IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, the diameter of those tree trunks has to be 10" or less (imo actually much less, maybe 6" and 2-3" respectively, left to right, but I'm trying to be conservative here) which would make the *vehicles* the size of battery-operated remote cars. I think those are hummocks of dead grass, with shadows, at the base of the two (small) tree trunks. I live in a rural location, the terrain and vegetation is much the same biosphere as Delphi. I am basing my estimate on the size of the creek in the background and the cluster of birch/alder between the *vehicles* and the creek. In other words, if those are vehicles, then the creek is the size of the Amazon. That is my opinion. :twocents:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-7&p=13167646#post13167646

attachment.php

OT. In other news...
I hit a stinkin TURKEY this morning and had to make an insurance claim because it cracked my front bumper and the Toyota emblem is MIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh No! Sorry to hear that. I had a pheasant fly out of a field once and hit my truck. Oddly it's also a Toyota wonder if there's a preference..

Seeing folks are on one side of the coin or the other in this case & everything about it, i think that from the evening the girls went "missing" to being found deceased the next day, then LE saying know where your children are and what they are doing, to serving warrants that they had and not been served, to the billboards nation wide and coming up empty that they have brought their attention back to delphi.

It has become confusing to me, and now the focuse on RL/property, leads me to think they are back to ground zero.

I don't think they have dna, if they do it's not a match to anyone including RL. If anything they are looking for the dna they may on something from RL's property/home/truck. Jmo

Looking at it from the opposite side, if LE were to announce to the public a situation of "immediate danger", usually involves a sniper or bomb threat and requires evacuation or that people stay locked inside their houses.

By assuring there's no immediate danger, LE is saying folks in and around Delphi can go about their normal daily routines but common sense suggests, knowing a violent homicide has not yet been solved, I'd bet they remain cautious.

So don't read anything into LE reassuring the public, other than they don't want people to panic and create unnecessary chaos.

OT. In other news...
I hit a stinkin TURKEY this morning and had to make an insurance claim because it cracked my front bumper and the Toyota emblem is MIA!

I'm hearing alot about those stinking turkeys lately. My BIL in Connecticut was held prisoner in his driveway by a few large fowl. Barely got his bottom into the garage intact. We laughed, but those suckers are huge.

I'm guessing the turkey didn't make it? RIP turkey, but I hope you are ok and didn't get injured.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

So here's my theory on RL. I believe in that first interview it was clear he had a green strap under his jacket. It was theorized here that it was a gun holster.

I believe that is what it was. As a convicted felon he was not allowed to own or carry a firearm.

I think he went to his attorney to try and have his prior convictions (alternate treatment) reduced to misdemeanors in order to carry a gun. Too little too late.

I believe LE asked him about a gun and he denied having one. Perhaps tips, the photo, and his lawyers motion got LE convinced he lied and they wondered what else he lied about.

I believe he knew he was going to be arrested, which is why the motion by his attorney was dropped. I think they were searching for a gun and probably found it.

I think this guy made some really bad life choices. I do not think he had anything to do with killing the girls.

I hope he didn't, as someone suggested yesterday, unwittingly give BG a ride.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

i'm hearing alot about those stinking turkeys lately. My bil in connecticut was held prisoner in his driveway by a few large fowl. Barely got his bottom into the garage intact. We laughed, but those suckers are huge.

I'm guessing the turkey didn't make it? Rip turkey, but i hope you are ok and didn't get injured.

Sent from my xt1650 using tapatalk

dinner!

No disrespect meant, But there's no way LE is going to take such action on the words of an armchair sleuth. A probable cause SW is a big deal. They are looking for specific items. They went before the judge and the judge deemed their request had enough evidentiary value to grant SW. And remember, LE is being advised by other agencies such as the FBI. JMO.

No disrespect taken and yeah, I also doubt they'd take the word of an armchair sleuth, but what I meant was if an armchair sleuth called in a tip and didn't make it clear that's what they were & the info was just their opinion/theory..making it sound instead, like the info was something they knew as fact. LE said you could report tips anonymously & that they were looking into all of them but like I said it's probably not what happened, was just a thought.

jmo

If RL is detoxing he many have remembered someone he allowed in his home in the past that resembles BG and the warrants are just to make sure everything is up and up when it's court time. RL could be cooperating and being protected.

I have often pondered this situation. What if RL is indeed cooperating after a few days of refusing to do so and then had a change of heart? Could he have told them :
1. I'm afraid of what will happen to me ( or someone else, unknown) if I tell you what I know.
2. Could RL possibly be blackmailed by the murderer in a way that makes him an accomplice, in that , the murderer threatens to reveal illegal ( tho not murder) information about RL , that would cause him to lose money, land, freedom , if RL tells about the murders.
3. Is it possible that RL found evidence on or in his properties, buildings, barn, AFTER the murders were discovered, that someone unknown to him had been holed up, staying there , commited the murders there, or found evidence of murder and was inclined to not reveal this in order to not implicate himself.
4. Possibly LE agreed to protect him while evidence is being processed? AFTER he does the 15 (?) day probation violation time? But, in the meantime he is being protected by serving time he brought on himself.
5. Possibly , only after being reassured by LE they would protect him, his property, his $$, and person's unknown, etc. Then he started talking, revealing what he knows.

