IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of a blood relative of mine who has DNA on file. Not that they are angels by any stretch, just haven't had to give DNA.

So if myself, my brother or my dad committed a crime... we couldn't be linked by familial DNA.
It's been my experience that going into a hospital for some sort of surgery will see a blood test first, followed by a cheek swab and (hidden in fine print in the paperwork) your consent to have your DNA looked at. No explanations as to why.

It's been my experience that going into a hospital for some sort of surgery will see a blood test first, followed by a cheek swab and (hidden in fine print in the paperwork) your consent to have your DNA looked at. No explanations as to why.

Really? That's wild, never heard of that...

First I wonder if someone saw (or heard) anything. Then I wonder about suspions about a known criminal element.

Could be. It just seems like so many tips so quickly.

I believe that a firefighter might have parked a pickup truck and it was blocking the road that goes under the bridge on the SE end - near the top of N625W.

Oh ... removed just sounded odd to me, like it needed a tow or something. It didn't say "moved" so I thought it might be a clue hiding in plain sight.

I'm afraid that i too, think l.e. has no clue who did this horrible crime. If there were one piece of d.n.a.that matched R.L. they would have blown the roof off telling everyone , that they had their man. Like most of you i don't see B.G. being R.L...what i do see is a low life coward. I believe they were in the wrong place at the wrong time , laughing, probably talking about boy's and school, and just enjoying the day being together. B.G had probably been out early in the morning. i think that's why he was over dressed, it was colder earlier in the morning. I don't think the girl's were target's until he saw them. in my opinion it could have been any female, jogger, walker, or sightseer, that happened to cross him that day. he was there for a reason, and that was to rape, or kill a female in a secluded area that he had been too before. my gut feeling is still telling me he is a out of town construction worker on a day off or missed that day mushroom hunting,or arrowhead hunting. I believe that's what the bag is for tucked in his jacket ( if that's what it is ). And in the fanny pack was probably a knife, (or arrowhead's he plan to find or did) or to cut the shroon's or anything else he found. God bless these family's. I hope and pray they find justice.

I was in the hospital 4 times last year, I was never swabbed.

"DELPHI, Ind. – The investigation into the deaths of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams will change a bit in the coming weeks

The Carroll County Sheriff, Delphi police, Indiana State Police, and FBI announced today that they will begin the “normalization” process.

Multiple law enforcement agencies have helped Carroll County authorities with the case since the girls’ bodies were found on February 14. They’ve sifted through over 13,000 tips and investigated thousands of leads."

http://fox59.com/2017/03/24/authori...cess-in-delphi-double-homicide-investigation/

New article from a few hours ago apologies if already posted.

That's not been my experience either and I've had my share of surgeries/hospital stays.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm afraid that i too, think l.e. has no clue who did this horrible crime. If there were one piece of d.n.a.that matched R.L. they would have blown the roof off telling everyone , that they had their man. Like most of you i don't see B.G. being R.L...what i do see is a low life coward. I believe they were in the wrong place at the wrong time , laughing, probably talking about boy's and school, and just enjoying the day being together. B.G had probably been out early in the morning. i think that's why he was over dressed, it was colder earlier in the morning. I don't think the girl's were target's until he saw them. in my opinion it could have been any female, jogger, walker, or sightseer, that happened to cross him that day. he was there for a reason, and that was to rape, or kill a female in a secluded area that he had been too before. my gut feeling is still telling me he is a out of town construction worker on a day off or missed that day mushroom hunting,or arrowhead hunting. I believe that's what the bag is for tucked in his jacket ( if that's what it is ). And in the fanny pack was probably a knife, (or arrowhead's he plan to find or did) or to cut the shroon's or anything else he found. God bless these family's. I hope and pray they find justice.
Your scenario almost word for word matches my very first impression of this crime in a post now buried under the past 36 threads.

Of course then we didn't know anything about RL other than he was the PO where the bodies were found, and I thought he was a bit much being in front of the camera so much.

More than a month later and I swear I don't know what to think.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I can't think of a blood relative of mine who has DNA on file. Not that they are angels by any stretch, just haven't had to give DNA.

So if myself, my brother or my dad committed a crime... we couldn't be linked by familial DNA.
Remember that DNA can tell LE a lot about who the donor's relatives are NOT. They can tell which countries/continents in which the donor's ancestors lived. That can rule out a lot of people. They can see many of the donor's physical characteristics, further reducing the size of the suspect pool. So, for instance, if the donor has no recent relatives that have lived in, say, the area of the Mediterranean, that tells LE something about his family. Or if the majority of the donor's ancestors all lived in Ireland, that would be a different clue.
There's more to DNA use in an investigation than "a match", familial or personal.

