed but by the time he got outside they had moved on, so he followed them to the bridge and marched them back to where the transgression occurred? Anything is possible at this point in time.

We. Know. Next. To. Nothing.

We just don't know. My own theory has always been a bit different. I think no one marched them to the murder site. I think they went there on their own. Yes, Libby saw the suspicious BG but he simply left (or so the girls thought). Then Abby suggested more pictures near her favorite fishing spot (or just near the creek below if the fishing photo is of another bridge). The girls went there to take more photos not realizing that BG was observing them from a distance. Something happened at or near the spot where they were found. "Down the hill" could even have been recorded accidentally by BG removing Libby's phone from her possession. THis is all just my opinion but I'm not sure the narrative of "marching the girls" anywhere is actually the simplest explanation. HOwever, your guess is as good as mine, so I'm not arguing against it. This is just my own view. MOO

After the girls were discovered dead, I remember LE was asking if anyone saw a hitchhiker or had seen a discarded backpack. Do other members here remember this? I have been thinking about the backpack comment and wonder if either one of the girls had taken a backpack with them on their hike that day. If so, and no backpack was found near the bodies or in the area of the bridge, perhaps that is why LE was asking people to look for a discarded backpack. I really can't think of another reason unless LE thinks that the killer had to have been carrying "supplies" that were used in the crime and they thought he may have used a backpack to carry and conceal his supplies. Any thoughts on this matter people?
I remember that, too. I wonder if there is witness testimony of seeing someone at the bridge or in the area (hitchhiking?) Matching BG's description with a backpack.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

To the right of the spot and above the words Deer Creek ( on the other side of the creek) there is a definite white line running shoreline.. and it seems to peak out through the trees heading and angling back to the shore
24bc5fdca654f14961bc01cd20c9639a.jpg

[video=youtube;PNN1qkGRZXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNN1qkGRZXk[/video]

attachment.php

attachment.php

WebSight here.

I hate to be that person that throws a wet rag on things but since that is my picture I have gone and done some more looking. I agree that that looks like it could be power lines (somebody also pointed that out on the original thread where we discussed this -was that you?) and I initially thought it could be, in fact I was hopeful. So here are two shots and a video link that might shed light and may or may not answer the question. Have a look and if you get an aha! moment, please, please, please share because it drove me batty.

The first shot is a still from this video shot by Jacob Adams by drone.

Attachments

• powerline.jpg
    powerline.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 621
  • powerline2.jpg
    powerline2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 634

Provide a link please. Otherwise this is just conjecture.

Ok, this is MOO only but gathered from many puzzle pieces along the way thanks to everyone that posted anything on this case. Yes, so much repetition and rehashing but it all matters - it all swirls around until it starts to click and every contribution is part of the puzzle. I admittedly still have some missing or unclear pieces and I COULD BE 1000% WRONG but...

It is JMO that RL was not home when the girls were killed and he had NO knowledge of the crime at that time. I believe he may have been less than truthful with his alibi later due to his probation and that is what they finally used to land him in the pokey. I don't believe LE thinks RL is the primary suspect but I think they feel sure RL knows who is (as do they). I believe in MOO that RL may have found out as early as sometime after the first search for what was then "missing girls" was completed and called off for the night. I think it turned out that BG is very well-known to RL which compelled RL to then begin assisting BG so that BG would not be discovered. It is possible that he still did not quite find out until a few days later but at some point RL became aware. I do not think RL was directly involved in killing A&L in any way.

I am reminded here of the tagline of Netflix' show Bloodline: "We are not bad people, but we did a bad thing". I think this is applies very much to RL and his involvement IMO. As an aside, I am still feeling sad for his happy, little dog.

MOO I think it is possible the girls' bodies were moved from or through RL's property (or from the grain bin through RL's property) down to where they were ultimately found but that the intention was possibly to get them in the water to destroy evidence at the very least and to possibly make it seem they had fallen from the bridge or had some other accident. (Remember, we do not know COD and LE seemed uncertain of the scene upon the discovery - I don't have time now to find links so MOO this but I think this is pretty well stipulated info at this point.) Also, how many of us have wondered why would a killer leave the bodies on his own property? I don't think that was the plan at all but there was some reason they didn't make it off the property and into the water. I am NOT saying RL is the killer here, just a general "no one in their right mind would want this on their own property" kind of thing.

It is JMO that Libby's phone likely did ping or otherwise appear to be located on Bicycle Bridge Road (in Delphi) but may have been in a vehicle parked on BBR which caused the SW to be for the wrong house. I think it may have been balled up in other crime scene evidence in the vehicle or something but I do not think it was in Libby's possession at this time. I really am not settled on whether LE has the actual phone or not but I feel certain that data from attempting to locate it is what lead to BBR either way. I am skeptical of it being cell phone tower pinging and think it is more likely it was phone device tracking done by a member of Libby's family and/or LE. It must have been something reliable enough to get the SW at any rate IMO. I believe BBR is a key component in this case if you are so inclined to research it further.

MOO but I suspect LE's mention of "blind alleys needing to be closed" (not a direct quote) would include things like RSOs and drifter types at this point. I think they threw everything at this case in the early days to cover all the bases (billboards, national coverage, etc) and rightfully, thankfully so. I think the picture began to reveal itself to LE once they were able to get their bearings on the case and get people interviewed and alibis checked and so on.

Lastly, it is MOO that this case is on it's way to resolution and I hope the arrest goes smoothly and there are no standoffs or anything. I think BG must know they are about to nab their guy. MOO

The above is my opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members