I seem to swap out what side of the fence I'm on lately. So now I'm just going to sit on it.

Do we know a positive height on RL? To do a comparison to BG? If not, can his height be determined (approx) by the same means some of our fellow members have used? By using a known measurement nearby in a photo or video of RL, then doing calculations to determine approx height?

IMOHO ^^ all above

OT. In other news...

:turkey::noooo:

so sorry.

Nin did some height approximization.. is that a word? what word am I looking for? :thinking:

anyway, could BG be as short as 5' 7" do you think? I'm trying to decide how heavy someone would have to be to have that kind of gut on him if he was shorter than the guys in my family but it's hard to do. I can sort of mentally calculate "what if he is about 5' 10", then how much might he weigh with that kind of gut on him? " but not "what if he is more like 5' 7" to 5 8"?"..... just thinking out loud. Not sure if he could be that short anyway butI"m pretty sure Nin's approximate height calculation was possibly as low as about 5' 8" IIRC... just trying to cover all mental bases right now.... Will not be here much today but will have my brain working on all of this as usual while I"m gone.

Mcummings also went out and did some research, here is (his) post it is #300
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-35&p=13246434#post13246434

[video=twitter;844196423243567104]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/844196423243567104[/video]

Sgt. Tony Slocum‏@ISPPeru 8m
8 minutes ago

Just picked up a check for the Delphi Reward from Tim Walsh at Dun-Rite Auto in Logansport an additional $1,010. Hoosiers helping Hoosiers

The following is simply my own opinion based on these threads, media releases, interviews and sleuthing.

The two young girls were placed on RLs property after the search on the 13th was called off and before it resumed again. Sadly enough, AW's obit clearly states that she died on Feb. 14th. I believe it to be true.

That's really interesting information... Liberty's obituary indeed lists her date of death on the 13th, yet the same site lists Abby as having died on the 14th. Pardon me if that is common knowledge on here.

Of course this is from a crude internet search, and if it's on the internet, it must be true....

I had assumed that the attacker controlled them by threatening harm against the other one and the crime occurred on-site or nearby. The bodies were found close enough to the bridge for that to sound plausible.

If they were taken away from the park, why in the heck would the perp(s) bring them back to an area where an active search was being conducted?

So either the obit is a typo, or Abby was kept alive in to the 14th.

I understand why they haven't, but I can't help but wish LE would release more information. There is so much speculation in this case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;844196423243567104]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/844196423243567104[/video]

Sgt. Tony Slocum‏@ISPPeru 8m
8 minutes ago

Just picked up a check for the Delphi Reward from Tim Walsh at Dun-Rite Auto in Logansport an additional $1,010. Hoosiers helping Hoosiers

I really need a break I guess, because to me this guy looks like he could be BG... as an aside... good for him for adding to the reward, I think eventually it will help nab this killer.

I'm hearing alot about those stinking turkeys lately. My BIL in Connecticut was held prisoner in his driveway by a few large fowl. Barely got his bottom into the garage intact. We laughed, but those suckers are huge.

I'm guessing the turkey didn't make it? RIP turkey, but I hope you are ok and didn't get injured.

Breeding season for turkeys. They are hot to trot. :)

No, I don't think it's white. It is hard to see though. Anyway, I'd never seen or even heard this before, so just thought I'd post for the other poster who was asking about the cars under the bridge.

It's more clear here in the black and white photo, at least to me. I can make out the wheels on the car at least.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-7&p=13167881#post13167881
attachment.php

And the image that's zoomed in in this post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-7&p=13167886#post13167886
http://i.imgur.com/qQWVJtk.jpg

And this one: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-7&p=13168197#post13168197

C5Poa9IVMAMxeOj.jpg

I think those are rocks, 4-8" diameter. Just My Opinion.

Same. Every single person I have known that has gotten a DUI (it's a lot because I have worked at a trucking company for 18 years) has had to go to alcohol/drug classes. It's standard here in Ohio.

My ex coworker developed alcohol issue and several DUI. He was fired after drinking and collapsing during work. His wife divorced him and he lost their house. He lived in a boat and used his 401k for living. He had a couple more of DUI and died within 5 ys, before 60.

That's really interesting information... Liberty's obituary indeed lists her date of death on the 13th, yet the same site lists Abby as having died on the 14th. Pardon me if that is common knowledge on here.

Of course this is from a crude internet search, and if it's on the internet, it must be true....

I had assumed that the attacker controlled them by threatening harm against the other one and the crime occurred on-site or nearby. The bodies were found close enough to the bridge for that to sound plausible.

If they were taken away from the park, why in the heck would the perp(s) bring them back to an area where an active search was being conducted?

So either the obit is a typo, or Abby was kept alive in to the 14th.

I understand why they haven't, but I can't help but wish LE would release more information. There is so much speculation in this case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Perhaps for some reason, they wanted the bodies to be found on RL's property. I wonder if any locals have a problem with RL. Or a non local but an Indiana resident. I wonder how, before all of this, RL was seen in the community.

Off topic...but can anyone tell me how to get rid of the ads that keep playing?

I use Firefox with an extension (the one I use is called uBlock Origin); I've never had any issues with ads on here....I'm assuming you're referring to desktop version though right, and not Tapatalk (because I do see ads on there)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress