IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it weird to wear 2 layers on a cold day? 43 was the high that day and that's pretty darn cold. I wear a heavy wool coat and a scarf in that weather, ( though I am admittedly in DFW where it's usually hot) I'd say Abby is under dressed, if anything. After seeing numerous photos and videos of many men in Delphi with about the same temperature I can conclude that everyone and their dog dresses that way almost every day so I'm not thinking it's a disguise. I mean, maybe he put up his hoodie to hide his face… But I don't think it was part of some elaborate disguise. Every guy there dresses that way. Why go on and on about it? All jmo

I think Paris is thinking that they answered you in saying that you couldn't post about RSO's without permission. Correct me if I"m wrong, but I think you are frustrated in waiting for that permission to come. I'm assuming you have contacted a moderator asking to sleuth a specific RSO. Please understand that it may take time for them to get back to you because they might want to do some investigating on their own before giving you permission. Hope this helps.
I am having the same issue. I tried to pm someone who is an owner i believe it said. It said i was chatting and then i realized i couldnt track it and hadnt followed her. so i went into who i do follow and saw ws admin on the list and tried to pm them and it said they are not accepting pms at this time. If you could point me to a mod i would be happy to ask and wait. I would appreciate your patience and no snark as I got from others when I asked. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

FWIW. It may be slightly off but I don't think by much. :deadhorse:

attachment.php

What are you tying to show here? I'm missing it. All three pics are the same spot on bridge? Why are BG and RL photoshopped in?

JMO, but I don't think that this was a random crime of opportunity. I think he wore the blue jacket to stuff things in he would need for the crime. The way the jacket hangs and the way it appears the snaps/buttons are stretching the front material tells me he has a lot of things hidden in there. JMO but I also clearly see the outline of a gun..need a place to "hide" that too. JMO but that jacket wasn't worn for warmth. I also think the hoodie was up and worn under the hat.. to hide his hair or lack thereof since hair can be such an identifying feature and IF you are local people would question you if you suddenly colored (dyed) your hair..especially if you are a man. JMO.

Every time I read about the under/overdressed debate, I have to chuckle.

Most days after work my poor husband is under a blanket on the sofa with socks and flannel pj pants on. I am in shorts and a tank top, sweating like an old sow and complaining that it's too hot.

Kicker? Our thermostat is set at 75. :facepalm: [emoji38]
This was all part of my point. Everyone is different. It doesnt just have to be that he is in disguise. In my house, I control the thermostat for the three apartments in the building and its an ongoing battle lol

All humans have DNA, even RSOs.

Or if that's not what you meant then maybe I'd include more words to explain.

You don't think LE has DNA from RSOs?

You don't think LE has DNA from BG?

You don't think LE has DNA from RL?

You don't think BG is the perp nor is RL but you do think that the suspect left DNA but LE doesn't have it yet?

Who's DNA does LE not have in your opinion? I assume by "they" you meant LE but if not then I'm REALLY confused lol.

I'm very aware we all have DNA I'm not a dummy.
That said I do not think the Bridge guy left DNA behind .
I don't think RL is bridge guy

They have no DNA to compare DNA to anyone
All jmo

I have been following but the thread moves so fast that at times I have skimmed over some posts. I keep seeing recently posted that - LE has said a confrontation had already occurred even before the images were captured. I must have missed an article somewhere as I don't recall this. Can someone link it for me?

I am having the same issue. I tried to pm someone who is an owner i believe it said. It said i was chatting and then i realized i couldnt track it and hadnt followed her. so i went into who i do follow and saw ws admin on the list and tried to pm them and it said they are not accepting pms at this time. If you could point me to a mod i would be happy to ask and wait. I would appreciate your patience and no snark as I got from others when I asked. Thank you!

Try alerting your own post (on pc it's a red triangle, on your device there should be something similar. Maybe you will get help that way.

I have been following but the thread moves so fast that at times I have skimmed over some posts. I keep seeing recently posted that - LE has said a confrontation had already occurred even before the images were captured. I must have missed an article somewhere as I don't recall this. Can someone link it for me?

Thank you! I would like the link too because I don't remember that either, and I don't think it's accurate. My impression has always been that the picture stills came before the confrontation had occurred but that the audio "down the hill" came during the commission of the crime after the initial confrontation.

IMHO I think there is a lot of confusion around this RSO because that crime stoppers poster was released yesterday. Explicitly stating they were offenders who had not reregistered and the authorities were unable to locate them. Either this recently poster released by the authorities is inaccurate or the person on the internet who "confirmed" this person was and still is incarcerated with a only statement (no screenshot) is mistaken.

I'm new here and not entirely sure yet (reading up on all the cool features here now) how to identify verified posters at a glance, so on this subject all I have is the word of some anonymous guy on the internet. I don't mean to offend anyone just stating my reasoning for why some people are still asking about the RSO even if they've read every post in this entire thread.

I can see why some people still have their questions and doubts.

What are you tying to show here? I'm missing it. All three pics are the same spot on bridge? Why are BG and RL photoshopped in?

First, that is not RL or BG! Those are the two guys walking on the bridge that were searchers for the girls. That picture on the left was taken the morning the girls were found.

As to what I am trying to show is the perspective from similar angles on the bridge and how big or small (people or cars) would be due to those heights and angled perspectives. There has been debate as to whether a car could have been in the circled part on the middle frame (the picture of Abby, cropped out). Some have felt that there is a car down by those trees. I agree that if there were a car or truck then that adds a new piece to the puzzle and it was worth entertaining. I knew that there could not be a car down there but I am visual so I came up with a way that might be convincing to other visual people like myself.

Perhaps I should have said this up front but as some other WSers posted some pictures this morning pertaining to the same issue, in my mind I was just adding to the mix and I didn't state my purpose. My Bad for sure!!!

ETA: I have gone back and added the above information onto the original post! Yikes, thanks for reminding me that I should never assume anyone is going to know what the heck I am on about!!

When moderators post on threads it is listed under their user names. I guess I would PM as many as I could find to try to get permission to post RSO information. I guess I would also ask moderators that since permission is required to sleuth certain things that if they could empty out their messages so users can contact them when needed that would be helpful.

i am on my phone and dont see anything to alert them. Thank you for responding

Is there a service road under the bridge?

There is a private road under the bridge. It dead ends at a house to the east of the bridge. Check out Skibaboo's map on the first page of each thread and you will see it. When Libby took the picture of BG they were about to cross over the road, it would have been almost below them. There are some photos of the hill at the SE end of the bridge, where the crime scene tape to the left of the bridge was in the first days, which goes down to that road. Here are a couple of pix clipped from one of Gray's video. Libby and Abby Delphi Murders crime scene flow - YouTube_-2140077944.jpg
Libby and Abby Delphi Murders crime scene flow - YouTube_-1944571275.jpg
Libby and Abby Delphi Murders crime scene flow - YouTube_-1093938363.jpg
Libby and Abby Delphi Murders crime scene flow - YouTube_-1242642736.jpg
FWIW, seeing the LE vehicles on the road and that they primarily seemed interested in the hill up toward the bridge and as far as I know (which is not much) they did not tape off the area on down from the road to the creek. That's why my theory includes them being forced into a vehicle immediately. Seeing the vehicles parked on it makes me think they would be fairly well hidden from others on the trails on the other end of the bridge and since it's a road it would not be out of place for a vehicle to be there. We don't know but it's not inconceivable that is where they were dropped off.
Also just in case you don't already know, if you follow this road south a mile it turns to blacktop (N625W) where Abby lived.

IMHO I think there is a lot of confusion around this RSO because that crime stoppers poster was released yesterday. Explicitly stating they were offenders who had not reregistered and the authorities were unable to locate them. Either this recently poster released by the authorities is inaccurate or the person on the internet who "confirmed" this person was and still is incarcerated with a only statement (no screenshot) is mistaken.

I'm new here and not entirely sure yet (reading up on all the cool features here now) how to identify verified posters at a glance, so on this subject all I have is the word of some anonymous guy on the internet. I don't mean to offend anyone just stating my reasoning for why some people are still asking about the RSO even if they've read every post in this entire thread.

I can see why some people still have their questions and doubts.

The poster who gave the information this morning gave more than a statement. She linked to a department of Indiana corrections website that had a picture of RSO #1 as well as charges and his earliest release date. Given that it is an official Indiana Corrections website I tend to believe it. Agreed there is no way to explain the conflicting information generated by the Fox 59 crime stoppers poster issued last night. This is an issue only LE can clear up.

i am on my phone and dont see anything to alert them. Thank you for responding

Click on a post. Three dots in upper right corner. Select report. Type your message and send.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Since there isn't much else to look into right now maybe the jacket is a bigger clue than you would think. So here are some thoughts I have after studying the BG images for a while. Also I’ve read that some think he was pasted into the bridge background. No way…you would see it in the pixels in photoshop if he was silhouetted and inserted into background.

To me the jacket looks like a lighter to medium weight nylon windbreaker type aka coaches jacket aka security style jacket maybe even a rain jacket. Not a heavy weight winter jacket.

I see a rectangular jacket pocket above the pouch that has a 2" flap and possibly 2 snaps almost like a cargo pant pocket or a field coat/jacket pocket but longer than deep. No pocket on the chest like field jackets have. I think the jacket snaps shut with possibly a zipper as well under the snaps, elastic wrists and lined with maybe a lighter gray colored lining. I think the jacket is only snapped a couple of snaps in his picture and is mostly open. I also think this type of pocket is why his hands are in his pants pockets and not his jacket pockets.

This jacket is different from most windbreaker type jackets i’ve seen because of this style pocket. I've noticed a lot of rain type jackets that have this style pocket. You can see many jackets on Amazon, Cabelas, sporting goods stores, Google images, etc., So I feel because of this pocket it eliminates many jackets.

I think he’s a guy that has a larger build, I don’t think the jacket is a disguise to make him appear larger. I think 180-200 lbs at the most and 30 years old, no facial hair to speak of but maybe some stubble.

He could be a sports coach, security guard, someone who works outdoors but not as a laborer. Maybe he’s a foreman, an in the field customer service guy, utility company person, estimator for a contractor or a contractor business owner.

Maybe this guy has a habit of having hands in pockets all the time. Maybe a clue?

LE should get 5-6 talented fashion artists to draw this jacket from the best images they have and post pictures of it. Ask who owned one like this but now recently does not.

The way the jacket material hangs on his right from shoulder to jacket pocket to me indicates nothing stuffed under jacket on that side.

If we can't talk about any RSO's I wish we wouldn't "allude" to them because I have no idea what anyone's talking about/referencing.

Rumor mill, yes. I've heard some of those things. But if local, someone would have crowed about it by now. You would have the tabloids in he middle of it. They may be talking among themselves but they apparently aren't confident enough to go public. That's why I highly doubt it's a local.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have zero way of knowing if a local or multiple locals have provided tips that substantiate their rumors. Rumors are like onions, many layered, but oftentimes there is some truth at the center. Could be what led to the SW of RLs property too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

See THIS I find really intriguing and something we haven't discussed with as much knowledge as we have now with this info (his work really is amazing, btw). I think "we" have always discussed ideas thinking that the girls were still ON the bridge when the stills/video were taken. The fact that they were no longer on the bridge (according to Gray's video) AND that LE has said a confrontation had already occurred even before the images we have seen were captured, makes how at least this part played out much clearer (and scarier, IMO). This is all JMO but if I understand everything correctly, and we believe LE that a confrontation had already occurred, this means he was coming right at them. Chasing them? Why did they turn around to grab video of him rather than continue to run? After all they are off the bridge, he is still on it, giving them the advantage. At this point he is coming for them but has no control that we can see over them (i.e. he doesn't have one by the arm to keep the other from running). Thoughts?

Good thoughts! Here is a(nother) map to illustrate the situation on the bridge. It shows the distances and the locations of the girls prior to and after the had crossed the bridge all the way to the SE end. Whether he entered the bridge from the SE end, passed them while scouting them out and perhaps even talked to them thew first time, or whether he entered the bridge from the NW end caught up with them, we do not know. However, it is very possible, that Abby was still on the bridge and Libby took a video of her while also capturing the POI in the background. I therefore placed Abby twice, once on the bridge with Libby taking a video of her (and the poi emerging) and once off the bridge together with Libby possibly only filming the POI:

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• POI bridge location abby libby pics and distances.jpg
    POI bridge location abby libby pics and distances.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online