IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its also very plausible based on the little info we know: LE thought that if RL knew something they could bring him in, secure the search warrant and get him to talk if he did in fact know something......My opinion and my opinion only is that RL didn't know anything and although a great strategy by LE, it has yielded 0 direct results. Other than (eventually after tests come back from the lab) clearing RL and closing off a blind alley and leading LE in another direction. all MOO and feel free to not agree:gathering:

With all due respect, this tummy (among other things) is exactly why RL should never have been considered to be BG.

Thankyouforpostingthepic.
RL does not have to be BG to have participated in the crime...

I will be getting a vision test if BG is RL thats for sure

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
U and me bOth[emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji165] [emoji165] [emoji165] [emoji165] [emoji165]

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

To me it looks like RL is wearing a holster or a sling Under his shirt. ( Sorry I can't quote)

Fwiw- I don't believe RL is at all responsible for the deaths of these two girls. I do believe he's made some poor choices in life and is an easy scapegoat for some.

����
That would be crazy of him to do. Especially on probation...and being interviewed on tv at the time!!

I agree but it was my first thought. What you said was then my second immediate thought. But then again, I've seen people do sillier things.

Honestly he could have just been there that day. Nearby fishing or something.
He may have been somewhat familiar with the tracks as he had walked along looking for a fishing spot earlier in the day.
He saw an opportunity come along..took advantage of it.
If he had fishing supplies/camping type equipment with him,may have been all he needed to do whatever dispicable things he has done.
He probably has a history. May not be the first time he has done this. He was very brazen. Got too damn lucky not to have been seen.
I dont think he stuck around long after he took the girls off the bridge.
Jmo

If that is the personality type, I think he probably got out of the immediate area, but is monitoring the developments.

To me, it looks like they're at different points in the step motion. RL is about to put his foot down, or at the end of that step motion. Whereas, BG is just picking his foot up, or at the beginning of the step. I'm not sure I described that very well...

MOO, FWIW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not same people

I don't think that the old man was the killer, move the bodies is too much physical effort to him and the voice from the cell phone, is not from him, it´s different, maybe he is involved or hides info, just IMO.

1-2 miles apx.
That far huh? The only reasonable scenario I can come up with is they ran for help- to the closest house-RL's- but BG caught up with them? Assuming RL was not home so not technically involved. JMO

To me it looks like RL is wearing a holster or a sling Under his shirt. ( Sorry I can't quote)

Fwiw- I don't believe RL is at all responsible for the deaths of these two girls. I do believe he's made some poor choices in life and is an easy scapegoat for some.

If anything, if RL suffers any adverse health event in the next couple or few weeks, that might be grounds for a lawsuit. I'd love to be on that civil jury.

Qft
To build off of this statement, I also think it's important to keep in my mind that not everyone is a professional so-to-say .
The way I (a 38 yr old college educated professional) may explain something can be quite different then someone who lets say is a rural farmer who's a senior citizen with no formal education. Just because the farmer isn't as well spoken, doesn't mean he's deliberately being evasive or is ignorant.
It took me a long time to really understand that, I used to take others spoken words and compare them to my own. It's unfair and actually very short sighted. I have to remind myself constantly not to judge a book by its cover.
Not everyone will have the same vocabulary and communication skills.

RL has a college degree and having been born in 1939, it is likely that he earned it in the '50's. Quite the accomplishment. He is not uneducated. IMHO he is a private person who is cast in the spotlight because of circumstances and I dare anyone to say the perfect thing every time they open their mouths. No one does.

I'm wondering what the proof is that he was at Aquarium World or some Fish Market? I'm hoping it is more than a time/dated receipt.
I didn't see that or hear about that. I wonder too.. Little leaks of things like that make be believe there is so much more and we are all going crazy trying to figure it out... But I love reading different thoughts.. Because many heads are better than 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member