Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
f918a9c6bb5c72a5fc9e66b28641a68b.jpg

Doesn't sound good at all. Also saw a post ealier where trucks loaded with atvs heading toward the river ramp

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Wouldn't one of the camera locations have to be the house/shop near the park entrance on Pennington? The house on Cooley is too far away to have taken the video of the truck going around the gate.

I just recently started following this case. If you are all correct, the person who you suspect is my niece's father. I have not heard anything from family regarding this. I will try to see what is happening.

Why would FBI get involved then? So weird!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Exactly ... why would a reporter state the below? Reporters base stories on facts ( in most cases)... something doesn't add up. Could it be they jumped the gun with releasing the info and now back peddling for her safety? Would make sense with the odd FB post here the night that stated for people to not speak to reporters... to let it be of sorts. The FBI would be involved in a case of ransom and email ransom.

GRIDLEY, Calif. (KCRA) —
The mother of a missing Yuba College student received several text messages claiming the 20-year-old was kidnapped, multiple law enforcement sources told KCRA 3 Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted to update. Confirmed this is my niece's father. I've known him for about 10 years and he's a very nice guy. His face is plastered all over Facebook and I feel so very bad for his children. This area is so small and gossip travels very quickly. Based on what I know, I do not think he is capable of hurting someone in this manner.

Wanted to update. Confirmed this is my niece's father. I've known him for about 10 years and he's a very nice guy. His face is plastered all over Facebook and I feel so very bad for his children. This area is so small and gossip travels very quickly. Based on what I know, I do not think he is capable of hurting someone in this manner.

That is what is awful about FB and some sites.
We need to wait until LE names a suspect

That is what is awful about FB and some sites.
We need to wait until LE names a suspect

Exactly. It's expected they would search where she was last known to be, but other than that, it means nothing. I'm guessing this guy has nothing to do with it. I wonder if Yuba City has a lot of surveillance cameras to track her movements after she left the house. Maybe she stopped off somewhere - convenience store, etc - and something nefarious happened from that point.

We dont suspect anyone at this point, its all speculation. Just hoping LE will get some answers and him being one if the last to see her its obvious he would be implicated but in no way does that mean he is guilty of anything.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Based on the name given on the previous page, the names given on Facebook, etc.

ETA - Not saying anyone on here is doing anything wrong. I was just attempting to say who I was talking about without saying his name. <modsnip>

It's all speculation, but It's important to cover every angle and possibility. Social media and the news are quick to crucify someone.

@Davidw8818
I think fb screenshots go against tos?!?

It's all speculation, but It's important to cover every angle and possibility. Social media and the news are quick to crucify someone.

I totally agree! I just hope she is found safe, soon. I wish there was some way we could search. I know the professionals are handling that right now, but it feels strange doing nothing.

Exactly ... why would a reporter state the below? Reporters base stories on facts ( in most cases)... something doesn't add up. Could it be they jumped the gun with releasing the info and now back peddling for her safety? Would make sense with the odd FB post here the night that stated for people to not speak to reporters... to let it be of sorts. The FBI would be involved in a case of ransom and email ransom.

GRIDLEY, Calif. (KCRA) —
The mother of a missing Yuba College student received several text messages claiming the 20-year-old was kidnapped, multiple law enforcement sources told KCRA 3 Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly trying to do some damage control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members