IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMOO, the photo of BG is most likely too distorted and enlarged to rule anyone out based upon age. However, there are those who feel that RL could not be the same person as BG based on body size/frame. While I am not in this camp because I still believe (MOO) the distortions due to enlarging are potentially too substantial, I think that's a valid observation. I find it noteworthy that RL remains in jail for a probation violation. Not sure what that means.

LE said the BG is middle aged. Maybe they are incorrect in that due to viewing distorted images, but that's what we have from LE.

LE has not announced that they have their suspect behind bars.
I said IMO they have their suspect behind bars.
As to why no arrest, why would they at this point? If they have the suspect behind bars he isn't going anywhere gives them all the more time to gather all the evidence they can.
And the heavens parted. Thank you. Good post.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I guess I will have to give up here because I can't make my point correctly. Your accusations are forcing me to protect myself or violate the rules.

A theory, established with MOO, is not accusing.

I am going back to lurking.

[emoji178]Justice for Libby and Abby [emoji178]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You don't have to retreat. You are just as welcome as anyone else to share your opinions. Law enforcement has said they served the SW on RL to either rule him out or determine if they need to focus more on him. The admins at WS also said we could discuss him as a potential POI if we used his initials.

I believe RL could be involved, but I don't in any way count him guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May be the reason LE did not release more audio is because they didn't want to give BG an opportunity to change the way he says phrases when interviewed. Example: "down the hill" ...RL raised his pitch on "hill".

I mean absolutely no disrespect to any poster and their opinion, based on if they were given a tip or not, but I just can't see RL on the bridge at 77 yrs ( even if he is in great shape for 77).

And he is not in great shape. A RN poster noted that he got winded from even light walking and mentioned that he appears to have a weakened respiratory condition associated with long term smoking.

Seriously though... how many of you thought RL was 77 before we knew that? I would have guessed around 65 or so at the most. Just sayin'. He really does not seem like your average 77 year old IMO.

LE said the BG is middle aged. Maybe they are incorrect in that due to viewing distorted images, but that's what we have from LE.

can you provide link? I recall some speculation about the age, but how could LE conclusively say this...wouldn't that prevent some tips from being made?

I posted at the end of the last thread but am re-posting it here bc it was right before the thread closed and didn't carry over. Not saying it proves anything, but I do find it interesting.

If you search civil court records for RL only using the first 3 letters of his first name you'll see where an ex (I'm assuming) filed for a protective order.

Not that this says he could murder two girls, but it makes me wonder about a potential volatile previous relationship/anger issues (maybe alcohol induced?).

All of this is in my own opinion.

And he is not in great shape. A RN poster noted that he got winded from even light walking and mentioned that he appears to have a weakened respiratory condition associated with long term smoking.

Do we know he is a smoker? One common trait of SKs is they are masters of deception.

I do think there must have been some coercion to get those girls across the creek. Example: Do what I say and you won't get hurt...while pointing a gun. Then restraining them etc ....so sickening

First post, I just want to say that I'm really confused by this ToS thing with ashleybruemleve. I joined WS a couple weeks ago and have been following this case every day while at work. I don't post but I read as much as I can and have theories going through my head all the time. I just don't quite understand how anything that could be said would have a negative impact, I would like any information that could shine a little bit of light on what happened that day. Ashley shouldn't have to hide what she was told or dance around it, as long as she's not flatout spreading false accusations and rumors. Why can't she say that she heard through someone SHE trusts.... It's all still a matter of opinion. I understand we've all been duped by trolls in the past, it happens on the web, but she seems genuine to me and I'm rather interested in hearing what she has to offer.
I believe it is because it would be classified as "heresay" and I am not a verified member. I just want to make sure I stay within the rules so I can remain here on WS [emoji171]

Respectfully, I am a nurse as well and there's no way you can tell from watching a video online what someone's cardiovascular health is.. Was he winded? Maybe... do you know what he'd been doing before the interview? that morning? There is no way to diagnose COPD over the computer... The man works and manages 40 acres of land, I've worked as a nurse in a long term care facility and I've seen weak...RL is not weak.

