IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just wow. That was scary and intense. Down the hill.

Yes, indeedy. GHs video was all of that and more. It was like watching a horror film. I slowed it down a drag, muted the sound and viewed it on the large screen in a dark room. At one point, I screamed.

Without a doubt in my mind, BG all but chased our two young girls off the bridge.

Once the two young girls realized that he was bearing down on them, there wasn't much they could do. BG knew it. They knew it, too.

Was there an accomplice waiting at the S end of the High Bridge?

Does everyone feel the flow is quite as fluid as GH depicts? BG marched the two girls to their immediate death?

Oftentimes, local rumors are based somewhat on facts. jmho

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Waterproof-...379875?hash=item4d561f6523:g:dKoAAOSwsW9YzD9J

This is not the same photo I saved but very similar. It's apparently not the jacket BG USC wearing because this has pockets and is cinched. I do think BG has a blue jacket with this type of sleeves.

Yes I agree that the sleeves will be similar. It's a dark navy, with a black stripe down the sleeve for sure. I had this one saved, but it's not quite a match either.
attachment.php

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/180214422570012911/

Attachments

• 2cac4b9d8ab52843da4893dbba97522c.jpg
    2cac4b9d8ab52843da4893dbba97522c.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 665
Great info, FreeRoad!

Sleuthers and Mods --

I think this information ought to be also put on the "media, maps & timelines" thread.

Anyone else agree? It's good info, IMO, and it would be helpful to have it in a place where we can refer to it quickly.

I agree. Please add it to the media thread or ask the OP to add it. It's good information.

Or you could just look at the case map? :p Which has links to articles and the chopper footage too. JS :D

Well thank you for your appreciation. And I meant no disrespect to any of the other posts that people have made, and certainly not to the maps and calculations others have put time in to. I was just taking advantage of some quiet time on the thread to bring attention to something I found very helpful.

And I do very much appreciate the Case Map and Media Thread, and the work that goes into them. In fact, as a beginning Sleuther, I have found myself overwhelmed by the volume of info there, and have lost track of where I read what. That's why I found this combo of map and video together in one link, so useful. It lacks some of the detail and depth of some of the work that has followed, but it gave me a great baseline reference in my mind to layer all the other work on to.

So, if I can figure out how to do it, I'll put the post in the Media thread. Thank you all.

Humbly,
FreeRoad :wave:

I've looked at the suspect photo a thousand times and I can't figure out what the white item is near his neck. At first I thought maybe motorcycle goggles but now I'm thinking it could be a white virtual reality mask. I found one exactly that shape and would be identical in shape and size. Grasping at straws but it has to be something identifiable.

I have been trying to figure it out as well. I always thought he had some kind of scarf around his neck.

I have wondered about something like these biker scarfs. They seem to be pretty popular. It can be worn pulled up over the face or pulled down around the neck as a scarf.

There are some pictures of this scarf being worn loosely around the neck, but none that I can post on here.

41s5I0XTvFL._SY450_.jpg516GcHn9taL.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Skull-Mask-Balaclava-Paintball-Bandana/dp/B017A0OCSI
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LYSI83K?psc=1

I have been browsing images and profiles of Violent offenders in surrounding areas outside of Delphi. I assume that LE are doing the same. Summitville was an area of particular interest due to some of the profiles there. I think Tad Cummins is not BG, just my opinion, there seems much closer likenesses out there, if you go digging around. The one trait that has stood out from day one for me re: the images of BG is his nose, it appears larger and wider than normal, no matter how the images were enhanced that feature never changed. It may be the one thing that helps ID him IMO because unless he undergoes surgery, it can not be hidden or altered. I also get from the images that he may have eyes that are closer together, in other words they are not not wide set. His eyebrows seem long <--> and arched also, if that makes sense. Just some thoughts based on what I observe in the images regarding BG's facial features and I have used that in my own digging around or what have you. A height estimate would be great, as others have already mentioned.

I believe that RL is a physically strong man. He has horses, as shown in an interview. Handling horses is not easy especially in open pastures. You must maintain an Alpha stance with horses so they submit to you. There are many times when you have to handle them in tricky situations, like when they spook or injure themselves etc..A 77 year old with horses is neither weak physically or mentally. The average horse weighs 800 lbs.

Thanks! I get it. I did make the wrong assumption when looking at the gif - perhaps just wishful thinking that we had footage of the suspect walking.

It concerns me that we're 6 weeks into this and there is no arrest. If there is DNA from the crime scene, there's a good chance it has been fast-tracked and analyzed. Given that there has not been an arrest, that suggests that if there is DNA it does not match a known suspect. The suspect will have disposed of all the clothing he was wearing that day, and we haven't heard that any of the clothing has been located. I think it's unlikely that the suspect lives in Delphi and, given the photo, it's unlikely that he will go there for a very long time.

One thing about the voice on the audio clip - my guess is a smoker in his 30s or early 40s.

I feel like I'm trapped in that movie Groundhog's Day.

No one outside of the investigation knows what they do or do not have.

Respectfully.

I have been trying to figure it out as well. I always thought he had some kind of scarf around his neck.

I have wondered about something like these biker scarfs. They seem to be pretty popular. It can be worn pulled up over the face or pulled down around the neck as a scarf.

There are some pictures of this scarf being worn loosely around the neck, but none that I can post on here.

View attachment 113699View attachment 113704

It could be but it appears to be hard as it moved behind the corner of the jacket in one photo as if it shifted with each step. It also appears to stick out and catch the light on one side in one of the photos.

Since I always seem to end up with the girls crossing back to the north side of the bridge, I've decided to try an explanation if they did cross through the stream. If what's being said is true, Libby is videoing him from the southeast end of the bridge; She could have just got a short clip to show the police before they ran down to cross the creek to the other side. Once they got over there, I believe they would have to climb up a steep incline to get out of there. As they were climbing, or after they had finished climbing, I think one of 3 things may have happened.

1. A second man was already over there and forced them back down to where BG was waiting.

2. BG saw them run down there and hurried back across the bridge and was already there by the time they were able to climb up enough to get away.

3. BG followed them across the stream, caught them before they could get all the way up and brought them back down.

MOO

Yes I agree that the sleeves will be similar. It's a dark navy, with a black stripe down the sleeve for sure. I had this one saved, but it's not quite a match either.
attachment.php

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/180214422570012911/

My brain feels like Swiss cheese filled with tapioca pudding, but didn't LE say it is a blue jacket. Period. A hoodie was mentioned but I don't recall them specifying a color for the hoodie. Does anyone have the quote from LE as to his clothes?

Wasn't it verfied that the high that day was 43? That is not that warm and bridges tend to be windy/colder, imo.

Yes, it was 43 in Delphi on Feb. 13. In the Midwest, the 40s is considered very mild in February. The sun is warm, too, making it feel even warmer that the real temperature. Abby is dressed appropriately, with a light jacket. The BG is overdressed, in my opinion.

There are some pictures of this scarf being worn loosely around the neck, but none that I can post on here. [snipped for space]

Thanks. I see it's multipurpose. If that were down around his neck I think it might look like what I see in that blurry image.

• Application: outdoor activities including Motorbike, Cycling, Skiing, Snowboards, Climbing, Fishing, Backpacking, Hiking, Camping, Hunting etc
  • Multi-function: DIY making the balaclavas as a hat,a scarf,or a balaclava face mask even headband

Maybe GH has a new video, but in the last one I saw from him (Libby and Abby precise image locations) he placed Libby on the bridge, on the last platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHpzjx51h5A

I followed grayhuze youtube during the Travis Alexander Murder Trial. Travis lived in an awesome multi-level home with a confusing floor plan that he owned and was murdered in his own shower. grayhuze was able to walk us through the complex CS [crime scene] by using technical calculations in producing the videos. Those vids changed and were slightly altered as we learned more data.

We are six weeks into the murder investigations and have gathered enough visual data to present an updated possible CS flow.

GH just posted a new video ...

[video=youtube;DZzBCyLSI0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZzBCyLSI0E[/video]

I'm a city girl. IMO this area is isolated. If the girls ran they would have been running a large distance before they got to a populated area. This man stalked them. This video really puts into perspective how someone could take control of two pre-teens without anyone noticing.

It's all JMOO that they did see him earlier before they approached the bridge. He probably did scare them a bit by hanging around a desolate trail staring at people (*shivers). After they crossed the bridge and were out of his sight from his POV he probably took off towards them in a hurry. I bet Libby saw him coming quickly and the hair stood up. She probably already had her phone in her hands because she was taking pictures and pressed record. This guy was on a mission, even if these girls ran he was after them. The innocence of a young girl would assume that he was just a fellow hiker, a creepy one.

Bless their hearts. I pray every night for their families and that this monster in the flesh is caught soon before he has the chance to hurt another soul again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does seem far fetched but if he is wearing virtual reality goggles he is likely also wearing a headset. I found this one that appears similar. Again, it tough to see what is in that photo.

I did read something about people wearing these devices and being able to stream the video as they are moving around, regardless of location.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...+headset+audio+chrome&*&imgrc=sQ2IfEk-AJJx3M:

Yes, indeedy. GHs video was all of that and more. It was like watching a horror film. I slowed it down a drag, muted the sound and viewed it on the large screen in a dark room. At one point, I screamed.

Without a doubt in my mind, BG all but chased our two young girls off the bridge.

Once the two young girls realized that he was bearing down on them, there wasn't much they could do. BG knew it. They knew it, too.

Was there an accomplice waiting at the S end of the High Bridge?

Does everyone feel the flow is quite as fluid as GH depicts? BG marched the two girls to their immediate death?

Oftentimes, local rumors are based somewhat on facts. jmho

That video helped me get a better perspective of the High Bridge area. I interpreted the end as possibly presenting two scenarios. The focus on the road going under the bridge as a possible escape route by some type of vehicle if the girls were transported elsewhere first.

Then the focus on the shallow creek as another scenario where the girls/ perp walked to the area they were eventually found. I have to consider at least one vehicle that we know of was hauled off by LE to be searched. Could the girls have been in that vehicle at some point?
If so, who was driving? All just things I'm thinking over.

The video is horrible in the sense of what the girls might have experienced that day. Praying for these girls and the community and that the perp soon will never see the light of day again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member