IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a small graveyard nearby. What if someone was visiting a grave, then walked along the edge of the open field and woods to the bridge trail, planning to go across the bridge, then go down the hill, across the creek, and back to the graveyard where they were possibly parked? If you make a line from the south end of the bridge to the graveyard, the bodies were found along that line. It would be worth investigating the graves and who visits them regularly. Maybe even find fresh tire tracks (well, if they looked there a month ago) and other disturbances close to one of the grave sites.

welcome! :welcome:

This is all JMO:

So, something I have been thinking a lot about are all the things people think they see in the shot of Abby walking across the bridge. A lot of people think there are cars down there. So I wanted to just take a minute to ask people to really think about this:

the bridge is 60 feet high.

each story of a building is 10 feet.

the bridge is only as high as a six floor building.

has anyone here ever stayed in a hotel or hospital six floors high? did you ever look out the window? could you make out the tiny tiny little ant-sized cars down there, or were they all but invisible from that height?

oh, you say you were able to not only find and make out vehicles, but you could find your own car, and could even tell that the back door wasn't shut all the way?

hm.

so tell me again why we can't quite make out the teeny weeny little cars under the bridge with our naked eye?

this isn't snark. if it seems to be, that's probably because the obviousess of what I"m saying hits hard and feels uncomfortable.

Go into the nearest town and find a six floor building and stand there and look down at cars and then come back here and tell me there's a chance in the world there are cars under that bridge. I know I intend to go up on the sixth floor of the hospital next time I'm there just to take photos of cars to see how small they'd look compared to my overall iphone's camera view.

JMO.

ETA - just googled "View from my sixth floor room" and came across any number of choice images to share - here's one from Trip Advisor -

view-from-the-hotel-window.jpg

source - https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/08/17/2b/view-from-the-hotel-window.jpg

Those cars are not that small from six floors/60 feet up. JMO.

I'll take a photo from our sixth floor and post it here in a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so pleased to be able to post today. The past few days have felt like an unofficial time out to me, because my ability to post is largely limited to the hours between 545am and 10am eastern most days. And it's been locked all morning the past couple of days.

I had a lot I wanted to say and ask but now I"m about 3.5 threads behind due to the locking and unlocking keeping me from replying in a timely manner, so I guess I"ll just start fresh today and go from here. We could avoid this problem by just following the rules instead of playing cat and mouse with posts and moderators. JMO.

:coffee:

O/T I for one, missed you. I'm a newbie, and feel I learn a lot from your posts. And couldn't agree more about following the rules! I'm still feeling a bit confused, as so many things seem to "push the envelope" yet they remain posted in the thread. I don't know if it's too much for the precious Mods to keep up with, or if I'm just too much of a stickler (when I see something I want to flag.)

And I'm trying to learn the best way to "catch up." Sometimes I go to "most recent" to see where things stand right now, but I always feel I should go back and read everything previous so I'm not wasting everyone's time asking questions that have already been answered. :lookingitup: :panic:

Anyways, I'm always glad to see your posts, and learn a lot from you. :loveyou:

There are a few different men of the same name in that data base.

Those on the Crime Stoppers poster are wanted "as of March 22, 2017".

Could there be another one out there with the same name?

There's one in particular with the proper charge information that matches subject #1. I work in law enforcement so I used a database available to me and checked his identifier information with what I found online. The charges, address, etc. are all the same. I know we're not supposed to sleuth people who aren't suspects so when I saw he was incarcerated since 2015 I wanted to steer away from people wasting their time and space on the forum to discuss him.

I have a good feeling about today folks. I don't know why. I just do. #todayistheday

Does anyone have a link to the court website for RL's probation stuff? He had a hearing yesterday that was reported on (see link below) but the writer did a sloppy job of explaining it. I need to track down the website to see if I can make heads or tails of what was filed and what the next hearing on April 3rd is really about. The article made it sound like RL's attorney filed some sort of motion to dismiss the probation revocation hearing.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...i-land-owner-has-april-3-court-date/99503060/

God I love you for this post.

:) thanks for the show of support. I just can't stand being on the third floor of my home and looking out and seeing the CD I left on the passenger seat clearly, then saying nothing about people thinking that just twice that distance would mean having to squint and speculate about whether a whole CAR is there, lol. It simply isn't that far. I mean, for reference, an eye chart at the eye doctor is always 20 feet away. It is only 3x that distance, for heaven's sake! lol... and the difference between reading the bottom line at 20feet and seeing a whole VEHICLE at 60 feet is just preposterously huge IMO.

My next door neighbor's driveway is probably 60 feet from mine and I can most certainly see their vehicle from here! Heck, my husband drag races in the eighth mile... that's 660 feet and when I stand to watch from the starting line I can see the whole race. He does not disappear by the time he gets to the end of the track, lol!! and that's TEN TIMES further.

just was starting to drive me nuts so I had to finally address it!

There's one in particular with the proper charge information that matches subject #1. I work in law enforcement so I used a database available to me and checked his identifier information with what I found online. The charges, address, etc. are all the same. I know we're not supposed to sleuth people who aren't suspects so when I saw he was incarcerated since 2015 I wanted to steer away from people wasting their time and space on the forum to discuss him.

