IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could also be that he was seen driving in that area and when asked to explain why, he said he was going/had gone to the transfer station, which may or may have not been true. Not only would police need to check into the veracity of his claim (to decide to move him higher or lower on the suspect list), they would also have been basically required to revoke his probation at that point. MOO

This happened on the day that the girls were missing, on February 13.
He has probably been driving, and having a beer with pizza close to home for years, and he would probably still be doing that if two bodies had not been found on his property.

He is accused of drinking in public on or about Feb 27, 2 weeks after the girls were killed. I cant comprehend how RL could be so casual about a behavior that could land him in jail for years. Especially with all the police around. The fact that all the attention resulted in him being caught supports my point that he should have considered this and changed his behavior.

I think the point of him going to the transfer station on the day the girls were killed.....IMO is that LE has tracked his phone and it shows from his property to the trash to where? Lafayette?
Therefore, they are verifying pings? Anyone know about any video from the transfer station? surely LE asked and received if available.

Ok, I'm confused. I'm assuming we are talking about RL... and a transfer station? Is this new information? Is it rumor? and what is a transfer station? TIA.

No worries. You always have my utmost repsect! Besides, I confused everyone from the onset saying Sunday was the 13th. Oops!!!

So did he lie to police and say that he wasn't driving near the transfer station, and then the next question is who was driving, because that would be another suspect?

Still, it's a bit coincidental that he dresses just like the suspect, and that he was very near the location where the children were murdered on the day that they went missing.

Otto, read section 3 parts a, b and c individually.

A. He drank on the 27th.

B. Parked across the street from his house(unknown date) *access to vehicle

C. He drove to transfer station on the 13th.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

The fact that the document noted that RL drove to the transfer station ON OR ABOUT the 13th tells me we can't even be sure it was the 13th. LE may know if there were working cameras and they were able to obtain the footage.

Tip toeing out but I'll say this. Hindsight is 20 20......
Praying "Tomorrow is the day" Justice for Abby and Libby [emoji174] [emoji257] [emoji257] [emoji174]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Are they posting the picture? Because maybe they do and that means he is on the run. Meaning one of the SO can now not be found. Could that be a possibility?

Thanks for this post, this is a good angle to be pondering as well.

Most of the billboards feature the girls pics and a small one of BG, but I believe if they knew BG's ID it would be revealed to the public. I can't think of any reason they wouldn't since they are searching for him. MOO

The fact that his vehicle is parked at the location has nothing to do with businesses near his house. His vehicle was parked at his home.
<snip>

I was checking online to see if Carol County used GPS monitoring. All I came up with is an article from Indianapolis dated April 2014.

Did RL have court ordered alcohol monitoring? I wonder IF that is how his probation officer knew he went to the transfer station the 13th?

GPS Monitoring Marion County Indiana(Indianapolis)
April 2014

<snip>
Every movement of the 3,000 Marion County Indiana offenders on GPS, home detention and alcohol monitoring is tracked and traced every 60 seconds. It&#8217;s a multi-million dollar contract for 3M, whose contractors monitor Marion County offenders at a site in Chicago. Each probation officer is in charge of 140 offenders they can also track on computers.
<snip>
http://wishtv.com/2014/04/24/criminals-on-gps-run-amok-in-marion-county/
:cow:

Most transfer stations/landfills/etc have surveillance cameras and timestamped receipts. I would imagine that is due to past crimes where bodies have been dumped, evidence tossed, etc, but I've been to transfer stations in at least 2 states, and several in each, and they all had cameras and timestamps.
It usually is because the Transfer Stations are only for residents of the municipality or the county where the transfer station is located. In most cases you have to show ID unless they know you personally.

Omg a document comes to light that shows R.L. was simply arrested for violating his probation and yet people still find things in that to try to implicate him in murder. SMH unbelievable I'm putting myself in timeout and logging off. The man us innocent IMO he just had the misfortune if owning the property

&#62616; &#62616;Love always wins &#62616; &#62616;
I haven't seen anyone here who thought he was arrested for anything else but a probation violation. It is the timing that is interesting. The arrest came days later from the violation(s) and hours after a search from a near by grain bin.

So the transfer station is near the location where the children were found?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. A google search shows Carrol County Transfer Station just east of the Indiana Packer's company.

An earlier poster indicated the road that terminates shortly after going under Monon High Bridge ends at the Transfer Station (looks like a private residence to me though).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that the document noted that RL drove to the transfer station ON OR ABOUT the 13th tells me we can't even be sure it was the 13th. LE may know if there were working cameras and they were able to obtain the footage.
Excellent catch! My brain chose to skip those 3 words.

