IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, being on the other side of the globe is hard!

Everyone is back for discussion and I'm falling asleep!! [emoji42] (it's 3am here)

I just wanted to chime in that just thought it was interesting because it sounds like the people living in Delphi have no suspicions of RL, only outsiders!

I suppose we will hopefullllly know more confirmed info soon by LE. [emoji102]

Ok goodnight everyone, looking forward to my morning reading tomorrow [emoji42][emoji42]

(Mods have edited my post and I apologise for bringing rumours up!! [emoji169]I'm half asleep, I dunno what's real any more...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am new here and this is my first post. Webslueths is very well organized and has so many caring people for the victims and their family's. I do have a question in regards to RL truck as it was being towed. Why was the strip of red tape on the passenger door?
Welcome Deepeaches!
My stuck in the 80s eyes keep reading your handle as Depeche (as in Mode)...
Anyhoo...Us elderly folks that are 50ish sometimes lose track...Now where was I?..Oh yep, WELCOME TO THE NUTHOUSE[emoji6]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I hope they are focusing on other things as well because the BG is still out there and not in jail !

REMINDER: Posts from Facebook groups are off limits in this conversation.

I would think that if the vehicle were seized in relation to the DUI, they would not have sealed it up with the red tape. That usually indicates to me that it will be sent to forensics to be processed for possible evidence. Just my opinion!
Also, hello! This is my first post. I've been reading about this case for awhile now and registered due to interest in this case.
welcome!

He looks like a problem drinker who can't control himself or quit, and whose drinking seriously interferes with his life. IMO that equals alcoholic (are his DUIs due to compulsion or due to his own decision to drink and drive?) but I suppose other people have different definitions.

(As for his complexion - we don't know how many years he's been a problem drinker. It's possible this is a recent compulsion, especially considering the arrests have only been within the last several years.)
I have been well-acquainted with a more than a few people who would drink and drive. Not just drink, but drink a lot. In looking back, the one attitude or thought process that was common to them all, was the conviction expressed on their way to the car that "I can handle it." and "I'll be fine." Trying to tell them that they shouldn't be driving at that point was taken as a gross insult, a real slap at their ego. For those people, it really was all about themselves, and their self-image was glued to the idea that they, unlike other people, could rise above and transcend the effects of alcohol. To admit that they were just like any other human when drinking was impossible. Some people call it a disease. I call it a personality trait, and a dangerous one at that. But that's MO, one among many.

So Larry Hall was an Indiana serial killer who is locked up. What is interesting is that he wasn't the type one would think could be a SK and so it's been suggested someone worked with him. There is a quote from an interview of one person who wrote a book about him that possibility.

"You mention in the book the possibility Hall may have had help with his crimes. How real a possibility do you think this is? Will we ever learn the truth?"

"I think it is possible, even likely. In my telephone conversation with Larry on March 4, I asked Larry if he had heard from Gary. He said he had received a multiple-page hate letter from Gary. He said Gary had been talking to police and that Gary had told police that he (Gary) knows where several bodies are buried. I asked Larry if Gary DOES know where several bodies are buried. Larry said, “Only if he put them there.” Larry then said HE WAS TIRED OF PROTECTING HIS BROTHER."

MOO: His brother is his twin and they are age about 54. Their hometown is Wabash, IN and is 51 miles from Delphi, IN. (I'm not sure where the brother Gary lives currently). However all that being said I am not convinced this is a related thing.

http://www.truecrimediary.com/index.cfm?page=cases&id=174

who is larry dewayne hall?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by JJ007
Just a couple generic things I've picked up. And for starters I don't think it's RL. I think it's someone who worked alongside Larry DeWayne Hall over the years.

unless of course a vehicle was at play. There was a road under the bridge where one could park.

The searchers who found them said they followed foot prints.

Now where were these foot prints? From the creek and up the embankment? From the cemetery and down to where they were found? Or on RL's property?

I'm betting on either the creek or behind the cemetery. Videos taken from news helicopters the day of the search show LE vehicles at the back of the cemetery, which MOO is the area where the perp escaped from the area where the crimes happened.

Not directed to any individual, but I am personally put off when someone tells an entire forum what they should be focusing on or chides anyone else if they're not the owner of this forum or one of the moderators.

No one here who doesn't have direct access to the evidence, has had someone confess to them or witnessed the crime with their own eyes is going to solve a case for professional law enforcement investigators who know a lot more than anyone.

JMO, MOO, etc., etc.
You hit the nail on the bossy head. As long as we add JMO and stick to TOS anyone should be able to post without fear of being ridiculed or insulted.

BTW, in the stickies there seems to be openings if anyone is interested in moderation, then you CAN tell people how to post, lol.[emoji6]

Mods are what make Websleuths the incredible experience that it is. I couldn't even imagine stepping into those shoes.
[emoji176] [emoji176] love our mods to pieces

That red tape is to show the doors weren't tampered with or opened from tge scene to where ever it will be processes. Chain of custody of evidence.

