IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so sad. Justice isn't served by keeping this man in jail. He should have been released on his own reconnaissance. He is no threat to anyone and the public isn't safer with him in jail. How terribly tragic that the only person to spend time in jail as a result of the investigation into the murders is the old man who owns the property upon which their bodies were found.
BBM
Parapraxis?

The driving public (as well as pedestrians) are certainly safer with him in jail.

IMO picture has been manipulated by LE. Poster in thread #43 explained 'cloning'. IMO that's what's happened here. IMO BG has bloodstains on his jeans that have been cloned off. IMO the brown appearance at the top of his jeans could also be bloodstain.
In one of the press conferences, one of the officers speaking, said something like.. LG is a hero because she had the wherewithal to video a crime that was about to happen. It seems kind of doubtful that she would be recording the perp after he had already murdered her. jmo.

I think the sentencing of RL will tell us a lot about his cooperation with LE after being arrested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

LE has determined BG is relevant.

jailbait to murder...no.
Yes,... but in the beginning, they were seeking to speak with BG, saying he wasn't a suspect, but rather, may have seen something because they know from the video that he was in the same area at around the same time. Imho, it was only *after* BG did not come forward, that LE surmised that he therefore must be more involved that potentially having just seen someone/something, and so he became the all-out focus (and rightfully so). LE have stated numerous times that they cannot say whether the voice recording is from that same individual. Le have also stated that nothing is off the table. After.. how long now? 6 weeks, FBI resources, nationwide billboards, and nothing... perhaps it's time to start considering other possibilities. jmo.

ETA: also, meant to respond.. no, I meant (in my proposed scenario for consideration).. the guys were PO'd when they saw the girls in person and saw that they were much younger than they had been led to believe, and that they were in fact jailbait (not to murder, but to a sexual encounter).

Just curious about your opinion on the blood stains....Do you have a theory of where said blood stains came from? Hunting?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If he had bloodstains on his jeans before the murders since Libby took that video, whose blood was it?

If he had bloodstains on his jeans before the murders since Libby took that video, whose blood was it?
That's precisely what I was asking the OP. Curious as to where blood would have come from PRIOR to the murders.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My opinions only....

I thought BG looked to be a Man in his late 30's - 40's
with that bieng said.....RL does have a very similar physique and the BG picture/VIDEO was taken from a distance/angle and is very blurry( especially in the facial area)

Loooking at still images from a RL interview ( also Video) IMO the body type is again similar ( not sure we can accurately guage waist/limbs size and inches from a blurry video picture......but the body types are similar

View attachment 114270

View attachment 114271

View attachment 114272

More opinions only and random thoughts.....

( as far as the information I have read) No shallow graves????....hmmm......No trying to cover the body's? .....was this just a random spur of the moment attack?.....Killer may not have planned this out at all...

or if the Killer did plan on hiding/burying the Body's .... Killer tried and wasn't physically able to move or Bury/Dig a grave.

( another thought ) If the Killer did use a vehicle ...hopefully LE will get DNA that could help solve these Murders....

This was very useful for me and well thought out, IMO. Thanks.

Hmmmm. Was the photographer on RL' s land? If not, who's land was it?

He kept saying, "He took down the crows nest" and yet a little later in the video we see a crow's nest? So we're there 2 crow's nests?

I'd like to see what somebody on the Transfer station road can see.
Or from the Packer place. Can you see the bridge from there? Would it be possible for someone to drive from that road to right under the bridge?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

No, Mr. Gravitt had been to that spot the previous day and had momentarily lost the deer stand (crow's nest) so he thought it had been taken down.

I cannot say that he was on RL's land as he talked about coming near to the corn field, which is not bordered by his land, I believe.

JMO...
From personal experience, people are known to leave their deer stands up year round.
JMO.

Edit: But that doesn't mean someone else didn't "borrow" it for nefarious purposes. JMO.

