Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was taken 48 hours after they disappeared and there are nosightings of them in that period purchasing hair dye somewhere, I'm thinking ... yes.
may have already had it before leaving

The pic' looks like a regular grandpa out with his little granddaughter to pick up some dinner fixxins' for grandma.

But seriously: The Pervert sure is showing this kid THE BIG WONDERFUL WORLD (lol Walmart Walmart:happydance:

My guess is that somebody from OKC, OK saw something on the internet about this case & remembered seeing those 2: AND IMO WAS HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS THAT IT WAS A PERVERT but figured, oh, 'nah', it's just grandpapa !

I am perplexed at the seemingly casual pace on display in the pics - I'm not saying they dilly-dallied necessarily, but the fact that TC chose a shopping cart over a basket or even grabbing as much as possible with both their sets of hands then getting the heck out of there tells me that either he was not a listed fugitive yet or he really is that bold and arrogant of a criminal.

He was considered a fugitive by Tuesday night, March 14th when the Amber Alert went out.

This is the next day. I'm surprised neither one of them have a baseball cap on. Walmart is famous for having cameras all over their stores.

To that I would add that, as someone who is an experienced camper/hiker , their appearances here just scream " camping " to me. It's hard to explain, but when you see enough hikers you just know the look.
Interesting

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...dnapped-teen-reported-near-memphis/ar-BBz4XPh

Teacher Who Allegedly Kidnapped Teen Reported Near Memphis - thursday afternoon!!!
attachment.php

They look like they have been camping, could they be in one of the forest inbetween these two sightings?

Attachments

• tad 2.PNG
    tad 2.PNG
    406 KB · Views: 334
Is she wearing his shirt?

It looks like buttons are on the right side of the shirt :moo:

so that would mean a man's button up-shirt. Buttons for women are on the left side of the shirt.

Fwiw

You don't know how many other clips TBI ,may have as to nor tip them off they are tracking them.
I'm sure TBI has Walmart reviewing their recordings at stores along routes, and they may be holding off so they don't cut and run yet,

I would have gas stations along the interstate connecting Decatur, OC route and maybe see the car they are in.

I'm so relieved she's alive. Okay, so now we have a general location. She's alive!!! Okay, happy dancing here.

Yes, me too, but remember, this is from March 15th.......

I bet you need it notarized.

Not just in this post, but in several others regarding marriage. For most states that allow marriage with parental consent under the age of 18, the parents must be there to sign the marriage license and give their consent. Only a couple of states don't require the parents to be in attendance to give permission. Additionally some states do allow marriages under 16, for extenuating circumstances, but the couple have to present their case to a Judge. However all this is moot, because as soon as they'd show any identifying papers, (license, birth certificates), they'd be caught. So, if they're getting married, they're going to have to have false documentation. If that's the case, then those false documents can state ET is 20, so it doesn't matter where they get married. We're all thinking about the legal and right way to do things but Tad isn't doing things legal or right. So he get documents that she's 30, he's 45, different names, and he doesn't admit on the license to being married anywhere else and viola, they're married. Now is it a legal marriage between TC and ET? No. It's a legal marriage between Adam and Belle (the names of the beauty and the beast characters, not that these are the names they're using just using them for an example). The only thing they'd need to consider is a place they can marry without a wait between filing the license and the ceremony.

I am perplexed at the seemingly casual pace on display in the pics - I'm not saying they dilly-dallied necessarily, but the fact that TC chose a shopping cart over a basket or even grabbing as much as possible with both their sets of hands then getting the heck out of there tells me that either he was not a listed fugitive yet or he really is that bold and arrogant of a criminal.

He would want to act as casual as possible so as to not draw ANY attention to themselves.

Hmmm I think my thought on them going to Mexico may have been right jmo
e1d6dd12615f84cdc3d14c694833eb5e.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

He was considered a fugitive by Tuesday night, March 14th when the Amber Alert went out.

This is the next day. I'm surprised neither one of them have a baseball cap on. Walmart is famous for having cameras all over their stores.

bbm

Yeah, and in the parking lot too. They must have pictures to determine if they still had the Nissan Rogue at that point?

e0baa7448edeb43a531531729a108ce5.jpg
b9fdab849edfba0d081ba10c311a4b8d.jpg

https://tbinewsroom.com/2017/03/31/amber-alert-update-6-elizabeth-thomas/

Looks like her hair is dyed. And his too?
Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Holy ****! I'm in OK, about 1.5 hours from OKC but I have been keeping my eyes peeled because we have so many lakes in OK, IF they were camping, it would be the place to be. Although I have to say after seeing this image, I'm not sure I would have recognized him, ugh. I knew hair could have been changed but he could seriously be any guy around and I figured the gray would stand out to me. I keep thinking of her face and hoping I would recognize her if I saw them.

I'm with the others that I'm thinking if they were spotting in OKC, they were on the track to TX (this is the way we head to TX when we go, we go through OKC) and somewhere from there...Mexico???

I haven't had a chance at all to catch up after last night. I just jumped to the last page and saw someone replying to this. I wish we could see what was on his shirt. It looks really black, like, unwashed and NEW. If we could see where he bought it, it might give a clue to where he has been already. And agree it looks like she is wearing his shirt.

It was only 48 hours after they disappeared and only 24 hours after the AA was issued. He knew they wouldn't have extended the area beyond TN and the adjacent area. This is why that 24 hour head start was so helpful for him, it gave him a real window of opportunity.

Yes, and I'm sure he knows this. :thinking:

This "sighting" just might be an "on purpose"

That's true, it was a deep dark color, similar to his new hair dye color.

I wonder if he colored it before leaving home??

Given that her hair was blond, they could have used the same dye bottle and her hair would come out red and his dark brown.

Sightings/Pings:

March 13th - Decatur, AL - 3:00pm
March 15th - Oklahoma City, OK I-240 area
March 23rd - Corpus Christi, TX - 12:30pm

When was the Memphis sighting from a week or two ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member