Is it possible for you to become one of the "Verified" folks? (I understand if you have to toe a line in regards to job rules...)

Welcome to you, and thank you for your posts!

Does anyone have a link to the court website for RL's probation stuff? He had a hearing yesterday that was reported on (see link below) but the writer did a sloppy job of explaining it. I need to track down the website to see if I can make heads or tails of what was filed and what the next hearing on April 3rd is really about. The article made it sound like RL's attorney filed some sort of motion to dismiss the probation revocation hearing.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...i-land-owner-has-april-3-court-date/99503060/

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/

just look up ronald logan. I do not put in the "E" for middle initial nor the birth date because I like catching all the stragglers, but the one you want is specifically this one:

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...6TXpNVFl4TnpFek1qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhZak09In19

most recent updates are all the way at the bottom. It still only says that the hearing on the 20th was cancelled.

PS they can't NOT have a probation violation hearing. They pushed it back, probably so RL's lawyer will have time to work up a case to "explain"/refute whatever evidence they have against him since it's an evidenciary hearing.

I Can't get over how lucky that guy is. My relative has been in jail on probation violation charges since december 24th and is just FINALLY gonna have his own evidenciary hearing on April 4. RL gets to get in and out in under a MONTH. must be nice.

Public.courts.ind.gov

Is it possible for you to become one of the Verified" folks? (I understand if you have to toe a line in regards to job rules...)

Welcome to you, and thank you for your posts!

I'm not sure how exactly to do that yet. I'm new to the forum.

I guess RL's attorney is trying to get him home on bond and three to four weeks to have results from the items taken from his property.

O/T I for one, missed you. I'm a newbie, and feel I learn a lot from your posts. And couldn't agree more about following the rules! I'm still feeling a bit confused, as so many things seem to "push the envelope" yet they remain posted in the thread. I don't know if it's too much for the precious Mods to keep up with, or if I'm just too much of a stickler (when I see something I want to flag.)

And I'm trying to learn the best way to "catch up." Sometimes I go to "most recent" to see where things stand right now, but I always feel I should go back and read everything previous so I'm not wasting everyone's time asking questions that have already been answered. :lookingitup: :panic:

Anyways, I'm always glad to see your posts, and learn a lot from you. :loveyou:

aw, thanks! :)

I am also stickler for the rules. I know that both reddit and facebook have pages/groups that allow people to say whatever they want, and I know that neither of those places are worth much, investigatively. I much prefer this place because our goal is not to just gossip and chat, but to make a difference whenever possible. So I report posts that I feel require it and don't feel bad about doing so. A half dozen people have suggested I become a moderator in the past week or two which I consider a huge compliment.

Any way, I've taken to just googling the girls to see if there's any actual new news, then coming here and starting with the most recent posts and work my way backwards about 100 posts. If there's nothing new, I don't bother with the rest because I know it's about hats or fish, guns or cars, RSOs or mustaches, probation violations or alibis... and I think those are important things to keep tossing around. But I just don't personally have additional input on those, and that's fine.

OT and more at everyone:
I'll mention, FWIW, that I did have my buddy who is a photoshop expert and professional 3d videographer mock up wht it would look like if there WERE cars under the bridge, but I didn't tell him exactly what it was for (because I like to avoid any type of bias wherever possible) so lacking direction he mocked up a pic of two deloreans under the bridge (he's a Back to the Future fan) and I don't want anyone thinking it's in any way too light hearted or inappropriate, so I'm not planning to post that. But they'd be pretty big.

RSBM
NEW RULE: IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. PLEASE SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ANY OF THE MODERATORS. BE PATIENT BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE TIME TO GET BACK WITH YOU

Hi Everyone,

Since this and official Crime Stoppers of Indiana poster I am going to let this stand. However, this does not mean you can start digging into these men and bringing up all kinds of scenarios and stories that have nothing to do with this case.

As was pointed out by poster "thesensitivechild's number 1 looks a bit like BG.

KEEP IN MIND LAW ENFORCEMENT HAS ALL THIS INFORMATION.

Let's look at these men and move on and not let the thread become derailed.

Just going to :bump: these for now. Not really caught up yet.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/

just look up ronald logan. I do not put in the "E" for middle initial nor the birth date because I like catching all the stragglers, but the one you want is specifically this one:

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...6TXpNVFl4TnpFek1qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhZak09In19

most recent updates are all the way at the bottom. It still only says that the hearing on the 20th was cancelled.

PS they can't NOT have a probation violation hearing. They pushed it back, probably so RL's lawyer will have time to work up a case to "explain"/refute whatever evidence they have against him since it's an evidenciary hearing.

I Can't get over how lucky that guy is. My relative has been in jail on probation violation charges since december 24th and is just FINALLY gonna have his own evidenciary hearing on April 4. RL gets to get in and out in under a MONTH. must be nice.

It appears that RL is in trouble for nothing except his drinking and driving and for over a week everyone has been trying to link him to the murder of two little girls...

If someone put a tooth under their pillow that night at RL's house next someone would be trying to blame it on the Tooth Fairy on here....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member