I agree. I am a hunter who owns two of those style tree stands. Mine are black, and the style is just slightly different. But the frame is the same. They are the type of tree stands you leave on the tree year round. Mine have been up for 5 + yrs. They stand between 12'-15' above the ground. IMO if BG was in that stand, he would have a clear view of the bridge and the girls. The video shows a pretty clear view of the bridge even from the ground. If he did use that stand, I would assume he did it without his blue jacket on for he could have been seen. But if he was only wearing the brown hoodie, no one would have seen him. JMO

ETA: I often find strangers in my tree stands. Many different people over the years. And our land is even more secluded. Much further from the main road.

IMO picture has been manipulated by LE. Poster in thread #43 explained 'cloning'. IMO that's what's happened here. IMO BG has bloodstains on his jeans that have been cloned off. IMO the brown appearance at the top of his jeans could also be bloodstain.

This photo would have had to be taken before the girls were murdered if it was from Libby's phone. Where would the blood be from?

Iphone 3g 32gb 2009 :) i had a 6 plus & returned it 2 hours later, too many bells & whistles. :)

Compose it in a new email message. That will allow you to organize your thoughts, spellcheck and proofread. Then copy and paste it into WS reply or new post. It's a lot less aggravating for me.

I'm no longer uncomfortable about RL admitting to being at the Transfer Station at 1, because now, I'm very uneasy!

Why was RL admitting he was at the TS so important? I figured they would have used the Pizza King trip "evidence" of driving his vehicle AND after having a beer.

I'm thinking LE may be laying the trap to catch RL. He ADMITTED he was in the area at the time the girls would have been on the bridge or near it. Maybe just another piece of the puzzle?! JMO

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I wonder if it's true, because I'd find it hard to believe that he couldn't, via friends or family at least, come up with 10% of $5000!
Perhaps it is his choice, as opposed to his inability, that he would prefer to stay another week, perhaps in the hopes of having the judge rule his jail sentence as 'time served', with the rest of his sentence to be more probation, home sentence, etc?

I think the sentencing of RL will tell us a lot about his cooperation with LE after being arrested.

One has to wonder how much cooperating there is left for him to do. Maybe he's told them anything he knows or maybe he doesn't know anything about the killings. He could have even taken a lie detector test for all we know.

In one of the interviews posted here, LE said he had been cooperating until his lawyer advised against saying anything else. IMO, almost a month should have been enough time for LE to get their questions answered.

Most of the people I know who have been in trouble have a strong dislike for LE. IMO, it speaks well for RL that he has cooperated with LE until his lawyer advised against it.

I'm confused, the oct 8 2014 2 yr suspended sentence, wouldn't that have ended on oct 8 2016?

If he hasn't been arrested at time of drinking beer at pizza place but it is known about how is it known he was drunk? Why is has license still revoked? I must be missing something. Jmo a couple screws but still.
There was nothing said about RL being 'drunk' when consuming alcohol at the pizza place. He may not have been arrested at the time of consuming alcohol at the pizza place because it was not known until sometime later, perhaps when reported and then verified via video? I wonder if his sentence in 2014 was not issued until months later, which would take the 2 years to a later time than Oct 2016... also, I recall reading something about RL already serving a sentence for a prior offence, and the 2014 sentence was to commence once *that* other one was completed (consecutively, as opposed to concurrently)?

I don't know. I believe bond was granted, but perhaps his attorney advised staying in for now for RL's safety or some other reason.

It may also be that a plea deal was reached perhaps for time served if he remains until his sentencing date.

Is the road on one side of the water, and bodies on the other? Is it possible that he wanted to delay discovery of the body, therefore leading the girls to the other side of the water?

Private property would be less likely for another hiker to discover him in the act or spot the bodies. It would be beyond risky to attack on the bridge because who else might see it or start across the bridge behind him?

This is so sad. Justice isn't served by keeping this man in jail. He should have been released on his own reconnaissance. He is no threat to anyone and the public isn't safer with him in jail. How terribly tragic that the only person to spend time in jail as a result of the investigation into the murders is the old man who owns the property upon which their bodies were found.

It's terrible isn't it. To see him, a 77 year old man, shuffle out in those orange overalls and handcuffed all due to him having a drink in a pizza place, having access to his car and driving to the tip is terribly harsh imo. He looks deflated and shocked this has happened to him. I hope he's not aware of 1% of what has been written about him all over the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members