I have known 77 year olds who still take hour long ballet classes who are in better shape than the 40 year olds. To say that RL could not commit this crime only because of his age is ageism. His age alone doesn't mean he didn't commit the crime. The evidence collected will tell the tale.

I think IMO RL is involved. It is the explanation that is the simplest to understand and makes the most sense. It is not far fetched. Is RL BG? At this point I'm about 50/50 but Ashleybruemleve's theory, IMO is the most logical scenario I've heard yet on all these now 40 plus threads, knowing the limited facts of the case that we know, JMO.

I believe it is because it would be classified as "heresay" and I am not a verified member. I just want to make sure I stay within the rules so I can remain here on WS [emoji171]

The term is verified insider. You can contact a mod about gaining that status.

A "RN " poster cannot fully know that, without a actual "physical" assessment done in person. I am a RN, am not 77, and after getting over Broncitis and a asthma attack, i am winded walking the dogs. i don't have COPD, or CHF, and am in great health.....just getting over a respiratory illness.... MOO

Ok so my theory is not solely based on my "gut," but I cannot share it any other way, as it would violate TOS.

I realize a lot of things...I do follow this very closely so I don't appreciate being accused of "not realizing" what has already been "pointed out."

As far as the attire goes, I realize 99% of rural areas dress this way. What is menacing to me is the similarities of RL and what is visible in the photo of BG. 99% of the population doesn't matter to me in this instance because 2 girls were not found murdered on 99% of society's property.

Holes in the alibi...LE have said that some alibis have proven to be less than truthful. I don't have a link, but I am pretty sure it has been stated that RL's alibi may have not been accurate. Regardless of that, LE saying SOME alibis not being accurate and RL having an alibi are reason enough for me to have suspicion.

The 40 acres...I am well aware it has not been confirmed whether or not he has a "hired hand." What I have read is that he takes care of his property and, based on public interviews, is very accustomed to being on the land he owns.

It's my theory...MOO...based on my "gut" (because I have no choice but to say it that way)...that doesn't make it right or wrong.

At the end of every day, I pray for justice for our Hoosier Angels. I don't care which theory proves to be right or wrong. [emoji178] [emoji171] [emoji178]

I totally appreciate your opinions of RL being BG. However, I haver never thought it possible. What I am curious about is your thoughts on cod if it is RL. To me that is rage. Personal. Targeted. Why? TIA!

A "RN " poster cannot fully know that, without a actual "physical" assessment done in person. I am a RN, am not 77, and after getting over Broncitis and a asthma attack, i am winded walking the dogs. i don't have COPD, or CHF, and am in great health.....just getting over a respiratory illness.... MOO

I am a nurse as well and 100 percent agree.

I totally appreciate your opinions of RL being BG. However, I haver never thought it possible. What I am curious about is your thoughts on cod if it is RL. To me that is rage. Personal. Targeted. Why? TIA!

I don't consider these motives specific to any one person, but as I see it, some possible/probable motives:

--Sexual assault
--Rage over confrontation
--Revenge against family
--Quieting them as witnesses of other unknown acts

Are we allowed to sleuth RL's public records like date of divorce?

I mean absolutely no disrespect to any poster and their opinion, based on if they were given a tip or not, but I just can't see RL on the bridge at 77 yrs ( even if he is in great shape for 77). Even w the rumor of his fear of heights not being factored in, balance, depth perception in eyesight, stiff joints are all part of the aging process. IMO RL most likely is not BG IMOO. Libby was larger in stature than most 13-14 yr olds and then add one more girl. IMO if RL is involved in this crime he is not the only perp. JMOO

Just MOO - But i really think the "77" years old thing shouldn't be a factor . Some 80 year olds are as good shape as a 50 year old. And some 50 year olds, are on there last leg. How can i say this, Im a RN, and have seen it all! MOO.
heres some food for thought- Google 'Iron Nun", she's a 86 year old NUN, who is doing triathlons !!! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member