IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you drink in public, close to home, if you knew getting caught could put you in jail for years? Would you do this shortly after bodies showed up on your property drawing world wide attention and hundreds of police? I don't think so. Why would RL do this? If the accusation is true, this man has incredibly bad judgement. I mean, among people with bad judgement, he has really bad judgement.

This happened on the day that the girls were missing, on February 13.
He has probably been driving, and having a beer with pizza close to home for years, and he would probably still be doing that if two bodies had not been found on his property.

I think the point of him going to the transfer station on the day the girls were killed.....IMO is that LE has tracked his phone and it shows from his property to the trash to where? Lafayette?
Therefore, they are verifying pings? Anyone know about any video from the transfer station? surely LE asked and received if available.

Does any one know if the transfer station has security cameras? If he had a vehicle on the road under the bridge, took the girls across the creek and returned back there then perhaps he drove to the transfer station with a bag full of clothes or a backpack etc. MOO

Holy crap! Awesome post. I didn't even think about that. That would have made things so much easier with the disposal of any evidence as well. Wow. Yea,... this place is like a dream come true for certain types of criminals. A stream, a remote popular hike spot, a dump, a high bridge w/ few means for escape. Man.. Good thinking!

Apologies ... I completely screwed up in reading the document.

His car was parked across from his house.
He violated probation by going to the transfer station.

Sorry ... long week.

The idiot that said Sunday was the 13th did so because they were confused because the girls were not in school at 1pm and assumed it was a weekend(forgetting they had a half day/day off).

Maybe I'm being to harsh, but I should know by now that it was a Monday!!!!

Sorry for the confusion!!!!!!
:) :) :)

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

You done good, pilgrim. I think you should get the golden microfying glass award.

He didn't go to the transfer station. He parked across the street from his house. What is the name of that road?
Otto, read section 3 parts a, b and c individually.

A. He drank on the 27th.

B. Parked across the street from his house(unknown date) *access to vehicle

C. He drove to transfer station on the 13th.

Thank you for clearing that up! The man violated his probation and is in jail. His arrest is 100% unrelated to the murdered children. The murdered children in his back yard put the spotlight on him, and he got caught for driving, and consuming alcohol - two violations.

And days later dozens of LE and FBI searched his house and property for 12 hours in connection to a double homicide because they had "probable cause". This was not done for a beer at a pizza place.

Sorry ... long week.

Everyone is human. So much to read and absorb makes it easy to misread something.

I think he was driving the day that the bodies were found on his property. When he had to provide an alibi, he was hooped because his alibi included violating probation. He was caught by accident.
This is what I believe as well. Not that it's any sort of excuse for what he did to break the law but once your in that cycle it's very hard to break. Between the fees and things they can and will violate your probation for it can take many years after the initial charge. Plus the photo to me doesn't resemble R. L. at all except they have similar clothes like every other man in this region. IMO as always

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sorry ... long week.

Oh good, LOL, cuz I had started a post pointing out item 3. C lol

Any locals know if there is video at the transfer station? Any local know if one could request a copy? Probably not but....

Sorry ... long week.

Actually, he violated probation in at least three ways: (1) drinking on 2/27, (2) having access to his truck at any time (not just on the day of the search), and (3) driving to the transfer station on 2/13 (and likely other times too). Note that the drinking on 2/27, after he was already in the media spotlight following the murders, shows incredibly bad judgment (though that doesn't make one a murderer, of course).

The FBI would not have used 6000 billboards across 46 states if locals knew who BG was. IMHO.

Are they posting the picture? Because maybe they do and that means he is on the run. Meaning one of the SO can now not be found. Could that be a possibility?

Thanks for this post, this is a good angle to be pondering as well.

Great catch!!! Why would he risk violating probation to go to the dumps??? Don't you think after 2 years of being on probation he would have a handyman or someone doing his trash???
When you live somewhere rural going to the dump is necessary on a Monday IMO my dad always did it too and carried his flask under his truck seat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

This is probably the most useful piece of information that's been posted here! Thank you.

IMO paragraph 3c is the basis for the search warrant. Maybe in connection with possibly lying about his alibi that day as well. Seizing his truck makes sense to search for evidence that he may have transported to the landfill, but also simply because he was not supposed to have access to a vehicle.

I still don't believe he had anything to do with the murders...but LE's statement that they searched his property to either clear him or "move him higher as a suspect" makes perfect sense now. His violations gave them enough probable cause to search his property and truck.
The cost of a the search at his property had to be enormous. They were dozens of LE and FBI there for 12 hours, and they carried out "armloads" of things for DNA testing. That sounds awfully expensive to prove he threw away a plastic bottle at the recycling place. My guess is that the Delphi police have a very small budget to prosecute cases. I can't see them having tens of thousands to prove a probation violation. Just my 2 cents.

The top red circle is where the girls were found (whether the crime was committed there is not definitive). The road that passes under the bridge is down the hill from where the bridge terminates on that side. It is a dead end road and I doubt highly traveled other than to the Transfer Station, and so any car/truck/van leaving that area most folks would probably assume was at the dump. The 2nd red circle below that is where the road that passes under the bridge terminates. The road is traced in black. Arrows shows where it leads in both ways to town and to the end of the road.

Can you confirm the location of the Transfer Station? When I look at a satellite view of where that road terminates it appears to be a private home.

The location of the Transfer Station may prove important (or may mean absolutely nothing).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otto, read section 3 parts a, b and c individually.

A. He drank on the 27th.

B. Parked across the street from his house(unknown date) *access to vehicle

C. He drove to transfer station on the 13th.

Thank you! Sorry - I completely screwed up in my understanding of the document.

This is the first time I've had any suspicion that he knows more than he has said.

Actually, he violated probation in at least three ways: (1) drinking on 2/27, (2) having access to his truck at any time (not just on the day of the search), and (3) driving to the transfer station on 2/13 (and likely other times too). Note that the drinking on 2/27, after he was already in the media spotlight following the murders, shows incredibly bad judgment (though that doesn't make one a murderer, of course).

So the transfer station is near the location where the children were found?

Thank you! Sorry - I completely screwed up in my understanding of the document.

This is the first time I've had any suspicion that he knows more than he has said.
No worries. You always have my utmost repsect! Besides, I confused everyone from the onset saying Sunday was the 13th. Oops!!

And same for me as far as RL.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members