JMO
LE is a million miles ahead of me, but I wonder if they have checked recent discharges from psychiatric facilities, recent medical , regular hospital, psyche holds. Psychiatrists, Therapists, Counselors who may have had a person who has voiced his ?ideas? Compulsions?

Possibly 2 of those I mentioned above could not due to patient confidentiality. :-(

Also, how to find possible missing young females last seen in wooded parks, recreation areas, trails, state parks?? Reports of man in parks , etc, who attempted to abduct young females?

Last thing. IMO. I cannot link the article, statement saying "the girls were confronted..."
It doesn't say "approached". Like if someone wanted to know what time it is, or can I have your phone #, thats approaching. But, they were confronted means , to me, that he was doing more than approaching. If, say, someone really mad at me wanted to chew me out or tell me off , they would not approach me, they would confront me, because they are really mad ... am I sounding weird? It just seems he was already in the midst of some verbal assault?

May God bless the LE who have this haunting, horrible act upon two little girls that they have to deal with on the job and at home. There is no way they could put it out of their minds. My heart goes out to them. And the families, I cannot imagine the grief. lts painful to lend 1 minute to imagine what they are going thru. May God have mercy on them.

IMOHO
MOO

So, nothing new? I asked before and will ask again. Is there a railroad close to the area Libby and Abby were found?

Slightly OT as far as BG not being recognized by someone. I am fairly new to the Missy Bevers case and they have more than two minutes security camera footage of suspected perp walking through the church, in police garb disguise and he/she has not been identified in almost a year. Debates on if it is even a male or female. I believe female by one particular still where their stance looks feminine imho.

Maybe check out that case. I found it when there were crickets here.

Slightly OT as far as BG not being recognized by someone. I am fairly new to the Missy Bevers case and they have more than two minutes security camera footage of suspected perp walking through the church, in police garb disguise and he/she has not been identified in almost a year. Debates on if it is even a male or female. I believe female by one particular still where their stance looks feminine imho.

Maybe check out that case. I found it when there were crickets here.
Now that's one case on here that's been chasing its tail. I can't believe they have all of that footage and it seems that case went cold anyway. I truly hope a year from now we aren't still debating the merits of hat vs hood vs hair. What a depressing thought.

So, nothing new? I asked before and will ask again. Is there a railroad close to the area Libby and Abby were found?
In Delphi itself there are railroad tracks with what I understand is regular traffic. You can see them on Google or Bing street maps near the Hoosier Highway (highway 25).

Now that's one case on here that's been chasing its tail. I can't believe they have all of that footage and it seems that case went cold anyway. I truly hope a year from now we aren't still debating the merits of hat vs hood vs hair. What a depressing thought.

That's the thing. We don't know what they have, and also what they don't have. What if there the only video is a shaky video where the 2 captures of BG on the bridge? The rest of the sound is just leaves rustling and some (indecipherable) mutter?

I have full confidence in LE ( town, county, state of Indiana and FBI)... if anyone can solve this, they can... with some patience and forensic science and teamwork.

JMO
LE is a million miles ahead of me, but I wonder if they have checked recent discharges from psychiatric facilities, recent medical , regular hospital, psyche holds. Psychiatrists, Therapists, Counselors who may have had a person who has voiced his ?ideas? Compulsions?

Possibly 2 of those I mentioned above could not due to patient confidentiality. :-(

Also, how to find possible missing young females last seen in wooded parks, recreation areas, trails, state parks?? Reports of man in parks , etc, who attempted to abduct young females?

Last thing. IMO. I cannot link the article, statement saying "the girls were confronted..."
It doesn't say "approached". Like if someone wanted to know what time it is, or can I have your phone #, thats approaching. But, they were confronted means , to me, that he was doing more than approaching. If, say, someone really mad at me wanted to chew me out or tell me off , they would not approach me, they would confront me, because they are really mad ... am I sounding weird? It just seems he was already in the midst of some verbal assault?

May God bless the LE who have this haunting, horrible act upon two little girls that they have to deal with on the job and at home. There is no way they could put it out of their minds. My heart goes out to them. And the families, I cannot imagine the grief. lts painful to lend 1 minute to imagine what they are going thru. May God have mercy on them.

IMOHO
MOO

Recent psychiatric care releases would be public knowledge if they were court ordered.

A member here did an overlay of the NS and CSX railroad lines which run through Indiana, hopefully they'll chime in here.

Me either. Neither of my parents and none of my four siblings would have DNA on file anywhere.

Active railroad is in Green. It is about 1.3 miles from where the girls were found.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Railroad.png
    Railroad.png
    385 KB · Views: 501
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online