And I'm so curious as to why. If this vehicle was used for ANYTHING to do with this crime, it's a shame it wasn't under LEs control weeks earlier. My God, they analyzed a blade of grass on Enrique Aroches undercarriage in the Christina Morris case

I have been well-acquainted with a more than a few people who would drink and drive. Not just drink, but drink a lot. In looking back, the one attitude or thought process that was common to them all, was the conviction expressed on their way to the car that "I can handle it." and "I'll be fine." Trying to tell them that they shouldn't be driving at that point was taken as a gross insult, a real slap at their ego. For those people, it really was all about themselves, and their self-image was glued to the idea that they, unlike other people, could rise above and transcend the effects of alcohol. To admit that they were just like any other human when drinking was impossible. Some people call it a disease. I call it a personality trait, and a dangerous one at that. But that's MO, one among many.

Interesting, it's always been my belief that people (in general) who are not under the influence wouldn't dream of drinking, drugging & driving, but once they're inebriated or stoned their ability to think clearly & make good decisions is overcome by the liquor or drugs & think they'll be fine. Like people who sober wouldn't blurt hurtful or unkind things like they do when their inhibitions are lowered.

It sounds like the murder of Abigail & Liberty has opened the eyes of local LE to more then one person that had outstanding warrants for one thing or another. Dollars to donuts it's not the first time he has driven on suspended license, Only because of him admitting to going out the day the girls were discovered then to lafayette to get fish. Jmo

Gosh, being on the other side of the globe is hard!

Everyone is back for discussion and I'm falling asleep!! [emoji42] (it's 3am here)

I just wanted to chime in that <modsnip> just thought it was interesting because it sounds like the people living in Delphi have no suspicions of RL, only outsiders! <modsnip>

I suppose we will hopefullllly know more confirmed info soon by LE. [emoji102]

Ok goodnight everyone, looking forward to my morning reading tomorrow [emoji42][emoji42]

I think , MOO, it was RL's truck registered and insured in some one else's name.

He couldn't own a motorized vehicle.. all he had to do was "sell" or gift it to a friend or family member.

Since he could not own a vehicle he would not be able to insure one since he would not pass the insurance sniff test ( no valid license) .. and if you don't insure you can't plate it.

I have no idea if the truck is RL's or who it is registered to. My question is do we know he can't own a vehicle?Even if his license was suspended for a period of time would they force him to sell any vehicles he had?
I had a previous co-worker who had a DUI and a suspended license. His son drove his car during the year he could not drive, bringing his Dad to work, etc. I never asked if he had to re-register it though and it was not in Indiana.
The only thing I am aware of is if you have a federal tax lien at a certain point you can only have one vehicle and one property. Had neighbors with a failed business and poor tax records/missed payments and they had to go down to one vehicle and sell their mountain cabin. That was years ago and again I don't know the details.
So, just curious about whether RL could own vehicles and the info I provided is basically MOO because I don't have details and links or statutes to back it up.

Looks like a skull at the top, soccer ball centre. IMO

I also isolated that part of the pic...its always intrigued me, its one of the most mysterious parts of his clothing. Drives me nuts trying to figure out what it is. In this one it lools like a question mark. In the other photo they released it's shaped way different as it moved with his stride

Don't know, but both marks under his eyes are there in both pictures. IMO
I have something that looks exactly like that under my left eye in the same location. I had it looked at by a doctor because I thought it looked like a strange mole. It turns out that it's just a blood vessel. I'm not that old and apparently it's quite common. It's probably more common with people in RL age range. Just my opinion!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

So Larry Hall was an Indiana serial killer who is locked up. What is interesting is that he wasn't the type one would think could be a SK and so it's been suggested someone worked with him. There is a quote from an interview of one person who wrote a book about him that possibility.

"You mention in the book the possibility Hall may have had help with his crimes. How real a possibility do you think this is? Will we ever learn the truth?"

"I think it is possible, even likely. In my telephone conversation with Larry on March 4, I asked Larry if he had heard from Gary. He said he had received a multiple-page hate letter from Gary. He said Gary had been talking to police and that Gary had told police that he (Gary) knows where several bodies are buried. I asked Larry if Gary DOES know where several bodies are buried. Larry said, “Only if he put them there.” Larry then said HE WAS TIRED OF PROTECTING HIS BROTHER."

MOO: His brother is his twin and they are age about 54. Their hometown is Wabash, IN and is 51 miles from Delphi, IN. (I'm not sure where the brother Gary lives currently). However all that being said I am not convinced this is a related thing.

http://www.truecrimediary.com/index.cfm?page=cases&id=174

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by JJ007
Just a couple generic things I've picked up. And for starters I don't think it's RL. I think it's someone who worked alongside Larry DeWayne Hall over the years.

Larry Hall was never convicted of murder???

He is in prison for kidnapping...

Did you know that???

Also they never said he had an accomplice of any kind...I think he killed them by himself.

It is not unusual to try to cast blame on another so blaming a twin...well that would be perfect wouldn't it...Their DNA would be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member