Found Deceased PA - Dakota James, 23, Pittsburgh, 25 Jan 2017 #2

I agree w you both but as the parent of a 20something I do know they are way more open about it than I ever was w my parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with what you're saying, but have had a couple of my adult kids tell me i am cool to talk to, and some of their friends have parents that they wouldn't tell certain things to, so i definitely think it depends on relationships, and not all parents are the same.
My youngest son's g/friend smokes cigarettes, although a very light smoker, and she is going on for 21, but hides her smoking from her parents and that is just one example i can think of.

Thankyou for posting up the link. Looks like it was a beautiful memorial for a special young man.
The show of love and support is just what is needed when there is such a tragedy, and am sure Dakota is very much loved and sadly missed by many people, especially his family. May his spirit shine on brightly always.
There is something that always feels like a huge injustice when a young person dies, and it's feels so unfair. R.I.P. Dakota, although if there is an afterlife i am sure you are busy doing the things you love, :rose:

I think it is time Dakota's family allow the toxicology reports to be released to the public... If body was released than they have them....LE would not release body if toxicology was not back. Funeral arrangements would not be made either if body was not released to family...

Sorry but...

What's up with that????

I think it is time Dakota's family allow the toxicology reports to be released to the public... If body was released than they have them....LE would not release body if toxicology was not back. Funeral arrangements would not be made either if body was not released to family...

Sorry but...

What's up with that????

I didn't think Dakota has been released back to the family yet? It was a Memorial service is what i thought which you can have before a funeral?

Memorial Services
Memorial services in Aberdeen SDWhat is the difference between a memorial service and a funeral?

When it comes to funeral terminology the most commonly misunderstood terms are Funeral Service and Memorial Service.

A Funeral Service is a service held to memorialize a deceased person with their body present.

A Memorial Service is a service held to memorialize a deceased person with their body not present.

Sorry but...

What's up with that????

For some reason this is how it is done these days,

I totally believe that if Joey happened 15 years ago it would be classified as an unsolved murder.

That goes into a list in LE politics. Le is a political deal these days. Look at Oakland Ca fire. There hiring people to avoid taking responsibility for their failures.

In this case mom was verbal, resulting in LE being forced to outline, live every step they say they took.

There has been no mention of clearing Grindr contacts, which makes me think Grindr never cooperated. That too gets back to $.

There compelled to hide bad people on their app - that is $ - that is lawsuit stuff.

That is basically all that America cares about anymore. $.

Grindr creator Joel Simkhai:

**There are tons of dic# pics on Grindr - they have to push a button to get to them !!

http://www.dailyxtra.com/canada/new...y-questions-grindr-creator-joel-simkhai-51750

Sorry but...

What's up with that????

I thought toxicology takes at least 8 weeks.

I thought toxicology takes at least 8 weeks.

No my sister's body was back in a week...Her autopsy was done by Ceril Wecht in Pittsburgh...

Like I said they could not have funeral if toxicology was not back. Body would not be released...

No my sister's body was back in a week...Her autopsy was done by Ceril Wecht in Pittsburgh...

Like I said they could not have funeral if toxicology was not back. Body would not be released...

I swear it takes longer for toxicology. They just released George Michael's cause of death because his tox was finally back and they could determine it wasn't drug related.

I did not know that the body would not be released if toxicology was not back. Another case I am following, her body was released and cremated within the week and tox is still not back. Why would they do that? (O/T I know, my apologies)

I did not know that the body would not be released if toxicology was not back. Another case I am following, her body was released and cremated within the week and tox is still not back. Why would they do that? (O/T I know, my apologies)

Because they have the necessary samples. No need to withhold the remains.

So has Dakota been released back to his family yet? Does anyone know?

Well well! I decided that since I firmly believe that Grindr does have a role in some of these, I decided it was time for me to explore it for myself.

Sailing along (thinking I am doing what I am supposed to do to register) and it comes back with do i have iTunes in the Apple store? What does that mean? I am on a windows 10 PC!

As far as I know I have no apps. Dont really know what they are . Why does if I have itunes matter or not when I am trying to register on Grindr?

Far from a prude, I felt I should check it out cause I do think it is very dangerous stuff.

While doing so here is an interesting article on it Just a heads up nothing trashy but some may care not to learn more about it !! Interesting piece - and has relevance in Dakotas story, IMO

Learned a lot!

[FONT=&amp]My Month as a Masc Guy on Grindr was Boring

[/FONT]https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/going-masc-grindr-and-self-loathing-in-the-gay-community

Well well! I decided that since I firmly believe that Grindr does have a role in some of these, I decided it was time for me to explore it for myself.

Sailing along (thinking I am doing what I am supposed to do to register) and it comes back with do i have iTunes in the Apple store? What does that mean? I am on a windows 10 PC!

As far as I know I have no apps. Dont really know what they are . Why does if I have itunes matter or not when I am trying to register on Grindr?

Far from a prude, I felt I should check it out cause I do think it is very dangerous stuff.

While doing so here is an interesting article on it Just a heads up nothing trashy but some may care not to learn more about it !! Interesting piece - and has relevance in Dakotas story, IMO

Learned a lot!

[FONT=&]My Month as a Masc Guy on Grindr was Boring

[/FONT]https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/going-masc-grindr-and-self-loathing-in-the-gay-community

Is it known that Dakota used Grindr? I think any of those types of things can be potentially dangerous, IMO.

OT kinda!

Ha you know what just struck me ?

Interesting.When I was reading about how much Grindr is it into masculinity at first it felt different than in my day.

But then it occurred to me - it really was there (the notion of "type" each of us were into).

It was cause it was face to face - so it did not become a "conversation", or something, we were all looking at one another, and yes determining if we found "the guy over there" attractive.

And yes, I was not attracted to, back in our day the term was queeny gay men. Made sense to me! Why would I be attracted to some dude who is effeminate - I like men!

But then I thought in this generations world, the male has become less rugged. The relentless removal of body hair, makeup more accepted, etc etc.

So in truth, a lot of the dynamics of the article are accurate -- it's just that now they must be typed on a cell phone instead of being seen with ones eyes!

If that makes sense?

I found that an interesting revelation!!!

PS: Had no idea the term "masc" was so prevalent!! But, yea. I was cruising for men who looked and acted like men! ONe more notion, that a lot of heterosexual men have is one partner wants to play the "wife" role and the other the "husband" role is a myth - not how it works!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back