Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy for KCPD to say SUV not related to Toni's vehicle. Due to the fact MHP knew the vehicle was in the river way before Team Watter's found Toni's vehicle.

It's easy for KCPD to say SUV not related to Toni's vehicle. Due to the fact MHP knew the vehicle was in the river way before Team Watter's found Toni's vehicle.

Pete. Would Jr have access to information under the common marriage law?

Just asking.

They really had to say that so they didn't look negligent IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if Toni's airbags deployed- I have yet to see a pic with them in view if they did

Wow. What if a body was inside that suv but they never pulled it out.

Isn't that against the law.

They should be ashamed of their lazy selves. Jmo.

I wonder if Toni's airbags deployed- I have yet to see a pic with them in view if they did

Airbags may not deploy if there wasn't enough presure on bottom of the river hit impact. Jmo.

A shot by shot of her vehicle being taken out of the river. Note the hook attached to what seems to be the roof, the way it approached the bank. We probably won't ever know the condition the way Toni's vehicle went into the water.
853161550748526adeff6b079b84d5a5.jpg
dda605723c54b89dccee912c52760130.jpg
https://uplo

01aba4a4db9e8ce95bf73d62f0b11441.jpg
b55f0d97dd72abe02bb5a10588b4b0aa.jpg
839b93208c3d88ef6dae5b3c77e32e67.jpg
fa86cf5dfea44af158f21ed4358d60fe.jpg

A shot by shot of her vehicle being taken out of the river. Note the hook attached to what seems to be the roof, the way it approached the bank. We probably won't ever know the condition the way Toni's vehicle went into the water.
853161550748526adeff6b079b84d5a5.jpg
dda605723c54b89dccee912c52760130.jpg
https://uplo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170402/d801afcd3a1ba4c10b966ad2192e5718.jpg
152d3accb9fc1de16639e8e2a5bb24ff.jpg

Wow. What if a body was inside that suv but they never pulled it out.

Isn't that against the law.

They should be ashamed of their lazy selves. Jmo.

On this topic, I am curious if there was, and the current pushed it out. If windows were broken out, wouldn't be hard for that to happen. SUV is a much larger vehicle, so more room for something to get pushed out in that way.

So checking to see if a body or remains was found downstream from there in the past 2 years could potentially be a link.

Airbags may not deploy if there wasn't enough presure on bottom of the river hit impact. Jmo.

It looks like SUV 's were deployed that's why I wondered.

Nothing here is normal.

Everything is going according to plan. The COD will be accident with little to nothing to support it. The end will justify their fake conclusion. A lack of evidence is basically what they use for these type of cases.

It's totally normal for a person to slide down a boat ramp that they never knew existed. Ya learn something new every day.

Lincoln Navigator SUV as it emerged, for what it's worth.

attachment.php

Attachments

• navigator.png
    navigator.png
    322 KB · Views: 159
Okay. My friend Google just told me that Kentucky doesn't recognize Common Law Marriage.

So never mind.

Marking

It looks like SUV 's were deployed that's why I wondered.

Lol. You are right. Because it does look like the suv airbags are deployed. Lol

But was this done prior to being ditched there?

I don't know.

But good observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads