AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #14

Local news went live on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155174809217500&id=275851267499

(I hope I am allowed to post links to Facebook since it is a local news page)
Wow! Reading comments ...it seems Brittany and possibly another female are the only two people missing from close proximity, anyone know of any others?

One commenter said that they took prints of tracks, but they are reporting body has been there awhile ...is it a desolate area?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Still thinking of Brittney and her daughter, stepmom, & dad....and wishing there were answers. Where is Brittney???

Sigh. Where are you Brittney?

I've been reading a lot about this case lately. While I was familiar with it from media reports for years, reading here has helped me to see how incredibly complex Brittney's disappearance is. My thoughts are with her loved ones, especially her daughter, and I hope that she will one day have some closure.

I lost track of the last few defendants in the sex abuse cases. I know that Chessie Wood plead guilty to a lesser (misdemeanor) charge. Was James Cumbaa found not guilty? Based on the sex offender registry, it looks like Jennifer G. Moore (now Jennifer G. Haynes?) was guilty of 2nd degree sex abuse; did she serve any time?

We got our grocery store ads this week in Southern California with Brittney's pictures on the flyer folder's back cover. Of course, I recognized her instantly after following this case for so long. It's the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children "Have You Seen ME?" missing poster. I think it's good to still be getting her face out there. You never know, so don't give up all hope.

It's been a long time since anyones posted on here I still think about brit all the time... They found sketal remains in mobile im praying for you brit..

It's been a long time since anyones posted on here I still think about brit all the time... They found sketal remains in mobile im praying for you brit..

It’s certainly possible it’s her but given the location I find it doubtful. I have always believed the answers died with her uncle and she’s likely somewhere in Baldwin county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got our grocery store ads this week in Southern California with Brittney's pictures on the flyer folder's back cover. Of course, I recognized her instantly after following this case for so long. It's the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children "Have You Seen ME?" missing poster. I think it's good to still be getting her face out there. You never know, so don't give up all hope.
I got one in New Jersey.....her face jumped out at me.....knowing it so well.
Her missing is what brought me to websleuths.

I've been reading a lot about this case lately. While I was familiar with it from media reports for years, reading here has helped me to see how incredibly complex Brittney's disappearance is. My thoughts are with her loved ones, especially her daughter, and I hope that she will one day have some closure.

I lost track of the last few defendants in the sex abuse cases. I know that Chessie Wood plead guilty to a lesser (misdemeanor) charge. Was James Cumbaa found not guilty? Based on the sex offender registry, it looks like Jennifer G. Moore (now Jennifer G. Haynes?) was guilty of 2nd degree sex abuse; did she serve any time?
Anyone have an update on the above?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back