IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think if she knew him, we would have a suspect by now. IMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I agree. Someone else would have recognized him especially if he's some kind of creeper the girls would know.

That was my impression as well. There is a path through the woods coming down from the cemetery running north/south and there is a path that runs east/west above the path that leads down to where the girls were found.

attachment.php

There is another photo that was taken from down by the crime scene tape looking back up toward where the person that took this photo is standing that gives an idea where the east/west path crosses. While it is harder to see, that east/west path can be seen in LIDAR maps of that side of the creek.

Can anyone tell me where this photo came from? I have not seen it before. Who is the person with the camera... a reporter? At least I think he may have a camera. It appears the crime scene area marked off goes almost to the creek. That is not RL's little dog in the bottom right area, is it? It looks dirtier than I recall.

My opinion? I have always felt that RL knows something without really knowing it. That is to say, that he, or his property, are indirectly involved. And I have listened in the basement.

That makes sense and I agree.

(Not related to this, but I've also always thought the billboard space was donated by the company.)

I agree. Someone else would have recognized him especially if he's some kind of creeper the girls would know.

Because the police haven't publicly stated that?

In my experience, from working with actual federal agents, even I only had a limited amount of information of their case. I wasn't privy to the investigation or the evidence. I never asked for more because I knew if they wanted me to know something more they'd tell me. This was white collar crime where people weren't murdered.

Because the police haven't publicly stated that?

In my experience, from working with actual federal agents, even I only had a limited amount of information of their case. I wasn't privy to the investigation or the evidence. I never asked for more because I knew if they wanted me to know something more they'd tell me. This was white collar crime where people weren't murdered.

But why would they be the only two girls who recognized him?

At this point, I feel like everything is just going around and around in circles. Our theories have now sprouted theories. Until we get some kind of new information, I think everything is pretty much at a standstill. I generally enjoy theorizing and reading into evidence and hearing new ideas, but after thousands of posts I don't feel any closer to solving this than I felt at the beginning. In fact, I think the waters just got muddier.

I have a feeling that when this is all said and done and we know the truth, that it's going to be something very simple-something so obvious that we won't believe that we missed it. Or something that we couldn't have solved because we were missing crucial bits of information. For instance, we'll learn that it was one of the girls' uncles and that LE knew it all along because right after "go down the hill" you can hear one of the girls say,"Okay Uncle Bob!" Or whatever.

I HOPE LE knows a lot more than they're saying. I HOPE they are simply building their case to ensure it's airtight. This is one case, however, that I need to step back from. It's actually keeping me up at night. FWIW, though, it is good to see so many people here on WS keeping the girls in mind and putting THEM first. I've seen so many other blogs and stuff where the theorizing has actually demonized the girls and the rumor mill has not been kind. At least here on WS the girls come first, and everything we do is to bring justice to them.
One of the things that is often necessary is to reverse-engineer some of what LE knows but hasn't told us. You have seen some of this already with the mapping and isolating the exact or as close to exact as possible locations of Libby, Abby, BG, the various crime scene taped marked off areas, etc. You will also see where I have been trying to gather as much information related to the search (you will find the initial part of that in the scanner thread - more is coming later today from the ISP scanner traffic). There isn't much but it tells us much more than LE or media reported in terms of the activities going on and most importantly the time so we can get a better time line.

I know from my experience here the mapping sleuths and the photo analyst sleuths and flow of crime analysts (the crime, or puzzle pieces have to fit together and there usually is a flow) will still be working this - certain they may have missed something. Truly LE could save us some time, 100s of hours for some of us, but they choose not to do so for reasons I can't fathom considering that unless they have virtually little evidence there is much they could say about the time line, the crime scene, etc. that won't compromise the case. Even the audio recording may contain something else that is a quirk that would help someone identify the person speaking. For example, hypothetically, that person may, in only certain turns of phrase, use the wrong tense of a verb or the wrong form of the verb "to be" or they may have their own turn of phrase that is somewhat unique kind of like a catch-phrase. Who knows? LE wouldn't.

We are only at the end of the beginning of this, with a lot of work to do if we are to be of any assistance to LE. I know LE is hoping that the person that knows BG or the person that knows that voice will call in and tell the tip taker 10 details of the crime that haven't been released but that ship has sailed already. It is very likely that the persons LE is waiting for a call from do not consider they have enough information to even consider the person they live with or know to make a tip - which is a serious allegation of participating in a double homicide.

More information is better but it seems any time that the FBI gets involved in cases like this they hold back way too much information and when they finally do let something new out it has little value in generating useful tips because it requires people to remember seeing something that occurred or could have occurred 6,8 or 10 weeks prior and by that time most people won't be able remember what day in what week they might have seen anything related to that new information. They likely have boxes and boxes of information that they are hoarding and hiding like they have The Ark of the Covenant in their possession but truly has little value in getting to the killer sitting in those boxes. If their best and brightest haven't gotten to a strong suspect by now just based on the evidence alone they aren't going to get this solved on their own and the evidence is of little value to anyone until they get to someone - which may be never the way these kinds of cases are handled.

You're assuming no one else did.

I have never thought RL is BG still don't. I think he knows a lot more than he's said though. JMO. I would really like to know how many people were actually out there that day 2/13

You're assuming no one else did.

Ya I'm starting to think there are secrets being kept in this small town and as details begin to come out we are all going to find out that locals know more than we were all led to believe. All my own opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple days ago there was some confusion whether RL was still in the Carroll County Jail. When VINELink was checked, they were no longer offering you the option to register for notification for him if he was going to be released or transferred. I thought that was very strange because I am no stranger to VINELink because of some stuff that is happening in my personal life. My hinky meter was going off big time. Fox news checked on his status yesterday per a request....
attachment.php

Well I went ahead and checked this morning...........He is NOT in Carroll County jail any longer

Alias: LOGAN, RONALD E.
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD EUGENE
Custody Status: Transferred
Race: White
Contact Facility: Carroll County Jail
Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.
More Info
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD EUGENE
Custody Status: Transferred
Race: White
Contact Facility: Carroll County Jail
Could he have been taken to the hospital?

I have never thought RL is BG still don't. I think he knows a lot more than he's said though. JMO. I would really like to know how many people were actually out there that day 2/13

Whether BG is or is not RL, people are assuming no one recognized BG and have reported it to the police. I don't think that's a fair or accurate assumption because the police haven't said no one recognized BG. Maybe no one did or maybe 390 did. We don't know because they have not said. Because they're still looking for tips doesn't mean no one recognized BG.

Can anyone tell me where this photo came from? I have not seen it before. Who is the person with the camera... a reporter? At least I think he may have a camera. It appears the crime scene area marked off goes almost to the creek. That is not RL's little dog in the bottom right area, is it? It looks dirtier than I recall.
This I grabbed from one of the early threads.. I know it came from either the FB, Twitter, or web site of WLFI channel 18 and if I am not mistaken I took it from a skibaboo post. I know that there is another photo - I haven't had time to go back through all of the earlier threads that has a photo taken from down near the crime scene tape looking back up towards where this photo was taken and you can see vehicles there of some sort.

I am so depressed about this case. I can not believe he (or they) is getting away with it thus far. How is that possible, especially with FBI involvement, which one would assume means they have access to latest and greatest detective resources and techniques? We already know they have some evidence, and likely there was more. So was he just simply lucky? Or is this someone who carefully planned it out and knew he'd likely get away with it? Disgusting either way.
Only lucky until DNA connects him.

One of the things that is often necessary is to reverse-engineer some of what LE knows but hasn't told us. You have seen some of this already with the mapping and isolating the exact or as close to exact as possible locations of Libby, Abby, BG, the various crime scene taped marked off areas, etc. You will also see where I have been trying to gather as much information related to the search (you will find the initial part of that in the scanner thread - more is coming later today from the ISP scanner traffic). There isn't much but it tells us much more than LE or media reported in terms of the activities going on and most importantly the time so we can get a better time line.

I know from my experience here the mapping sleuths and the photo analyst sleuths and flow of crime analysts (the crime, or puzzle pieces have to fit together and there usually is a flow) will still be working this - certain they may have missed something. Truly LE could save us some time, 100s of hours for some of us, but they choose not to do so for reasons I can't fathom considering that unless they have virtually little evidence there is much they could say about the time line, the crime scene, etc. that won't compromise the case. Even the audio recording may contain something else that is a quirk that would help someone identify the person speaking. For example, hypothetically, that person may, in only certain turns of phrase, use the wrong tense of a verb or the wrong form of the verb "to be" or they may have their own turn of phrase that is somewhat unique kind of like a catch-phrase. Who knows? LE wouldn't.

We are only at the end of the beginning of this, with a lot of work to do if we are to be of any assistance to LE. I know LE is hoping that the person that knows BG or the person that knows that voice will call in and tell the tip taker 10 details of the crime that haven't been released but that ship has sailed already. It is very likely that the persons LE is waiting for a call from do not consider they have enough information to even consider the person they live with or know to make a tip - which is a serious allegation of participating in a double homicide.

More information is better but it seems any time that the FBI gets involved in cases like this they hold back way too much information and when they finally do let something new out it has little value in generating useful tips because it requires people to remember seeing something that occurred or could have occurred 6,8 or 10 weeks prior and by that time most people won't be able remember what day in what week they might have seen anything related to that new information. They likely have boxes and boxes of information that they are hoarding and hiding like they have The Ark of the Covenant in their possession but truly has little value in getting to the killer sitting in those boxes. If their best and brightest haven't gotten to a strong suspect by now just based on the evidence alone they aren't going to get this solved on their own and the evidence is of little value to anyone until they get to someone - which may be never the way these kinds of cases are handled.

Re: a quirk in the way some people say things that may make them recognizable:.... I am like that...the way I write and speak is often times "backwards"..I'll say words or phrases out of order, yet it still makes sense. i cant think of an example right now but Im famous for it lol Its a strange thing too, because Im not dyslexic, considered to have a much higher than normal IQ, do technical work for my job (medical transcription), yet I just say things strangely sometimes. Guess i have some wires crossed in my head wrong lol Anyhow, someone would probably recognize me by my speech patterns, thats all I'm trying to say.

Only lucky until DNA connects him.

LE has said there may be more than one perpetrator, JMO but I'm beginning to think so too. I also think this is a very large and complicated case and it may be a long time before we hear anything. JMO

LE has said there may be more than one perpetrator, JMO but I'm beginning to think so too. I also think this is a very large and complicated case and it may be a long time before we hear anything. JMO

I was hoping there was only one perp, but who knows? This could be a case similar to the Hillside Strangler case in the 70's, in that one Bianchi and Buono were cousins, and worked together to commit the crimes. Strange stuff, and pretty rare, but it happens.

MOO:

This is where my drug angle theory comes in. Two perps, or perhaps more than two (as part of a larger ring involved in drugs and human trafficking). I maintain the Drexel case in S. Carolina has perps involved with connections to both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam