IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he was there probably doing something criminal.... drugs come.to mind
The girls.maybe saw this then he saw them. .....I do think there as another person out there with BG but left before BG
Decided to get the girls.
The
Jmo

This is what I think atm just based on what we know for sure so far.
I really feel this is a case of the girls seeing something they shouldn't have; having simply been wrong place wrong time. And he freaked and got angry about them being there and wanted them gone so they couldn't tell anyone, couldn't identify him, and it was spur of the moment and he didn't think of the consequences (i.e. that they'd be found).
Not sexual or stalkerish.

Agree. That said, I don't see this being a chance encounter for a couple reasons.

1. The bulkiness of his jacket and assumed/ possible supplies/ weapons suggest it was at least in his plans that day.

2. There are far more populated areas and trails for those looking for chance encounters.

3. The timeline was so tight. 1-3/3:30 at the bridge; Snapchat photo at 2:07; his photo possibly at 2:30 according to billboards with last sighting time.

4. I think the crime scene is the same place their bodies were found or at least in close proximity and that they were deceased by the time family arrived to pick them up. (Based on child abduction and murder stats, occams razor. ) jmo.

5. I don't think this was a "catfish" (bad analogy after all the tropical fish talk) scenario because like others have said, I think it would have been tracked by now through search warrant(s) of the phone(s). Slim chance an app like kik was used, which is less traceable. Not probable.

6. LE stated something to the effect of a random chance encounter being possible but not probable at a press conference.

7. I can't rule out someone having silently stalked one of the girls through social media or other forums to know they would be there that day.

8. I can't rule out a connection to some type of revenge, ulterior motive that specifically targeted one of the girls.

All JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Great post. I think you may be right on several of your thoughts but #7 stood out to me the most. I have gone through all of Libby's Instagram pictures and the most recent photo had several comments of friends expressing condolences to Libby. It was almost like they needed to talk to her even knowing she had passed and used this forum to do so. A female friend said that their mutual male friend was extremely upset that he hadn't gone on the hike with Abby and Libby and felt incredibly guilty about it.

This leads me to believe more people knew about the girls' plans beforehand. I haven't been able to find any posts on SM talking about their plans so maybe it was a group text or email. Either way, other kids knew in advance and possibly their parents, siblings, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, comparing RL & BG from the neck down is useless because if you cropped RL's face out of his pictures, to me, I could be looking at a pic of probably any one of my uncles taking a step, some of my neighbors and even my dad. From the neck up is a different story and is what really does it for me - as far as believing RL & BG are not the same person. Esp w/the one pic of BG where the lighting on his face is way better. IMO, they look nothing alike and BG looks a lot younger than RL.

moo

No it doesnt. BG appears to be wearing clothes too big for him with room to put huge square devices and whatever is in his jacket. .doesnt appear to be a huge belly..more like multiple layers of clothing and who knows what.

Heres another. Problem with comparing is BGs seems to be from a distance and RL is closer.
Never believed BG is a day over 50,let alone 77.
Did you see how unsteady and careful the teens walking the bridge were in another video on here? A 77 year old supposedly scared of heights ...simply isnt possible

883829e401638b2ee0a7e873aad41ba9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Yup, BG doesn't appear overweight. Has a stocky​ frame, but not overweight. RL has that unhealthy type of gut that always reminds me of gout. I really will be surprised if RL is the guy in the photo.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What a nightmare. So now many sex offenders are on on these social media sites and they all seem to advertise their 'single'. Relationship status . Parents need go through their kid's computer activity and check for any people such as dodgy older men whose list of 'friend's consist of scantily clad females as I have seen on some sites. I used to have a Facebook account and I actually deleted one person who seemed like a sleazeball when I saw their 'friend list. Those are the obvious creeps but many are very clever in pretending to be someone who they are not . This case may not be social media related but I think it is a reminder that there are many bad people out there that could be stalking your kids via their social media site. Sorry if my post is muddled. Going back to the sexual offender stuff...I was shocked to see one that was a fugitive on Facebook and one who was a member of a meet and greet singles Group Facebook. To re looking at people's photos of their kids.some people befriend strangers and have very personal photos :(. Sorry to go on.
You're right... She had no idea and nobody else knew.. It's a prepaid phone so she can't check account like u can verizon to see what is going on. The email account that was set up was setup in no way synced to phone but was using app to text him... The mother logged into her daughter's email account to see what else she was hiding and then to realize she wasn't even using the email that was set up... That's when she realized she had another email account, and the mother still didn't get access to that one. Daughter wouldn't give it up...She knew how to manipulate it... There are ways. Happens everyday.. Unless u have the phone in your hands and u are the fbi, u can't see everything..is what I'm trying to say... . It has not been released whether they have the phone, her phone
We don'tknow that part.. For all we knOw they might, or they might only have something that is synced to email icloud or any other syncing way.. All I'm saying is it is possible without knowing how the investigators got the pics and recording.. They could have phone, or parents might have known her account info and logged into to see what was going on... Truly terrible and I hope it gets solved... Soon...

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Yup, BG doesn't appear overweight. Has a stocky​ frame, but not overweight. RL has that unhealthy type of gut that always reminds me of gout. I really will be surprised if RL is the guy in the photo.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I will be getting a vision test if BG is RL thats for sure

Thank you so much for this!! It makes a difference. I do think his stride looks "younger" than RL when the photo is straightened.
He's walking toes inward. Rl does not..look at there stance and walk. Jmt

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Forgot to say that BG was bagging groceries at Hannaford yesterday. 😆

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I will be getting a vision test if BG is RL thats for sure

I'll be right behind you in line. So I apologize in advance for bumping into you due to not having my sight.

Image with BG flipped to reflect same stance/pose.

7b8bac4377ebf67cef0a361adae52a09.jpg

I see more flexing or bending at the knee of BG compared to RL. Maybe due to age?

To me, it looks like they're at different points in the step motion. RL is about to put his foot down, or at the end of that step motion. Whereas, BG is just picking his foot up, or at the beginning of the step. I'm not sure I described that very well...

MOO, FWIW.

Because he was there probably doing something criminal.... drugs come.to mind
The girls.maybe saw this then he saw them. .....I do think there as another person out there with BG but left before BG
Decided to get the girls.
The
Jmo

IMO, motive is so important.

If it was someone who knew them, motives could be revenge, anger they had information, non requital love, displaced anger toward another, among others, and IMO, would be more of a cold hit.

If the crime is a result of some sort of lust killer, pedophiliac, or serial killer, there would be more time spent with the bodies, and the evidence should be there.

The FBI, state investigators, and local officials know. I understand why the information is being held close to the vest though.

Patience.

MY opinion: Where this case currently stands is that RL may have made some statements to LE that were not entirely truthful. LE used these discrepancies to secure a search warrant for his property while he was being incarcerated on a probation violation. LE served said search warrant and IMO didn't find anything related to the crime, which is why I don't believe we have heard anything more about it. I for one think everything is unfortunately back on the table as far as LE is concerned and I think they are closing out dead ends in the tips they have received and are hoping for a break. All IMO and just how I see it as things seem to stand today
LE said on HLN the other night that it will take 4-6 weeks to get the results back from evidence testing on the items seized last Friday from RL's home and property. How is that not hearing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88