TX TX - Steve Jones, 57, Bowie County, 16 Mar 2012 - FFJ member "Wounded"

Still missing.... bumping this for Steve and his family.

Another missing person in my area Texarkana and no one seems to know what has become of him. No word in a long while about his case. He and his motorcycle has not been seen or found. Who would had taken him AND his motorcycle?? Very strange. And 4 days before he went missing he posted on topix " I got something in the works" ... Makes me wonder what he had going on. Was he on to something and was murdered because of it??

Still missing you, Steve. Still thinking about you and your family.

At first they said they found remains and now its being said no body/remains found??????

Never mind Im re reading the last report.... So it appears as an "accident" ...

It will be a sad day, when they find Brandon Lawson in the same way. Just overlooked due to ground cover.

I found Steve's obituary

STEVEN JONES​

April 6, 2016

Steven "Steve" Curtis Jones, 57, of Texarkana, Texas, died March 16, 2012, in Texarkana.
Mr. Jones was born April 23, 1954, in Camden, Ark. He was a retired truck driver and a Baptist. He was preceded in death by one son, Steven Curtis Jones II.
Survivors include his wife, Lynn Hunter Jones of Minden, La.; one son, Curtis Jones of Minden; one daughter, Samantha Lessen of Lake Worth, Fla.; his father, Harvey Jones of Texarkana; three sisters, Sandi Jones of Pensacola, Fla., Kathy Sturdivant of Texarkana and Rebecca Couchman of Quinlin, Texas; one granddaughter; and a number of other relatives.
Private services will be held today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back