Sure :) Yea, two individuals on that list that seem like they could be a match, but agree you think they'd know they would be the 1st ones looked at and so why risk it? That part bothers me too. One looks unemployed (currently?) and so it is hard to say if they would be able to provide alibis or not. And that place of work (past or present) sounds like truckers are waiting a long time for goods so could people leave and no one know if someone else clocked them out? I'd love to hear a clip of them saying it too. The feeling I have about all of it (thinking of that scenario) is there was more than one person involved and maybe even other accomplices who they met up with later... just with two victims -- boy, this was a lot to do in a short time window for one person.
I hope even if they provided alibis they are still keeping an eye on them in case there was a way to cover it up.

On that list one of the Delphi SO is listed as non compliant. With my friend Google I found that he has been non -compliant in years past. Maybe more than one non- compliant is a felony? So back in jail? I can't figure out if he is currently in jail. Google won't tell me that. If you look at the Delphi SO list it's bolded in red that he is non- compliant. I'm simply curious.

Anyone ?

TIA. Not accusing anyone. IMO

In retrospect, this statement by Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullin is interesting.

“I think people are smart enough in our community to draw their own conclusions about what they should feel and what they shouldn’t feel,” said Mullin. “Our people are very smart, and it’s a very good community, and they’re very strong, and they’re able to draw their own conclusions about this whole situation quite successfully.”

If I lived in Delphi, Indiana and 2 teenage girls got murdered in a popular hiking spot just outside of town, what 'conclusion' would I draw? Any Delphi locals want to share their first impressions of this crime?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not live in Delphi but certainly close enough to make it feel local to me.What I am going to show you now is a letter that was sent to my towns residents on Feb. 15th. from the school. I did leave out my towns name and the principal's name that signed it.I am posting it now because it might give you some insight as to the pins and needles our communities are on...
Dear Community Families,
We have been informed that on Feb. 14th, a man in a white Ford cargo
van
with no windows approached a child in the Caston School District. The
man asked if he wanted Valentine’s candy. The child had just been let
off the
bus, and the bus had driven away.
The man in the van is described as a thin white male in his late forties
to
early &fties with brown curly hair and a scruffy beard. He had on a gray
t-shirt.
The parent called the police and made a report. She was told that he’d
also been
seen in Fulton. Additionally, the Caston School District has contacted
Sheriff
Sailors regarding this incident.
PLEASE try to make sure that someone is home or at the bus stop
when your
children get off the bus. If you are not able to be at home or at the bus
stop,
please make sure that your children know who to call and where to go
if they
feel threatened.
Bus drivers are receiving copies of this letter and will be on alert. I will
keep
you informed of any information I receive regarding this situation.
Sincerely,

So thing's have not been normal at all especially to many of us that are rural.

IMO RL feels he is above the law!!! There is a reason he received a felony conviction for his last DUI. He is still drinking and still driving. The rules just don't apply to him. Delphi is a small town and people including LE know he is not allowed to drive. IMO he took a huge risk on 2/13!!!! That was the flaw in his plan if he is BG.

Note that to get to the Carol County Transfer Station, you have to drive right by IPC, and that the transfer station is along the very road that runs under the Bridge. Interesting.
really interesting

Has this been posted yet here? I tried scanning back a few pages and have been following closely since thread 1 but I missed the last few days.

However, I do not have a link to the source. Will look it up and edit post or remove if duplicate post or I can't find official source.

My phone died just as I was saving it and lost my history because of that.

846f02b7c69beb006a9182d2c3fcfb43.jpg

For those asking what the transfer station is, it is a place where you take recyclables and some household trash(last part of sentence MOO). See link:

http://www.carrollcountygovernment.org/carroll-county-transfer-station.html

This is brand new information to me. It is startling. What in the world? Putting the pieces together. RL's truck was impounded, for starters. Secondly, the media has not shared a major discovery in the case since the search of RL's property.

This is THE find of last couple of the weeks for sure IMO! However did you find it. And now we finally know why RL's probation was revoked.

Kudos on bringing real new info!:tyou:

Now who can find the sealed warrant?

Question for legal types: The term "on or about" a specific date appears twice in the document discussing probation violation. is this:
a) Standard legal nomenclature used even when LE thinks they know the correct date?
or
b) Evidence that the correct date is not known?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77