Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
j

ET was in TC's class where he was teaching forensics.

How does a person with only an AA in respiratory therapy get a position teaching forensics? Crazy.

I just cannot understand how he was allowed to teach anything in a public school. In our district, I could become a substitute, but I could not become a permanent teacher, not that I would ever be that brave! Private schools do allow someone with an AA to teach but I have only seen it done in our children's school at the pre-k level and she had years of experience. It is just bizarre!

Page 30 of the media packet is a doc titled "Teacher Interview Record" - TC is given the highest marks available for all categories including "Academic Record and Achievement" which as JerseyGirl already pointed out, consists of a two-year degree in Respiratory Therapy. Fishy?:fishy:Or am I reaching here?

https://mgtvwkrn.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/thomas-packet-to-media.pdf

And if you look at the checklist, they ask for a teacher's certification and someone checkmarks it and asks them to get Tad's Respiratory Certification instead.

I just cannot understand how he was allowed to teach anything in a public school. In our district, I could become a substitute, but I could not become a permanent teacher, not that I would ever be that brave! Private schools do allow someone with an AA to teach but I have only seen it done in our children's school at the pre-k level and she had years of experience. It is just bizarre!

It's not bizarre, it's called nepotism. :p

At the end of the employment application (page 59), he is asked Spouse's Name and Spouse's Employer, which he lists her as being employed by the MCBOE (Maury County Board of Education).

Experience years: 0
Degree: AAS

Someone signed off on getting him that high school teacher's job.

And if you look at the checklist, they ask for a teacher's certification and someone checkmarks it and asks them to get Tad's Respiratory Certification instead.

Great, catch JG!

Something just doesn't compute here. Can't wait to have more than one minute at a time to read this thing...

At the end of the employment application (page 59), he is asked Spouse's Name and Spouse's Employer, which he lists her as being employed by the MCBOE (Maury County Board of Education).

BBM.

Yet on page 31 "On the job experience" is listed as "the reason applicant was selected over others". Huh?

j

ET was in TC's class where he was teaching forensics.

How does a person with only an AA in respiratory therapy get a position teaching forensics? Crazy.
I work at the hospital where he was a respiratory therapist. That position does not ready you to teach a forensics class. Just sayin'

I have a bachelor's degree as well as my juris doctor and I'm not even qualified to teach in the public schools around here! That would require a teaching certificate that I don't have. I can't believe he was teaching with only a two-year degree, and I don't see anything that suggests he was working towards getting a teaching certificate. That's insane!

The lawsuit amount just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I hope they find this precious, I un-advocated-for teen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuff like this is why our children test so poorly compared to other countries. The job requirements call for at least a RN degree. Is there such thing as a two year RN degree? If so, they need to make a 4 year RN degree part of their requirements--not 2 year.

This guy graduated "magna *advertiser censored* laude" :facepalm: (never heard of that for a two year degree) held one job for 7 years, but over the course of 18 years he had 9 different employers.

Also looks like he tried to start a martial arts business and had a website comyngar.freeservers.com. Anybody have any thoughts on what comyngar means? Is that something to do with respiratory therapy?

He is not an RN.

While browsing through his personnel file, I noticed that the original job posting for his position requires the applicant to have:

"RN certification and 3 years experience in last five (5) years"

TC did not, and still does not, meet those requirements. I wonder if his wife worked within the school district at the time and may have had a hand in helping him get this position? Just a small observation I made, doesn't really change the situation today. Still hoping today is the day Elizabeth is found safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps the poster meant that reports of more items that were packed would/could give an idea of where the two would/could have fled to.

For instance:

Clothes specifically for cold weather of hot weather?

Were precious items to the girl taken...
perhaps indicating she was not planning on ever coming back...

Etc....

:thinking:
Like her diary or a special stuffed animal? That would give clues as to if this was planned or not

More shopping pics! He sure did shop a lot before they disappeared. I bet they footage of what he was purchasing even if he paid cash.

Notice how he layered his clothing so he can switch his look up with minimal clothing changes? He has been thinking about this a loooong time.

I think he's always been interested in very young girls. It's just no one knew about it until now. I don't believe this is a new interest of his. It may be the first time he's acted on it. I am certain it's not the first time he has wanted or thought about it. I bet he views underage *advertiser censored*. I have no proof or knowledge of any of this. It's what I think.

Notice how he layered his clothing so he can switch his look up with minimal clothing changes? He has been thinking about this a loooong time.
Yes, and what about the rapid weight gain? His face looks a heck of a lot fuller now than it did 5 weeks ago on his Instagram. Did he do that on purpose to look different than normal? Is he now crash dieting because he thinks people are looking for a bigger person?

I think he's always been interested in very young girls. It's just no one knew about it until now. I don't believe this is a new interest of his. It may be the first time he's acted on it. I am certain it's not the first time he has wanted or thought about it. I bet he views underage *advertiser censored*. I have no proof or knowledge of any of this. It's what I think.

I think so too. Didn't we all have at least one high school teacher who was a little too touchy or flirty? In my high school the janitor was the worst, and now that I'm older and a parent I can't believe we ever danced with our teachers!! How was that allowed?

So yeah, seeing how gently he's been treated this time makes me think there were other times and incidents that were entirely swept under the rug.

New video released today of suspect TC [video=youtube;oUCUbrvy8-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCUbrvy8-A[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa